Karnataka University Distance Education Admission 2021-22: Karnataka university is one of the oldest institutes of India. This university was brought into functioning in the year 1950. The govt of India established this university, and still, the state govt is running all the university’s affairs. Govt employs many officials to handle the external, social, and general affairs of the university. If we ask any browser to locate this university, then it will be discovered by the browser in the city of Dharwad within the state limits of Karnataka. This university was set up to promote the culture of learning and education in rural areas of Karnataka.
Candidates from different cities take entries in this university. University has got the letter of approval from many big councils and bodies of Indian education like DEB, UGC, and NAAC. After the formation of the main campus, another department was inaugurated by the university in the year 2007. This department is known as SOC KU, and it was granted the responsibility of running all the affairs of distance learning in the university. This campus was responsible for Improving the quality of learning in this region.
Karnataka University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Karnataka University Distance Education|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses
Karnataka University Distance Education Admission: How To Apply?
The most critical and crucial stage of a pupil’s life is when they will select a career and apply for entries in it. Candidates do many silly mistakes while filling the application form due to a lack of experience and guidance. At this life and death phase, a minimal error of the pupil can lead to the waste of 1 year, and many other things can happen. Candidates have to take every step with full attention and care so that any mistake can be avoided. The application process for entries is not that much difficult, and the only thing it demands from the candidates is attention. At this stage, many candidates face traumatic scenes, and they need guidance and help from someone who knows it better to pass this phase of life easily. Our team has decided to help all the candidates in this crucial period of their lives, and we’ll guide them in every aspect of this stage. To assist the candidates in applying for entries, we have formulated the simplest method for an application that will help them a lot. This process comprises of the following steps given below in the context:
- Go to the search bar of your browser and search for the web of the university.
- Once you reach the official web of the university, you’ll get an application form.
- Read and go through the form, and after it, starts filling the state by giving the best possible answers to the questions asked in the application form.
- Give the answers to questions only in the allocated boxes.
- After paying charges of the application, submit this application form to the main web of the university.
Karnataka University Distance Education UG Admission
Some famous degree programs offered by this university are explained below in the context:
- Candidates can apply for entries in this program if they have passed the 12th level or Diploma level of learning from the any verified university of India.
- After completion of HSSC level of learning from any verified university with science subjects, are eligible to apply for entries in B.SC. Degree program.
Karnataka University Distance Education PG Admission
- Candidates with any masters’ degree from UGC approved college of India are eligible to apply for entries in this course.
KU SOC Admit Card
candidates are allotted Admit cards just 3 to 5 days before exams. candidates can download the admit card by the following method:
- Go to the web of the university and select Admit card.
- Type your name and get you to admit card.
KU SOC: How To Use The Login Portal?
After registering to the web of university, candidates can take a lot of benefits. They can register by the following method:
- Go to the web of the university.
- You will get any registration form after filling and submitting this form you have reported to the university web.
Karnataka University DDE Application Fees
Candidates have to pay about 350 INR at the time of application.