Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya Distance Education?: DSVV does not offer distance education courses due to the lack of approval from the University Grants Commission (UGC). DSVV, also known as Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya. This university provides candidates with both the option of learning online and in a regular classroom setting. It offers a variety of regular programs at UG, Doctoral, and PG levels. Each course has a different area of specialization.
Entrance Test and Personal Interview selects the university candidates for its different kinds of UG and PG courses. The university was established in 2002 at Shantikunj, near Haridwar. The UGC and MHRD recognize this university. It is a private university set up by a non-government trust in India, i.e., Shre Vedmata Gayatri Trust.
Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya Highlights
|Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya
|UGC, DEC, MHRD, NAAC
|UG & PG
|Online and Offline
Latest Distance Education Courses
Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya Distance Education Admission?
Distance learning courses are not offered by Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya because the university’s affiliation with UGC to offer distance education courses expired in 2018. However, students are still allowed to apply for admission to its regular learning courses, such as BA, BCA, BBA, MBA, and MSc. For more information regarding admission to regular courses, check out the official website of the university. DAVV is one of the best private universities in India.
Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya is one of the best universities in Uttrakhand. Students are securing admission to UG and PG courses in regular mode. For admission, students can apply online through the official website of the university. The entrance exam is required for admission to specific courses, and for other courses, admission will be merit-based.
Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya Distance Education UG Admission?
As mentioned above, DSVV does not get approval from UGC-DEB & AICTE for courses in distance learning mode. Therefore, the students looking for admission to DSVV UG distance education courses need to drop their idea. Some highly pursued programs by the candidates that the university offers are given below:
BCA – Students can apply for admission in this course if they have passed the 10+2 level exam with math as a core subject with minimum marks according to the set criteria of DSVV DDE.
BSC – Students become eligible to apply for admission in the BSC program in DSVV distance education after clearing their intercalation from any recognized board in India.
DSVV DDE BA Admission
- Bachelor of Arts is a two-year undergraduate program.
- Candidates should have passed 12th from any recognized board to get access to this program at any university.
- BA Specializations: Hindi, History, English, Sanskrit, Psychology, and Music Vocal.
- Fee: An average fee range for the BA program at DSVV ranges between INR 23,000 to INR 30,000/-
BA Hons English
Candidate must have 50 percent on the qualifying exam and have completed upper secondary school to be admitted to the BA Hons English Literature program at DSVV. The DSVV will conduct an admission exam and in-person interview to determine an applicant’s eligibility before granting them a seat. The minimum age to enroll in the undergraduate program is 22. It is possible to pay the three-year degree program fee in installments. Here, This English literature program costs INR 23,000 per semester. Confirmation of admission will be given following a review of the supporting documents and payments.
Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya Distance Education PG Admission?
M.Com – Students who have passed the B.Com exam from any university that is approved by the higher statutory institution with 50% marks are eligible to apply for admission in DSVV to this particular program.
MA Journalism and Mass Communication: The Journalism-oriented PG degree program (MA) for two years at DSVV Distance Learning Institute can be applied after securing 50% marks in your bachelor’s degree. The per semester fee for an MBA degree program is INR 3500. Applicants will need to appear in the entrance exam to get admission to the MA Journalism and Mass Communication courses.
PG Diploma in Theology & Psychology
A student must meet the minimum eligibility requirements of the PGDTP one-year diploma program by following the 10+2+3 pattern to be admitted to the program. This diploma program has a maximum age limit of 30 years old. Therefore, applicants are required to submit their applications before the deadline. After passing the written entrance test followed by a personal interview, applicants can be accepted to the PG Diploma program in Theology and psychology after passing the written entrance test. During the semester, you will be able to deposit INR 18,000. This can be done at each semester’s beginning.
DSVV Distance Education Application Form?
The application form for DSVV distance education courses will be available soon on its official website. DSVV application form fee is INR 1,000, and applicants can deposit the respective course registration fee via debit card, credit card, wallet, or demand draft.
DSVV DDE Application Fees
The charges that have to be paid by the candidates at the time of application are called application fees. This application fee ranges between INR 200 to INR 245.
Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya Courses List
|MA -Hindu Studies
|BA -Music vocal
|Bachelor of Rural Studies
|BSc – Yogic science
|MSc in yoga therapy
|MA History & Indian Culture
|BSc -Applied Mathematics
|MBA Tourism & travel management
|B. Voc in 3D Animation & VFX
|MA/MSc Yogic Science & Ayurveda
|BBA Travel & Tourism management
|MA/MSc Yogic Science & Alternative Therapy
|BCA -Bachelor of Computer Application
|MCA -Master of Computer Application
|BA Journalism & Mass Communication
|MA Journalism & Mass Communication
Note: All the courses listed above are offered by DSVV in regular learning mode at present.
Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya Distance Yoga Courses?
DSVV offered several Yoga courses at UG, PG, Certificate, Diploma, and PG Diploma levels. The names of these courses are:
- Certificate in Yoga and Alternative Therapy
- PG Diploma in Yoga and Alternative Therapy
- MSc in Yoga Therapy
- BSc in Yoga Therapy
Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya Fee Structure
UG, PG, PG Diploma, Diploma, and Certificate level courses are offered by Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya. For students interested in enhancing their corporate skills, the university provides short-term online programs and regular courses. The DSVV fee structure is provided here to candidates for their complete understanding.
|Fees (Per Semester)
|Certificate in Holistic Health Management
|Rs 18,000 – Rs 30,000
|B.A. Journalism and Mass Communication
|B.B.A. Tourism & Travel Management
|B.Voc in 3D Animation & VFX
|B.Sc. Information Technology
|Bachelor of Rural Studies
|Bachelor of Computer Application
|Master of Computer Applications
|Rs 18,000 – Rs 35,000
|Rs 18,000 – Rs 30,000
|Certificate in Theology
|M.B.A. Tourism & Travel Management
DSVV DDE: How To Use The Login Portal?
Candidates can register on the official website of the university by the following method given below in the article:
- Go to the registry portal of the university and select Create an ID.
- Now, set a username and password for this ID.
Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya Admission Process?
There are two ways to apply for university admission: online and offline. Online payment (credit card/debit/net banking) and offline payment (DD) are options for paying application fees.
- Students need to visit the official website.
- Online Application Form Registration is available on this link.
- Complete all mandatory steps and attach all documents properly without any errors.
- Aadhar Card, Passport Size Photo, and Qualification Mark Sheets all should be submitted.
- Fees should be paid through net banking, debit card, or credit card.
- By online processing of Extra, 2.6% will apply to the Entrance Exam Fee, INR 750.
- Students need to download the application form.
- Send the completed form and mark sheet photocopies and the DD to Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya. Payable at Haridwar.
- Prospectus can be obtained at the university campus for INR 200. The prospectus must be filled and submitted to the Registrar’s Office with the relevant attested mark sheet photocopies and an Entrance Fee of INR 555.
- After the fee payment is made, students will receive a brochure and form for getting all admission acknowledgments.
- The prospectus will be delivered to the address you have provided in your letter.
DSVV Contact Details
- Address: Gayatrikunj – Shantikunj, Haridwar- 249411 Uttarakhand, INDIA.
- Phone No: 01334-261367 (Ext-5407)
- Fax: 01334-260723
Q. What is the postal address of Dev Shakti Vishvavidyalaya?
Ans: The postal address of DSVV is Dev Shakti Vishvavidyalaya, Gayatrikunj-Shaktikunj, Hardwar, Uttarakhand, India -249411
Q. Is DSVV approved by UGC?
Ans: Yes, It is approved by UGC. However, it is not approved by UGC-DEB to offer distance education courses.
NOTE: Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya (DSVV) does not offer distance education courses due to the lack of approval from the University Grants Commission (UGC). Throughout this article, we only address student inquiries.
Be the first to leave a review.
- BA Airlines Hospitality and Customer Care Distance Education Admission 2024 | Eligibility
- MTech Chemical Engineering Distance Education? Fee, Admission & Eligibility
- MA Political Science Distance Education in Chandigarh Admission | Fees & Eligibility
- MA Geography Distance Education Admission 2024: Eligibility, Top College, Fee & Syllabus