Central University of Kashmir Distance Education Admission 2022: The Central University Of Kashmir DDE was established in 2009 in Jammu & Kashmir, India. The University provides merit-based admissions to its numerous DDE Courses. It offers various courses such as MA, M.Sc, M.com, B.Ed, PGDCA, etc. Students can check all the courses below this article.
Bachelors of Science and Masters of Science (BSc+MSc), 5 years is the usual duration, at least a qualification of 10+2 is needed here to become eligible and study this course. A fee of INR17000 is charged.
Integrated Bachelors of Education and Masters of Education (B.Ed+M.Ed), this integrated program is taught within 3 years. The eligibility is having 50% minimum marks in qualifying the graduate from a recognized college or University. This will cost a fee of INR 18500.
Masters of Arts (MA), there is a requirement for students who are willing to pursue this course to have a BA degree in a similar study subject. It is also necessary for the marks of students must be more than 45% average. There is a fee of INR 14500.
Masters of Law & Legislation (LLM), in order to take this course, passing LLB is recommended and mandatory as per the criteria. It’s a 2-year long course having a fee structure of INR 20000.
Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D.), is a 3.5-year-long course that is taken after masers. The course has eligibility for completing a PG degree with a 50-60% score required and in any stream of study. Students who study this course will pay a fee of INR 19500.
- In undergraduate programs, CUK offers only the BEd distance course.
- The postgraduate level offers courses in MA mathematics, M.Sc, M.com, MAUR, MA English, MA economics, MAIS, and MAED.
- CUK offers post Graduate Diploma programs PGDCA, PGDCL, PGDBA, PGDTM, PGDWB, PGDBE, and PGDHS. It also offers certificate and diploma programs in various fields.
Know More About Updates related to Admissions – Visit Here
Central University of Kashmir Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Central University of Kashmir Distance Education|
|Location||Ganderbal, Jammu, and Kashmir|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Merit-based and Entrance Exam|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
Central University of Kashmir Distance Education Admission 2022
Kashmir University DDE admission 2022 has been started for the diploma, and certificate courses. Candidates can apply to the Kashmir University DDE courses by using an online portal. A non-refundable application fee for the Kashmir University ODL is INR 400 for one program. However, the fees for each subsequent course by using a single application form is INR 250. Mentioned fees of the DDE KU shall be deposited online. The distance institute has not updated the last date for the DDE KU enrollment yet.
The entrance test will be organized for admission. DDE KU aspirants who have been shortlisted through the entrance exams will be asked to submit a hard copy at the concerned admission center. Submitted DDE KU hard copies shall be verified by the university to approve admission in the offered programs.
Central University Of Kashmir Distance Education UG Admission
- At the graduation level, the University offers distance education for B.Ed. courses. The duration of this course is about two years.
- This University annually admits students to its distance B.Ed.program for about 3600 seats.
- The overall course fee of distance B.Ed. is INR 14,850.
- Eligibility that is required for this course is passing 10+2 from a known board or institute.
BA Urdu & Hindi
- Candidates must have a valid degree of clearing 10th+12th intermediate to register for the UG Courses.
- Candidates must have learned Urdu or Hindi languages in their previous classes.
BA Sanskrit & Tamil
- Applicants with a backdrop of Tamil or Sanskrit language in education can apply for the course.
- Applicants are to have cleared their +2 from the recognized University.
Central University Of Kashmir Distance Education PG Admission
- A two-year Masters of Arts program in distance mode is offered here.
- This University provides Distance MA admissions in almost 6 specializations and the number of seats are varying depending on the chosen specialization.
- Admissions to distance MA are merit-based, students will need to have a graduation degree.
- Kashmir University Distance Education has an overall intake range of 200 students for a two-year MSc program in Mathematics.
- Applicants should have completed a BSc or BA with Mathematics as being among the core subjects and received a minimal level of 40% marks under the 10+2+3 pattern.
- LLB or integrated course such as BA LLB, BBA LLB, or B.Com LLB is acceptable for entry.
- Candidates are to have cleared their degree from a recognized University with good scores.
- Students who cleared their BBA, BA, or bachelor’s degrees in any field can opt for this course.
- Students that have cleared their UG Diploma after 12th grade can also apply if they have relevant scores.
Central University of Kashmir (DDE) Eligibility Criteria
The criteria for admission in the various distance learning courses of CUK are different. Generally, it is as per below:
- Intermediate clearance from a recognized Institute for UG entries.
- 10th + Diploma clearance with 3 yrs for UG entries.
- 10th with a certificate of value for UG course entries.
- Bachelors clearance from the recognized university for PG entries.
- Masters clearance for MPhil entries in CUK.
Central University of Kashmir Integrated courses
BSc + MSc Physics
- The CUK offers BSc + MSc Physics integrated Courses.
- The duration of this course is a minimum of 5 Years.
- The students have to pass the entrance test to enroll and confirm admission in this course.
- The students who have a specialization in Physics can also Apply
Central University Of Kashmir Distance Education Application Form
Application forms are available online at the website of the Central University of Kashmir Distance Education. To access the application form, students must go to the university’s website and fill out all the required information.
CUK DDE Application Fees
Students have to pay the Application fee during Filling out the application form. The Application Fee will be charged from Rs.500 to Rs.1200. Students must check the all details in the application form before paying the application fee. Pay the application fee with a debit/credit card or by using internet banking when applying for admission to the university.
Central University of Kashmir Distance Education Admission Process
- Please visit the official website of the university and register or sign up.
- After login, upload a passport-sized photograph (in jpeg, jpg, or png format, not more than 50Kb) and fill out all the required fields.
- Pay Admission Fees by clicking on “Pay Admission Fee Online“.
- Fill out the Fee Details generated in Step 3 and click SUBMIT/CREATE
Central University of Kashmir Contact Details
- Address: Directorate of Distance Education, University of Kashmir, Hazratbal, Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir, India,190006
- Website: https://www.cukashmir.ac.in/
Be the first to leave a review.