Jain University Distance Education Admission 2022: A distance-learning institution affiliated with the Jain Group, Jain University has been approved by UGC. When someone wishes to take a break or begin over with their education, distance education is the best way to go. With this kind of learning, individuals are able to make better decisions about their chosen profession and keep up with their colleagues. Besides a classical degree, a high-achieving ingrained and sector virtual degree offers a quick and easy method to excel in a specific field of study while attending college.
Jain University Distance Education provides courses that are of the UG and PG categories. There are above 70 disciplines across which Jain offers admissions. The offered courses are BBA, B.Com, MA, MCA, MBA, and M.Com. It has collaborated with some foremost institutions to improve cutting-edge material for specialty modules.
Training methods are operative, involving, and immersive thanks to well-informed academic staff and skilled experts with extensive expertise in the area. Also, students get easily various job options through Jain’s Career Advancement Service Team.
Bachelors of Commerce (B.Com), passing 12 classes in a similar study discipline makes you eligible for B.Com admissions in various streams. This course can be studied in a variety of specializations. Furthermore, students will be selected if their marks are more than 50% average. The fee is INR 12430.
Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA), after passing the last exams of intermediate with an average minimum score of 50% on the least basis one becomes eligible for taking this course. Its fee is INR 15500.
Masters of Business Administration (MBA), requires you to first pass BBA with a 50-55% score in the last term examination. This will have a fee of INR 32300.
Masters of Commerce (M.Com), minimum marks required are 50% aggregate and the degree must be B.Com or relevant. It will have a fee of INR 28600.
Masters of Arts (MA), merit-based entries are offered for this 2 years course. A basic criterion is holding an education with a degree BA and with a minimum of 45% marks. This will be given by charging a fee of INR 25000.
Masters of Computer Applications (MCA), 2 years is the duration and entries are merit-based. This includes having at least a 50% score in passing the BCA last examination. Its fee is going to be INR 31050.
Jain University Distance Education Latest Update
- Admissions for the July 2022 session in Jain University Distance Education will be available soon. Click Here
Jain University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Jain University Distance Education|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Jain University Distance Education Admission 2022
Jain University Distance Education admission 2022 notification can be released at any time for the present session. The release shall come out for the academic year admission cycle. CDE Jain University accepts UG, and PG professional, and traditional degree programs filled applications online.
One can easily complete a structured online admission process by paying a registration, and an admission fee for the respected CDE Jain programs. The registration fee required to create an account, and proceed with the admission is INR 300. This can be deposited online by using various methods like UPI, Credit/Debit, or Net Banking.
CDE Jain University shares programs like BA, BCOM, BSC, BCA, BBA, MA, MSC, MBA, MCA, etc., for admission. Professional pg degree programs like MBA can be applied after getting significant scores in the CAT/CMAT/GMAT exams.
Jain University UG Distance Education Admission
Jain CDE UG program stretches the door of admission for arts, commerce, science, IT, and management streams. Applicants shall go forward to apply for the three-year degree programs like BA, BCOM, BSC, BCA, and BBA. Online registration will be followed for Jain CDE UG programs registration. However, Individuals are provided an offline mode of admission registration as well.
Candidates shall be able to confirm the seats of Jain CDE UG programs after verifying the details with original documents at the university admission campus. Individuals shall enquire about the details of the JAIN CDE UG program by contacting the established support system of the university.
- BBA is a distance learning program offered by Jain in a variety of disciplines.
- The duration that is set for this distance learning course is 3 years minimum.
- Passing 10+2 is mandatory for selection and also a minimal level of 50% average score.
- Com is offered at JU through distance learning.
- It is necessary that every candidate must pass the 12th standard with at least 50% marks.
- The previous qualification must have been secured in a relevant discipline.
Jain University PG Distance Education Admission
- Other than various other disciplines, Jain University offers a distance MBA degree in Aviation Management.
- It is required for this course to have at least 50% marks in graduation in relevant disciplines.
- Its duration is normally 2 years.
- MCA is offered in multiple disciplines.
- The areas of study are CC, Artificial Intelligence, IT, Computer Science, etc.
- For eligibility, the applicant must have 50% in UG.
Latest Distance Education Courses
Jain University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum qualification requirements for BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, BCA, and BMS courses are 10 + 2 approved by the relevant disciplinary group committee. The eligibility requirements for the B.Tech program are at least 10 + 2, with major disciplines in physics, chemistry, and mathematics/biology.
- His 10 + 2 points must have a score of at least 45-50% to enter the university.
- Applicants must have the age of 18 years to continue studying.
Jain University Distance Education Admit Card
Many applicants want to participate in various undergraduate and graduate programs at Jain University, and potential candidates can apply to enter this university to complete the junior program. The University will update all the admit cards on the university’s official website for the candidate’s ease. If there are candidates who want to view and download the admission card, you can visit and download the university website. Candidates can also print an acceptance card.
How to Apply for Jain University Distance Education Admission?
The application form for each course offered by Jain University can be completed following the instructions given:
- Visit the organization’s official website.
- Fill in the application form for all the required info. Send the requested documentation.
- Pay the registration fee through a one-click payment gateway, such as credit/debit card or online banking.
- Submit the completed application form.
- The student has to provide the application number for future use.
How to use Jain University Distance Education Login?
First, students should browse the official website of Jain University.
- Students should look for different courses on the JET accreditation card.
- Click on the JET admit card.
- Enter the application number.
- Then enter the date of birth in the required fields.
- The applicant can download the admission form.
- Upon entering the information, the applicant will receive a JET approval card.
- Applicants must download the JET approval form after submitting the information.
- Check all information on the approval card.
- Students must print an acceptance card.
- After sending the JET approval card to the examination canter, this is necessary.
Jain University Distance Education Application Fees
- The admission takers have to pay an application fee of INR 600.
- A payment method is a one-click payment gateway, e.g. credit/debit card or online banking. The registration process is also fast and the fee is as low as any other.
Jain University DDE Contact Details:
- Website: https://cde.jainuniversity.ac.in/
Be the first to leave a review.