Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya Distance Education Admission 2022: DSVV, also known as Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya, was established in 2002 at Shantikunj, near Haridwar. The UGC and MHRD recognize this university. Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya offers a variety of courses for UG, Doctoral, and PG. Each class has a different area of specialization. This university is a private university set up by a non-govt trust of India, i.e., Shre Vedmata Gayatri trust.
The university selects candidates for its different kinds of UG and PG courses through an Entrance Test, including a Personal Interview. This university provides the candidates with both online and regular modes of learning. This university has a specific department that is responsible for the provision of distance learning to the candidates.
Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya|
|Approved by||UGC, DEC, MHRD, NAAC|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses
Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya Distance Education Admission 2022
DSVV proposes a large variety of undergraduation and mastergraduation programme in distance learning of education mode. Students can use online mode to fill application form.
Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya Distance Education UG Admission
Some highly pursued programs by the candidates that the university offers to are given below:
BCA – Students can apply for admission in this course in if they have passed the 10+2 level exam with math as a core subject with minimum marks according to set criteria of DSVV DDE.
BSC – Students become eligible to apply for admission in the BSC program in DSVV distance education after clearing their interculation from any recognized board in India.
Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya Distance Education PG Admission
M.Com – Students who have passed the B.Com exam from any university who is approved by the higher statutory institution with 50% marks are eligible to apply for admission in DSVV to this particular program.
DSVV Application Process 2021
There are two ways to apply for university admission: online and offline. Online payment (credit card/debit/net banking) and offline payment (DD) are options for paying application fees.
- Students need to visit the official website – https://erp.dsvv.ac.in/Login/Register.
- Online Application Form Registration is available on this link.
- Complete all mandatory steps and attach all documents properly without any errors.
- Aadhar Card, Passport Size Photo, Qualification Mark Sheets all should be submitted.
- Fees should be paid through net banking, debit card, or credit card.
- By online processing of Extra, 2.6% will apply to the Entrance Exam Fee, INR 750.
- Students need to download the application form.
- Send the completed form and mark sheet photocopies and the DD to Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya. Payable at Haridwar.
- Prospectus can be obtained at the university campus for INR 200. The prospectus must be filled and submitted to the Registrar’s Office with the relevant attested mark sheet photocopies and an Entrance Fee of INR 555.
- After the fee payment is made, students will be receiving a brochure + Form for getting all admission acknowledgment
- The prospectus will be delivered to the address you have provided in your letter.
DSVV DDE Admit Card
Admit card is the most vital for the entry test as no one will sit in the hall without this card, and the method of downloading these admit cards are given below:
- Visit the portal of virtual admit cards and search for your admit card by typing your roll number in the dialogue box that comes up on your screen.
DSVV DDE: How To Use The Login Portal?
Candidates can register to the official web of the university by the following method given below in the article:
- Go to the registry portal of the university and select create an ID.
- Now set a username and password for this ID.
DSVV DDE Application Fees
The charges that have to be paid by the candidates at the time of application are called application fees. This application fee ranges between 200 to 245 INR.
DSVV Contact Details
Address: Gayatrikunj – Shantikunj,
- Phone No: 01334-261367 (Ext-5407);
- Fax: 01334-260723