Tezpur University Distance Education Admission 2023: The Registration Form for Tezpur University Distance Education Admission 2023-24 has been started. The last date to apply for admission is 31 March 2023. The university is offering various PG & Diploma courses for the 2023 session. Students seeking admission must visit the official site @www.tezu.ernet.in/tu_codl/ to fill out the registration form.
Tezpur University Latest Updates
- Tezpur university distance education admission for the 2023 session is going on. The last date to apply without any late fee is 31st March 2023. (Click Here)
- The application form is available on the University’s official website.
Tezpur University CODL offers postgraduate degree and diploma programs for aspirants. Online learning is available for the University’s Postgraduate Diplomas in Human Resource Management and Environmental & Disaster Management. CODL application costs INR 500 (INR 250 for SC/ST).
All postgraduate degree and certificate programs at Tezpur University CODL are performance-based. MA degrees in sociology and English are also available from this school.
Tezpur University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Tezpur University Distance Education|
|Location||Napaam, Tezpur, Assam|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC, AIU, ACU|
|Courses||PG & Diploma Courses|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses
Tezpur University Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission to the distance courses for the session 2023-24 has started at Tezpur University. One can follow an offline and online registration option to complete the Tezpur CDE registration process.
Tezpur’s application fee for the distance courses is INR 500. SC/ST or PWD candidates can deposit INR 250. Tezpur Distance university excludes entrance exams for admission, which means individuals shall get direct admission.
Tezpur University Distance MA in English
Apart from many UG, and PG Courses in various specializations, the university is also known for its MA English program. Although the university offers MA in various specializations, many students apply for admission every year for this master’s program from all over India because of its education quality.
The eligibility criteria for the distance MA English program is candidates must pass graduation in English or equivalent with at least 50 percent of total marks from a recognized university in India. Tezpur university tasks 2 years and 4 semesters to complete the MA English program.
Tezpur University Distance Education Application Form 2023
Candidates who are eligible and interested can apply through the university’s application portal. The application fee is INR 800. The Tezpur University DDE application fees can be deposited through banking options such as debit/credit cards or net banking. After applying, students must print/download a receipt for future reference.
Tezpur University DDE Application Fee
Tezpur University entry form fee is set the same for all courses for the PG Programmes admission of 2023 in distance learning courses. The entry form fee for various aspirants is as given below:
- General Candidates have to pay INR 800 to attain entry forms.
- SC, ST, and PWD candidates must pay INR 400 to attain the same.
- International aspirants are required to pay $25 for the entry form.
Tezpur University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Candidates have to meet the eligibility criteria that are required for their desired course; they must have gained the required scores in the qualification degree that is set as criteria for the course entries 2023:
- Students must have a UG degree to get admission to the PG courses offered by the university.
- 10+2 is required to get admission to the Tezpur University diploma courses in a distance learning mode.
Tezpur University Distance Education Admission Process 2023
- When you visit Tezpur University’s official website, look for CODL online admission and click on it.
- Enter your name, birth date, email address, and cell phone number. When you visit Tezpur University’s official website, look for CODL online admission and click on it.
- Part 1 of the application process asks you to make a password, upload a picture, and sign your name.
- Log in with your username and password to access the online application form.
- Fill out the online application and send your picture, certificates, grades, and ID.
- Applicants must pay through Digital payments. Applicants must pay INR 500 (INR 250 for SC/ST).
The students can apply for regular admission 2023-24 and check the details of Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses for more info on the official website.
Tezpur University Distance Education Courses List
|M.A. in Mass Communication and Journalism|
|M.A. in Sociology|
|M.A. in English|
|Diploma in Human Resource Management|
Diploma in Environmental & Disaster Management
|Diploma in Child Rights and Governance|
How to Use the Tezpur University Distance Education Login Portal?
Tezpur University DDE The aspirants can avail of the login portal of the University to check their entry exam status, results, admission status, entry process, etc. Candidates going through the login portal must already be registered to log in.
- Aspirants must visit the portal first; click here to visit.
- Next, they must enter their Email ID or mobile phone no without the ISD code.
- After entering that, aspirants should put in the password.
- Candidates are to enter the captcha given to them for verification.
- Lastly, they should click the ‘Login’ button.
About Tezpur University
Tezpur University is a government-run university in the state of Assam that was started in 1994. The University has both traditional and distance learning courses at both the UG and PG levels, but we’re only going to talk about distance learning courses here. The department at Tezpur University has online courses.
Tezpur University Distance Education Contact Details
- Email Id: email@example.com
- Official Website: http://www.tezu.ernet.in/
Be the first to leave a review.