Tezpur University Distance Education 2023: 30 September 2023 is the last date to apply for Tezpur University distance education admission 2023-24. The university is offering various PG and diploma courses for the 2023 session. Students seeking admission must visit the official site @www.tezu.ernet.in/tu_codl/ to fill out the registration form.
Tezpur University Latest Updates:
- Tezpur University DDE admission is going on for MA and Diploma programs for June (Autumn) Semester 2023. Source
- Tezpur University Distance Education Admission 2023-24, the last date to register is 30 September 2023. Students can fill out the application form at the official portal of the University. Source
- Tezpur University Distance Education has announced the last date for submission of spring semester end examination assignments 2023. Students can submit till 20 September 2023. Source
CDOE Tezpur University offers postgraduate degree and diploma programs for aspirants. Online learning is available for the University’s Postgraduate Diplomas in Human Resource Management and Environmental & Disaster Management. CODL Tezpur University application costs INR 500 (INR 250 for SC/ST).
All postgraduate degree and certificate programs at Tezpur University CODL are performance-based. MA degrees in sociology and English are also available from this school.
Does Tezpur University provide distance education? Yes, the university is offering several UG, PG, Diploma, and certificate courses for the academic session 2023-24 in distance mode. Students can apply for the course after completing the eligibility requirements. UGC-DEB has approved the university for distance education.
Tezpur University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Tezpur University Distance Education|
|Location||Napaam, Tezpur, Assam|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC, AIU, ACU|
|Courses||PG & Diploma Courses|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses
Tezpur University Distance Education Admission 2023-24
The admission window of Distance Education Tezpur University is now open for MA & Diploma courses on 01 June 2023, and the last date announced by the university to accept admission applications is 30 September 2023. Candidates seeking admission can apply by visiting the official website @https://luit.tezu.ernet.in/tucodlsys/admission/
Tezpur’s application fee for the distance courses is INR 500. SC/ST or PWD candidates can deposit INR 250. Tezpur Distance University excludes entrance exams for admission, which means individuals shall get direct admission.
The university is offering only MA courses and its specializations at the PG level. Apart from that, the university is offering 3 diploma courses in distance mode.
Tezpur University Distance MA in English
Apart from many UG, and PG Courses in various specializations, the university is also known for its MA English program. Although the university offers MA in various specializations, many students apply for admission every year for this master’s program from all over India because of its education quality.
The eligibility criteria for the distance MA English program is candidates must pass graduation in English or equivalent with at least 50 percent of total marks from a recognized university in India. Tezpur University tasks 2 years and 4 semesters to complete the MA English program.
Tezpur University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Candidates have to meet the eligibility criteria that are required for their desired course; they must have gained the required scores in the qualification degree that is set as criteria for the course entries 2023:
- Students must have a UG degree to get admission to the PG courses offered by the university.
- 10+2 is required to get admission to the Tezpur University diploma courses in a distance learning mode.
Tezpur University Distance Education Application Form 2023-24
Application form for admission to Tezpur University Open and Distance Learning MA JMC, MA Sociology, MA English, Diploma in HRM, Diploma in Environmental & Disaster Management, and Diploma in Child Rights and Governance is now available at the official website of Tezpur University distance education.
Interested students can apply for admission 2023-24 before the deadline of 30 September 2023. The application fee is INR 800. The Tezpur University DDE application fees can be deposited through banking options such as debit/credit cards or net banking. After applying, students must print/download a receipt for future reference.
Tezpur University DDE Application Fee
TU Distance Education entry form fee is set the same for all courses for the PG Programmes admission of 2023 in distance learning courses. The entry form fee for various aspirants is as given below:
- General Candidates have to pay INR 800 to attain entry forms.
- SC, ST, and PWD candidates must pay INR 400 to attain the same.
- International aspirants are required to pay $25 for the entry form.
Tezpur University Distance Education Admission 2023-24 Last Date
|Tezpur University Distance Education Admission 2023-24 Start||01 June 2023|
|Tezpur University DDE Admission 2023-24 Last Date||30 September 2023|
|Tezpur University DDE PG MA Admission 2023 Last date||30 September 2023|
|Tezpur University DDE Diploma courses admission 2023 last date||30 September 2023|
Tezpur University Distance Education Admission Process 2023
- When you visit Tezpur University’s official website, look for CODL online admission and click on it.
- Enter your name, birth date, email address, and cell phone number. When you visit Tezpur University’s official website, look for CODL online admission and click on it.
- Part 1 of the application process asks you to make a password, upload a picture, and sign your name.
- Log in with your username and password to access the online application form.
- Fill out the online application and send your picture, certificates, grades, and ID.
- Applicants must pay through Digital payments. Applicants must pay INR 500 (INR 250 for SC/ST).
The students can apply for regular admission 2023-24 and check the details of Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses for more info on the official website.
Tezpur University Distance Education Courses List
- M.A. in Mass Communication and Journalism
- M.A. in Sociology
- M.A. in English
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Diploma in Environmental & Disaster Management
- Diploma in Child Rights and Governance
Tezpur University Distance Education Prospectus
Candidates seeking admission to Tezpur University distance education courses can find the prospectus on its official website or can visit directly by clicking here. With the help of this prospectus, candidates can get the complete details of courses offered by the university in distance learning mode, their eligibility criteria, fee structure, admission process, and more.
How to Use the Tezpur University Distance Education Login Portal?
Tezpur University DDE The aspirants can avail of the login portal of the University to check their entry exam status, results, admission status, entry process, etc. Candidates going through the login portal must already be registered to log in.
- Aspirants must visit the portal first; click here to visit.
- Next, they must enter their Email ID or mobile phone no without the ISD code.
- After entering that, aspirants should put in the password.
- Candidates are to enter the captcha given to them for verification.
- Lastly, they should click the ‘Login’ button.
Tezpur University Distance Education Admit Card
Tezpur University will release the admit card a few days ago of the examination on the official website of the university. Candidates can download the admit card with a valid email address and password. Candidates’ names, courses, date of birth, and center of examination will be required to download the admit card from the official website.
Tezpur University Distance Education Results
Tezpur University distance education results are usually announced after the exams are completed. The results are available on the official website of the university. Candidates can check their results online. The results contain the marks scored by the candidate in the exam.
The university also provides the facility to download the results in PDF format. The university offers the option for candidates to challenge the results if they are not satisfied with the marks scored. The university also provides the facility to apply for re-evaluation of results.
About Tezpur University
Tezpur University is a government-run university in the state of Assam that was started in 1994. The University has both traditional and distance learning courses at both the UG and PG levels, but we’re only going to talk about distance learning courses here. The department at Tezpur University has online courses.
Tezpur University Distance Education Contact Details
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website: http://www.tezu.ernet.in/
Be the first to leave a review.