IGNOU BBA Admission 2023-24: IGNOU BBA distance education Admission for the July 2023 session is released by the university at its official website. The aspirants need to complete their registrations by 30 June 2023. Application forms must be submitted by the deadline to qualify. More information can be found on the official website.
IGNOU BBA Admission Latest News
- IGNOU BBA Admission 2023 last date for July 2023 session is 30 June 2023. Click Here
- Indira Gandhi National Open University BBA Distance education admission has been started now for the July 2023 session.
- Candidates should visit the university website for more information.
BBA, or Bachelor of Business Administration, is a 3-year distance education program offered by IGNOU. Candidates who passed 10+2 from any recognized board in any stream can apply for admission to the IGNOU BBA program. Admission will be made based on merit. The BBA course covers topics like – Essentials and Principles of Management, Management Accounting, Business Economics, Marketing Management, Statistics, Business Mathematics Accounting- Management & Financial and Security Analysis.
IGNOU BBA Admission Highlight
|Course Full Name||Bachelor of Business Administration|
|Course Duration||BBA is Three Year Complete Programme|
|IGNOU BBA Fee Structure||Rs 20,200 – Rs 30,000|
|Eligibility Criteria||Passed 10+2 Form Recognized by Board|
IGNOU BBA Admission 2023-24
Admission has been started for IGNOU BBA Admission 2023 for July session, and the last date announced by the university is 30 June 2023. Students must review all information about the BBA program on the official IGNOU website before enrolling in the course. The admission process for BBA is based on the students’ intermediate scores.
Students may choose to enroll in the BBA course after completing their 12th grade. Since this program is offered in a distance learning format, students who are unable to attend regular lectures can enroll in this BBA degree. Students should be aware that they can access all facilities online due to the current COVID scenario.
IGNOU BBA Distance Education
- The course of BBA Distance Education can be undertaken in two specializations. These two areas of expertise offered by IGNOU are BBA Service Management and BBA Retail Management.
- The maximum duration for each BBA distance education program is 6 years.
- IGNOU offers BBA Service Management in cooperation with Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited or MKCL. This is a creative work-based graduate degree course. Learners gain a degree and a diploma of professional experience upon reaching the end.
Application Form for IGNOU BBA Admission
The last date to fill out the application form for IGNOU admission 2023 is 30 June 2023. IGNOU BBA Application form is available in two modes: Online/Offline. One can use either mode to register for the BBA application form. The application form fee of IGNOU is INR 200. Applicants can deposit the BBA application fee via debit, credit, net banking, or demand draft. IGNOU BBA Three year application form process has been detailed below.
Eligibility Criteria for IGNOU BBA Admission
- For both the BBA in Retail Management and BBA in Service Management, students need to qualify for 10+2. Also, this qualification must be obtained from an institute accredited with UGC or AICTE.
- It is preferred that the students have to secure a 50% score in their last qualifying exam, and the study stream must be relevant.
- Age restrictions are not given in the eligibility criteria.
IGNOU BBA Fees
Indira Gandhi National Open University offered Bachelor of Business Administration distance education course at the fee range of Rs 20,200 to Rs 30,000 per year.
- The fee range for IGNOU BBA in Service Management is INR 20,000 per year.
- The fee range for IGNOU BBA in Retailing distance education course is INR 27,000 per year.
IGNOU BBA Admission Process
- Reach out to the IGNOU Samarth Portal
- Register with mandatory details
- Re-Log Into an admission account, and complete the form
- Enter personal and academic details
- Deposit IGNOU BBA registration and first-semester fee
- Download or collect the acknowledgement number
IGNOU BBA Distance Education Syllabus
|Diploma in Retailing 1st Year||Overview of Retailing|
|Retail Marketing & Communication|
|Customer Service Management|
Retail Management Perspectives & Communication
|Internship and Viva-Voce|
|Advanced Diploma in Retailing 2nd Year||Marketing|
|Buying and Merchandising-I|
|On the Job Training and Viva-Voce|
|Business Communication & Entrepreneurship|
|BBA Retailing 3rd Year||Buying and Merchandising II|
|Retail Operations and Store Management II|
|Visual Merchandising and Store Management|
|Customer Value Management|
|IT Application in Retail|
|On the Job Training and Viva Voce|
IGNOU BBA Assignment
Assignment for the course BBA is live now at the official website of IGNOU, students can submit the assignment before the last date of 31 March 2023. As a part of IGNOU BBA distance education students are required to complete and submit the assignment for each subject of the BBA course.
Here are some key points that a student must know about IGNOU BBA Assignment:
- IGNOU provides the assignment question paper along with the study material.
- BBA Assignment carries 30% weightage in the overall evaluation of the course.
- Assignment questions are based on the syllabus learned in a BBA, students require to apply the concepts that they have learned in practical situations/classes to give the answer to these questions.
- Students must submit the assignment before the deadline 31 March 2023, announced by the IGNOU for BBA Assignment submission.
Job Profiles for IGNOU BBA Admission
- After completing the course, students admire that they will get a work profile that can uplift their careers and start their professional journey. This field of BBA has an end number of Job profiles for the students who complete their course.
Let’s look at some prominent Job Profiles designed for Online BBA courses.
- Human Resource Manager
- Market Research Analyst
- Management Trainee
- Marketing Executive
- Business Development Executive
- Sales Executive
All these profiles are designed for the BBA Aspirant, and students can start their careers by joining any interesting profiles they find capable.
IGNOU BBA Admission Scope
BBA Course is one of the professional courses designed for students who are good at Business Strategic tasks. The scope is broad for this field because students get excellent opportunities when it comes to the working field.
The focus and dedication can lead students’ careers to the next level, as the syllabus is well researched by adding all practical aspects into it; also, the University which students select should be well known, and the study assistance should be remarkable so that students can make a great career after the course completion.
IGNOU BBA Admission FAQ
Q. What is the last date of IGNOU BBA Admission 2023-24?
Ans. The last date for IGNOU BBA Distance Education Admission is 30 June 2023.
Q. Can Arts Students Enroll in the BBA course?
Ans. BBA is a course available for all, and students can enroll in it if they are from any stream like Arts, commerce, or science. This program is open for all three streams.
Q. Is IGNOU BBA Course Worth It?
Ans. BBA course is designed where the business administration topics are well explained. Also, students who pursue their courses from IGNOU can have a good remark over the degree because IGNOU is one of the popular universities designed for quality education.
Q. What is the Initial salary of BBA Graduates?
Ans. The BBA is a course that has a proper study of strategic planning and explaining the actual business and administrations, so the profiles which are designed are highly demanded, and students get a good package; the starting salary amount which gets to the students is from 2 lacks to 5 lacks per annum.
Q. Do students in a digital mode need to attend Lectures?
Ans. IGNOU is an Open University, and the most flexible thing is that students are not bound to attend regular lectures. In digital mode, students are not compulsory to participate in lectures as it depends on their timing. If they want to, then only they can attend.
Be the first to leave a review.