North Eastern Hill University Distance Education Admission 2022: It was established in 1973. It is located in Shillong, Meghalaya. India’s famous university has two affiliated campuses. This university is a central type of university that the federal government of India set up to provide the finest quality of learning to the candidates within this region.
The courses for research that students can take include M.Phil. And PhD. Admission to various classes is granted based on the merit lists of different State or National level entrance exams like MAT, JEE Mains GATE, and the University conducting entrance test. To be eligible for admission, candidates need to visit the website for access at the NEHU Shillong and fill out the online application form.
North Eastern Hill University Distance Education (NRHU DDE) Highlights
|University Name||North Eastern Hill University|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
|Type||Public Central University|
Latest Distance Education Courses 2022
NEHU Distance Education Admission 2022
Undergraduate & Postgraduate courses offered by the NEHU University, Eligible students can apply for admission according to their eligibility. Some of the courses are listed below with the duration, eligibility and fees.
The UG courses that are offered through NEHU Shillong are BA, B.Sc. BA, B.Sc. LLB, B.Tech, B.Ed. And B.Arch. PG courses comprise MA, M.Sc., M.Com, M.Ed., M.Tech, MBA, MTTM, M.L.I.Sc., MCA, and MJMC. MSW and SEDE PGPD.
BA, B.Sc., B.Ed.: 3 Years
BA LLB(Hons): 5 Years
|Basic Eligibility Criteria||
10+2 with minimum 50% marks
BA, B.Sc, BA LLB (Hons.):
|Basic Admission Criteria||
Graduation BA LLB (Hons.)
BA, B.Sc.,: Class 12th Merit B.Ed.
|No. of Specializations||
B.Sc.: 2 Specializations
(Economics, Environmental Studies)
BA: 1 Specializations (Economics)
University offers a lot of degree programs to the candidates at all the levels of learning some famous program out of them are given below:
- After completing a B.Sc level degree from any recognized university in India, they can apply for admission.
- Candidates can apply for admission to this course after completion of B.Com level of studies from the any recognized university of India.
- Students who have completed 10+2 with at minimum 50% are eligible to apply for the UG Courses.
- The university reserves seats for Ex-servicemen, exceptional sports persons and economically backward Meghalaya’s.
- Admission to BA/ BSc/ B.Ed. The merit of the students are able to qualifying examination after clear examination , they can apply for admission to the BA/ BSc/ B.Ed program.
- Admission to BA LLB is made through the department’s written test. The University will prepare a merit list based on the performance and other criteria of applicants.
- If there is an admission test, it will be of class (10 +2 systems) or the equivalent. The trial of university will be of 2-hour duration when we talk ablut exams there are multiple choice questions and shall cover broadly four areas:
- General English
- Legal Aptitude.
- General Knowledge
- Logical Reasoning
NEHU Distance Education Admit Card
Candidates can download their admit card by following the steps instructions given below:
- Go to the verified portal of the university and select admit card portal.
- Fill the dialogue box and wait for a while.
- You’ll get your admit card soon.
NEHU DDE: How To Use Login Portal?
Candidates can register to the application portal by following the steps given below:
- Go to the webpage of the university and click on the register here icon.
- Fill and submit the survey that pops up on the screen of your device.
NEHU DDE Application Fees
The application fee that has to be paid ranges between 250 to 400 INR.