MA Ancient History Distance Education Admission 2022-23: MA Ancient history program is a two-year postgraduate degree program and studies the culture, institutions, antiquities, ideas, and concepts from prehistoric times to roughly the 13th century AD. Ancient history has great significance in the modern world since we all know how important history is. Students can explore other MA Specializations as well.
Eligibility Criteria: A candidate must have passed the Bachelor’s degree in any discipline under the 10+2+3 pattern of education with at least 40% marks from any recognized university.
Admission Process: The selection in the Master’s Degree programme in Ancient history is based on merit and some university Entrance Exam.
Fee Details: The overall average fee of this course is RS 5670 to Rs 50,300 per year (As per University). it has been calculated based on all years/semesters as provided by the college or university. The actual fees may vary.
MA Ancient History Distance Education Highlights
|Fees Approx||RS 5670 to Rs 50,300 /year ( As per University)|
Programme outcomes of the MA in Ancient History, Culture & Archaeology.
- Provide a solid grounding in Ancient Indian Culture and Civilization. Possibility of pursuing advanced research and understanding of Indian civilization.
- To provide knowledge of Archaeology, Epigraphy, Numismatics, Art & Architecture.
- In order to become better human beings, we must impart these ancient Indian Sanskaras.
- Indian culture is intended to impart ethical values. In order to improve the human condition, Upanishada’s philosophy and Bhagavad Gita’s knowledge should be improvised.
- Ensure the eligibility after the post-graduation as a college/university teacher, PGT, museum curator, tourist guide, and job in the Archaeological Survey of India.
Latest Distance Education Universities
MA Ancient History Distance Education Admission 2022-23
The MA Ancient History Distance Education program will begin accepting applications in the third/fourth week of June for the July academic session. Admissions will be open under KSOU, MPBOU, etc. A bachelor’s degree in ancient history and archaeology is required for admission to the ancient history and archaeology program.
The average fee of the MA Ancient History program is RS 5670 to Rs 50,300 Per Year ( As per University). The Ancient History based program provides information on the history of India (CAD 650, & CAD 650 to 1206 AD), Paleography, Numismatics, Prehistory of India, Temple Architecture, etc.
MA Ancient History Distance Education Eligibility
- Candidates must have passed BA in relevant streams.
- One must have scored above 40% marks in exams.
- Candidates are entered based on their marks in the entry test.
Docs Required: Valid Bachelor’s degree, 10th, and 12th academic documents, Adhar card.
What is MA Ancient History Distance Learning?
This is a PG-level degree program offered to the Candidates by different universities in India once the Candidates have passed the UG level learning. This degree program deals with learning ancient history. In this program, Candidates are taught about the history of the subcontinent and the whole world. It teaches us about big battles of ancient times and big empires, how they were formed, and how they felt. Candidates are offered a large number of jobs after completion of this program.
The timetable of this university is not that rigid, and there is a slot for changes in the time of lessons to fit the lessons in our daily routine.
MA Ancient History Distance Education Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are providing MA in Ancient History Distance Learning. The students can check the name of Top MA Ancient History Colleges in India:
- Banaras Hindu University
- Jawaharlal Nehru University
- St. Xavier’s College
- Visva Bharati University
- University of Madras
- Jain University
- Vikram University
- Karnataka University Dharwad
MA Ancient History Distance Education Admission Process
Applicants who wish to earn admission to the MA Ancient History distance program will need to chase the instructions given below.
MA Ancient History Distance Education admission Process Step Guide
- Visit the official website.
- Select “Fresh Admission” from the “Register Online” drop-down option.
- Candidates must now click the button that says “Click Here for New Registration” and begin entering the necessary information into the registration form.
- Candidates will get an email with their login information (username and password).
- They must first log in using their username and password before beginning to enter the essential personal information on the application form
- Candidates must read the curriculum and decide how they want to access their study materials.
- Candidates are required to upload a scanned copy of their passport-size photo, signature, and mark sheet results from prior attempts.
- The document sizes and formats must be uploaded exactly as specified.
- Check the completed application form to make sure all the information is accurate.
- Use a debit card, credit card, or ATM card to pay the application fee for the MA Ancient History program.
Be the first to leave a review.