Karnataka University Distance Education Admission 2022: The University of Karnataka is one of the oldest in India. The University was founded in 1949, and it is located in Dharwad, Karnataka. The University offers Postgraduate programs like M.Com, LLM, M.Ed, MTA, etc. and in diploma & Certificate program it offers yoga studies,
Statistical Computing, Diploma in french & German courses. Students can apply for admission online, and the University gives admission based on the last qualifying marks.
Candidates from different cities take admission to this University. University has received a letter of approval from many great councils and bodies of Indian education like DEB, UGC, and NAAC. In 2007, the University inaugurated another department after establishing the main campus. As part of SOC KU, this department has been responsible for running all distance learning activities in the University.
Karnataka University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Karnataka University|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses 2022
Karnataka University Distance Education Admission 2022
Karnataka University Distance Education Admission 2022 begins in the July session, and the last date to enrol to the distance degree, and diploma programs will appear in the last week of October. KUDSCE offers BA, BCOM, MA, MCOM, and more programs to the eligible aspirants. The admission process of KUDSCE is followed in the offline mode. Hence, aspirants can collect offline forms from the respective centres of the KUDSCE. Filled form with coloured photo, and documents must be submitted by hand at the established centre
KUDSCE application fee is INR 350. School of correspondence will not hold any admission test. This means students can get the KUSCE admission after their performance in previous exams.
Karnataka University Distance Education UG Admission
- Students can apply for admission in this program if they have passed the 12th level or Diploma level of learning from any recognized board of India.
- After completing the 12th level of learning from any recognized board with science subjects, you can apply to the B.Sc Degree program.
Karnataka University Distance Education PG Admission
- Students with any masters’ degree from UGC approved by the university of India are eligible to apply for admission in this course.
KU SOC Admit Card
candidates are allotted Admit cards just 3 to 5 days before exams. candidates can download the admit card by the following method:
- Go to the web of the university and select Admit card.
- Type your name and get you to admit card.
KU SOC: How To Use The Login Portal?
After registering to the web of university, candidates can take a lot of benefits. They can register by the following method:
- Go to the web of the university.
- You will get any registration form after filling and submitting this form you have reported to the university web.
Karnataka University DDE Application Fees
Candidates have to pay about 350 INR at the time of application.
Be the first to leave a review.