Tezpur University Distance Education Admission 2022: The Centre for Open and Distance Learning (CODL) at Tezpur University was formed in 2011. Distance learning has become popular among all groups of students. Every student in India who wants to study with their jobs can choose distance courses.
TU CODL provides a variety of master’s degree and diploma programs. In addition, TU gives a PG Diploma in HRM, Renewable Energy, Environmental & Disaster, Energy, and Child Rights & Governance via distance learning. University provides merit-based criteria in all distance programs.
Tezpur University is a government-based central university working in Assam, where it was set up in the year of 1994. The university also provides regular courses but we are discussing distance courses under this article.
Tezpur University Distance Education (CDOE) Highlights
|University Name||Tezpur University Distance Education|
|Location||Napaam, Tezpur, Assam|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC, AIU, ACU|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Tezpur University Distance Education Admission 2022
Online admission forms for various courses will be given in February 2022 after selection. Students will be required to check the eligibility criteria of the course before applying. University is not taking any entrance exam for distance learning courses. Students can check admission updates in our website.
Latest Distance Education Courses
Tezpur University DDE UG Admission
B.Tech Industrial Modernization
- Candidates that are having a valid degree of inter or diploma are allowed to register for admissions.
BA Flight Management
- A pupil that has cleared the 10+2 level exam from any recognized institute of India with at least 54% marks is allowed to apply.
BSc In Biotechnology
- Candidates that have studied biology are eligible to apply for this program.
Tezpur University DDE PG Admission
MSc In Aviation Management
- The Candidates having a degree in BSC Aviation Management are eligible to apply if they have scored minimum marks in BSC Aviation Management final exams.
- Candidates having a minimum of 49% scores in MSc are eligible to apply for admission to M.PHIL Naturopathy.
MA: The students should pass graduation (BA) from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks.
Tezpur University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Candidates have to meet the eligibility criteria that is required for their desired course; they must have gained the required scores in the qualification degree that is set as criteria for the course entries 2022:
- TUEE 2022 has to be cleared; the entry form has been released for it.
- The Candidates have to qualify degree with required scores to attain entry in the required course.
Tezpur University DDE Application Fees
Tezpur University entry form fee is set the same for all courses for the UG and PG course admission of 2022 in distance learning courses. The entry form fee for various Students is as given below:
- General Candidates have to pay INR 800 for attaining entry forms.
- SC, ST, PWD Candidates have to pay INR 400 to attain the same.
- International aspirants are required to pay $25 for the entry form.
- Phone: 03712-275350/ 03712-275357.