Central University of Kashmir Distance Education Admission 2021-22: Central University Of Kashmir Distance Education was established in the year 2009 in Jammu & Kashmir, India. The university is consistently working hard to reach every door in the state and making their feet a base on which they can achieve the dreams. At present, it offers undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, post-diploma, and certificate programs under various faculties like technology, operations, humanities, IT, commerce, management, finance, marketing, and many more. Aspirants can have a look at some courses here as well like Masters of Technology ,Ph.D. in Tourism, Diploma in Urdu Journalism, Masters of commerce, Masters of Business Administration
Central University of Kashmir Distance Education Admission 2021 Last Date
|UG & PG CUKAT registration 2021 starts||7 August 2021 (Closed)|
|UG & PG CUKAT registration 2021 closes||30 August 2021 (Closed)|
|Issue of admit card||1 September 2021 (Closed)|
|Date of Entrance||
7 September -9 September 2021 (Closed)
|Issue of answer key||9 September 2021 (Closed)|
|BTech CS admission last date||22 September 2021 (Closed)|
Central University of Kashmir Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Central University of Kashmir Distance Education|
|Location||Ganderbal, Jammu and Kashmir|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Merit-based and Entrance Exam|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
Central University of Kashmir Distance Education Admission 2021-22
For admission to MA in Education, MED, Integrated BED & PGDGC programs, Central University of Kashmir is inviting the candidates “who have appeared and passed an entrance examination (CUKAT-2021) conducted by the university” to reach at counseling which will be held in Department of education, CUK Green Campus. Thw admissions are going on for various courses till 23 October 2021.
Central University Of Kashmir Distance Education UG Admission
BA Urdu & Hindi
- Aspirants must have a valid degree of clearing 10th + 12th grade to register for the UG Courses.
- Aspirants must have learned Urdu or Hindi languages in their previous classes.
- They are to have eligible scores in previous subjects.
BA Sanskrit & Tamil
- Candidates with a backdrop of Tamil or Sanskrit language in education can apply in the course.
- Aspirants are to have cleared their +2 from the university of recognition.
Central University Of Kashmir Distance Education PG Admission
- LLB or integrated course such BA LLB, BBA LLB, B.Com LLB is acceptable for the entry.
- Candidates are to have cleared their degree from a recognized University with good scores.
- Aspirants that have cleared their BBA, BA, or bachelor’s degree in any field can opt for the course.
- Aspirants that have cleared their UG Diploma after 12th grade can also apply if they have relevant scores.
Central University of Kashmir Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The criteria of admission in the various distance learning courses of CUK is different for different courses. Generally, it is as per below:
- Intermediate clearance from a recognized Institute for UG entries.
- 10th + Diploma clearance with 3 yrs for UG entries.
- 10th with a certificate of value for UG course entries.
- Bachelors clearance from university of recognized for PG entries.
- Masters clearance for MPhil entries in CUK courses.
How to use The Login Portal?
The login portal is available on the official CUK site of admission 2021.
- Candidates are to visit the Login area of the official site.
- They must fill in the Login username and password duly.
- They should keep the password saved with them at all times.
- Aspirants can check the admission status, entrance exam .results, attain admit card, etc., through the login portal.
CUK DDE Application Fees
The range of entry form fees is various for the different courses and levels. The set range for the course entry form fee is INR 500 to 1200. Aspirants must check the challan form before paying the entry form fee.
Candidates to pay the fee must double-check from the official site how much entry form fee is required for their specific desired course.
- Address: Directorate of Distance Education, University of Kashmir, Hazratbal, Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir, India,
- Phone no. :+91 (194) 2272483