Jain University Distance Education Admission 2021-22: Jain University is one of the best educational institutions in India and is renowned for its students for its quality education. Jain University was established as a whole in 2009, and the government later named it a university. The facility is based in Bangalore. It offers distance learning courses throughout India. It offers a wide range of undergraduate, graduate, and research programs in which many options are available. The university offers an atmosphere that promotes learning, both academic and extracurricular. Jain Distance University is considered a university that offers distance learning courses for applicants.
The candidates can apply for Jain University admission 2021-22 and check the information of UG and PG courses. For more info official website; Click here.
- The candidates can check UG admission 2021 for more information; Click here.
The candidates can check UG admission 2021 for more information; Click here.
Jain University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Jain University Distance Education|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Jain University Distance Education Admission 2021: How to Apply?
The application form for each course offered by Jain University can be completed following the instructions given:
- Visit the organization’s official website.
- Fill in the application form for all the required info. Send the requested documentation.
- Pay the registration fee through a one-click payment gateway, such as credit/debit card or online banking.
- Submit the completed application form.
- The student has to provide the application number for future use.
Jain University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum qualification requirements for BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, BCA, and BMS courses are 10 + 2 approved by the relevant disciplinary group committee. The eligibility requirements for the B.Tech program are at least 10 + 2, with major disciplines in physics, chemistry, and mathematics/biology.
- His 10 + 2 points must have a score of at least 45-50% to enter the university.
- Applicants must have age of 18 years to continue studying .
Jain University Distance Education UG and PG Admission
- Class 12 or the equivalent of physics, mathematics as a compulsory subject, and chemistry, electronics, computer science, biology are required as approved commission options with a total score of at least 45% for registration.
- Candidates for this course can be 10 + 2 suitable candidates. The registration fee is calculated on the basis of the points the student got in the aptitude test. The university offers elective courses and professional specializations for specific courses.
- Candidates must pass 10 + 2 and at least 45% in the flow required to follow the course.
- Candidates must have a diploma of at least 50% in any discipline or take an exam of equivalent value (model 10 + 2 + 3).
- Jain University offers MCA programs in 3 specialties with 3 options. Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, business mathematics, computer science, and so onother applications from a recognized university.
- Applicants must hold a BE / B.Tech degree from a recognized university in a related discipline of 50% (45% SC / ST).
- Applicants must have a degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.It must be with a grade of at least 50%.
- Admission requires 50% points in a relevant diploma program.
Jain University Distance Education Admit Card
Many applicants want to participate in various undergraduate and graduate programs at Jain University, and potential candidates can apply to enter this university to complete the junior program. The University will update all the admit cards on the university’s official website for the candidate’s ease. If there are candidates who want to view and download the admission card, you can visit and download the university website. Candidates can also print an acceptance card.
How to use Jain University Distance Education Login 2021?
First, students should browse the official website of Jain University.
- Students should look for different courses on the JET accreditation card.
- Click on the JET admit card.
- Enter the application number.
- Then enter date of birth in the required fields.
- The applicant can download the admit form.
- Upon entering the information, the applicant will receive a JET approval card.
- Applicants must download the JET approval form after submitting the information.
- Check all information on the approval card.
- Students must print an acceptance card.
- After sending the JET approval card to the examination canter, this is necessary.
Jain University Distance Education 2021 Application Fees
- The admission takers have to pay an application fee of INR 600.
- A payment method is a one-click payment gateway, e.g. credit/debit card or online banking. The registration process is also fast and the fee is as low as any other.
- Phone: 080 46857979.