Jain University Distance Education Admission 2023: The Admission process is open for the distance education courses at Jain University for the academic session 2023. Candidates can fill out the registration form for the courses offered by the university before the deadline. UGC has approved a distance-learning institution affiliated with the Jain Group named Jain University.
- Jain University Distance Education Admission has started for the academic session 2023. students can apply for UG & PG courses. Source
- MBA Admission is open at Jain University Distance Education. Aspirants can submit their application form here.
Jain University Distance Education provides courses in the UG and PG categories. There are more than 70 disciplines across which Jain University offers admission into different level courses. The offered courses are BBA, BCom, MA, MCA, MBA, and MCom. It has collaborated with some foremost institutions to improve cutting-edge materials for speciality modules.
Distance education is the best way to go when someone wishes to take a break or begin over with their education but cannot opt for the regular mode. With this kind of learning, individuals can make better decisions about their chosen profession and keep up with their colleagues.
- Bachelors of Commerce (BCom), passing 12 standards in a similar study discipline, makes you eligible for B.Com admission in various streams. This course can be studied in a variety of specializations. Furthermore, students will be selected if their marks are above 50% average. The average fee for the course is INR 12430.
- Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA), after passing the exams of intermediate level with an average score of 50%, one becomes eligible for admission into this course. The fee for getting admission into the course is INR 15500.
- BSc: It is a UG-level course with 3 years of minimum duration. those students who have a 10+2 degree through the recognised central or state board easily can apply for this course. BSc total fee is Rs 13,000 at Jain University Distance Education.
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) requires you to first pass BBA with a 50-55% score in the last term examination. This will have a fee of INR 32300.
- Masters of Commerce (M.Com), the minimum marks required are 50% aggregate, and the degree must be B.Com or relevant. It will have a fee of INR 28600.
- Masters of Arts (MA), merit-based entries are offered for this 2 years course. A basic criterion is holding an education with a BA degree and a minimum of 45% marks. This will be given by charging a fee of INR 25000.
- Masters of Computer Applications (MCA), 2 years is the duration, and entries are merit-based. This includes having a 50% score in passing the last BCA examination. Its fee is going to be INR 31050.
Jain University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Jain University Distance Education|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Jain University Distance Education Admission 2023-24
Jain University distance education admission has been started for the academic session 2023-24. CDE Jain University accepts UG, PG professional, and traditional degree programs, and the applications for admission can be filled out online.
One can easily complete a structured online admission process by paying registration and an admission fee for the respected CDE Jain programs. The registration fee required to create an account and proceed for admission is INR 300. The course fee can be deposited online using various methods like UPI, Credit/Debit, or Net Banking.
For admission, CDE Jain University shares programs like BA, BCOM, BSC, BCA, BBA, MA, MSC, MBA, MCA, etc. Professional PG degree programs like MBA can be applied after getting significant scores in the CAT/CMAT/GMAT exams.
Jain University Distance Education UG Admission
Different streams of study are available in the Jain CDE UG program, including arts, commerce, science, IT, and management. Applicants may apply for 3-year degree programs. Online or offline registration forms are available for students seeking admission to the course.
Candidates shall be able to confirm the seats in Jain CDE UG programs after verifying the details with original documents at the university admission campus. Individuals shall enquire about the details of the JAIN CDE UG program by contacting the established support system of the university.
- BBA: BBA is a distance learning program offered by Jain in various disciplines. The duration for this distance learning course is 3 years minimum. Passing 10+2 is mandatory for selection and also a minimal level of 50% average score.
- BCom: Com is offered at JU through distance learning. Every candidate must pass the 12th standard with at least 50% marks. The previous qualification must have been secured in a relevant discipline.
Jain University Distance Education PG Admission
Admission to the PG Courses has been started by Jain University for the January 2023 session. Students who complete their graduation degree with at least 45% to 50% marks can apply for admission by visiting the official website @odljain.com/index.html.
- MBA: Jain University offers a distance MBA degree in Aviation Management. It is required for this course to have at least 50% marks in graduation in relevant disciplines. Its duration is normally 2 years.
- MCA: MCA is offered in multiple disciplines. The areas of study are CC, Artificial Intelligence, IT, Computer Science, etc. For eligibility, the applicant must have 50% in UG.
- MA Sociology: Master of Sociology is a course that is well structured for the study of social issues. The duration of this course will be 2 years. Candidates should have passed 3 years of B.A degree examination from MU or any other university in a relevant discipline. Students have to pass the examination with a minimum of 40% marks.
- MSc: Jain University Distance Education offers a master of Science courses with lots of specialization. The course duration is 2 to 4 years. University will accept admission for January 2023 session. University Admission opens twice a year (January & July). MSc Economics & MSc Psychology are the top enrollment courses at Jain University.
Latest Distance Education Courses 2023
Jain University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum qualification requirements for BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, BCA, and BMS courses are 10 + 2 approved by the relevant disciplinary group committee.
- The eligibility requirements for the B.Tech program are at least 10 + 2, with major disciplines in physics, chemistry, and mathematics/biology.
- The 10 + 2 points must have a score of at least 45-50% to enter the university.
- Applicants must have the age of 18 years to continue studying.
Jain University Distance Education Admit Card
Many applicants want to participate in various UG and PG programs at Jain University, and potential candidates can apply to enter this university to complete the junior program. The university will update all the admit cards on the university’s official website for the candidate’s ease. If there are candidates who want to view and download the admit card, they can visit and download it from the university’s website.
How to Apply for Jain University Distance Education Admission?
The application form for each course offered by Jain University can be completed following the instructions given:
- Visit the organization’s official website.
- Fill in the application form for all the required info. Send the requested documentation.
- Pay the registration fee through a one-click payment gateway, such as a credit/debit card or online banking.
- Submit the completed application form.
- The student has to provide the application number for future use.
Process of JET accreditation card at Jain University Distance Education?
First, students should browse the official website of Jain University.
- Students should look for different courses on the JET accreditation card.
- Click on the JET admit card.
- Enter the application number.
- Then enter the date of birth in the required fields.
- The applicant can download the admission form.
- Upon entering the information, the applicant will receive a JET approval card.
- Applicants must download the JET approval form after submitting the information.
- Check all information on the approval card.
- Students must print an acceptance card.
- Sending the JET approval card to the examination centre is necessary.
Jain University Distance Education Application Fee
- The applicants have to pay an application fee of INR 600.
- A payment method is a one-click payment gateway, e.g. credit/debit card or online banking. The registration process is also fast, and the fee is as low as any other.
Jain University Distance Education Courses
|UG Degree Courses||PG Degree Courses|
|BCom Hons Accounting & Finance||MSW|
|BCom Hons Logistics & Supply Chain Management||MCA|
|BA PSE||MSc Psychology|
|BA (Economics, Sociology, Political Science)||MA Economics|
|BA (Economics, History, Political Science)||MA Political Science|
|BA (Optional English, Psychology & Journalism)||MA English|
|BSc DSA||MA Hindi|
|BSc (Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science)||MA Kannada|
|BCA- Bachelor of Computer Application|
|Bachelor of Management Studies-Tourism & Hospitality|
Jain University Distance Education Result
On the official website of Jain University, the university announced the distance education results. Once the result is out, candidates can use their exam registration number, roll number, and date of birth to check the Jain University DDE Result. At Jain University, odd-semester exams take place in May, while even-semester exams take in December.
The student may request a revaluation if they are unsatisfied with their grades. Revaluation results for UG and PG exams at Jain University will be published on the official website. Students who have requested a review can view the Jain University UG, and PG Revaluation results online.
JAIN University Distance Education Login
Students can log in to the Jain University distance education portal by following the given steps:-
- Visit the official website of JAIN University.
- Click on the Student login option from the menu.
- Now, Enter the Username and Password.
- Click on the Sign in option.
- The page redirects you to Student portal of JAIN University.
Jain University Distance Education Placements
All courses at Jain University provide students with placement aid. To match the students with the appropriate employment openings, the Career Advancement Services Team works hard. Through a structured process, the group provides exciting and challenging job possibilities for students in renowned firms thanks to its years of training, networking, and human resource expertise.
|Cushman & Wakefield||Deloitte||EY|
|HDFC Bank||Hector Beverages||Hitachi|
|TATA Consultancy Services||–||–|
Jain University DDE Contact Details
- Address: #319, 17th Cross, 25th Main, JP Nagar 6th Phase, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India- 560078
- Phone: 080 – 46857979
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://cde.jainuniversity.ac.in/
Note: Dates are Tentative and are subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more admission information.
Be the first to leave a review.