Lalit Narayan Mithila University Distance Education Admission 2022: It was established in the year 1972. If anyone searches for the university’s location on G-Maps, it will locate it somewhere in the city of Darbhanga in the state of Bihar. The state Govt of Bihar established this university under the order of the Federal govt. The govt officials govern all the internal and external affairs of the university. Different departs are under different govt officials.
This university also focuses on learning through distance mode; for this purpose, management set up a new body called LNMU DDE in 1998. This body was granted the responsibility of distance learning provided at the university. This body focused on the countrywide promotion of distance learning culture and has improved the distance learning system of India to an extent.
- UG Admission Part 1 starts in July 2022 it is an online process and the fee is 400.
- LNMU UG Admission 2022 Form Apply Start 26 June 2022 (Tentative)
- Last Date to Apply LNMU Admission Form 01st July 2022 (Tentative)
- Admission Form Apply of LNMU with late fee 05 July to 16 July 2022(Tentative)
Lalit Narayan Mithila University Distance Education (DDE) Highlights
|University Name||Lalit Narayan Mithila University|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses
LNMU DDE Admission 2022
LNMU DDE admission 2022 commences for the second, and third year students. Applicants can use online mode to complete ug, and pg degree readmission. Available courses for the readmission are BLIS, BA, MA, MLIS, MCOM, MSC etc. The admission fee of the LNMU DDE programs differs. Here applciatns can deposit admission fee of INR 2500 for the BA second/third year programs.
The July session of admission under LNMU DDE can start anytime.University will update the academic session notification on the portal for various ug, pg degree registration. One shall require to regularly visit the official website to get an update of LNMU DDE July cycle.
LNMU Distance Education Admission 2022: How To Apply?
We would recommend that all the candidates follow the steps given below to register for admission without any problem or issue. The process is narrated below in the form of bullets:
- Go to the original web of the university by clicking on the link that is given below in the article.
- As you reach the official university web, you’ll notice that an entry form will start to pop on your device’s screen.
- Open this form in the new tab and read the whole document with extensive care.
- Start filling the application form by providing suitable info in the boxes that are allocated for them.
- Once the form has been filled, pay the application fee and submit it to the university’s main portal.
This university offers many degree programs to candidates at both the UG and PG levels of learning. some famous programs that the university offers are given below:
Lalit Narayan Mithila University Distance Education UG Admission
LNMU DDE UG admission 2022 will be opened in the July session for arts, & humanities, commerce, library, and education faculties. The aspirants who have passed 12th will like to enrol for BA, and B.Com program. In contrast, the bachelor’s degree holder can seek an admission to LNMU DDE UG programs like B.Ed, and BLIS. The application form, and prospectus fee excluding B.Ed, and BLIS programs is INR 400.
Candidates can complete registration for the B.Ed programs by paying a fee of INR 1,000. The BLIS program fee is INR 600. However, the admission to LNMU DDE UG programs can only be taken after paying an admission fee alongside.
B.Sc: Students who should pass the 10+2th level of learning from any recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks can apply for admission to this program.
Lalit Narayan Mithila University Distance Education PG Admission
- Students who have passed the final exams of BCA from the any recognized university of India with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply for admission in the MCA program.
LNMU DDE Admit Card
The most integral item for exams is Admit card. All the candidates are advised to take extensive care of their admit card as they will not be allowed to sit in exams without an admit card. Every year university allots Admit cards to all the candidates before exams. candidates can download their admit card by following the method given below:
- Go to the official page of the university and open the admit card portal.
- Now enter your name and download the admit card from the outlet.
LNMU DDE: How To Use Login Portal?
Candidates can take many benefits by registering to the portal of the university. they can use the outlet by the following method:
- Go to the portal and register there.
- Please create an account and set a pin for it.
LNMU DDE Application Fees:
Candidates have to pay about 225 INR at the time of application.
Be the first to leave a review.