Tezpur University Distance Education Admission 2022-23: Tezpur University is a government-run university in the state of Assam that was started in 1994. The University has both traditional and distance learning courses at both the UG and PG levels, but we’re only going to talk about distance learning courses here. The department at Tezpur University has online courses.
- Tezpur University Distance (TU CODL) has programs for aspirants who want to get a postgraduate degree or a diploma. Applicants can fill out the CODL application online for INR 500 (INR 250 for SC/ST).
- MA degrees in sociology and English are also available from this school.
- There are ways to learn about the University’s Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management and Environmental & Disaster Management from home.
- All postgraduate degree and certificate programs at TU CODL are based on how well you do.
Tezpur University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Tezpur University Distance Education|
|Location||Napaam, Tezpur, Assam|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC, AIU, ACU|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses
Tezpur University Distance Education Admission 2022
Tezpur University Distance Education Admission 2022 opens in two sessions called calendar, and academic year. The January session admission has been closed. But, the July session of online, and offline registration is going to start for the eligible aspirants. Aspirants can apply to the MA mass communication, MA English, MA Sociology, Diploma in Human Resource Management, and more. One can follow an offline, and online registration option to complete the Tezpur CDE registration process.
Tezpur’s application fee for the distance courses is INR 500. SC/ST or PWD candidates’ can deposit INR 250. Tezpur Distance university excludes entrance exams for admission which mean individuals shall get direct admission.
Tezpur University Distance Education UG Admission
B.Tech Industrial Modernization
- Candidates that are having a valid degree of inter or diploma are allowed to register for admissions.
BA Flight Management
- A pupil that has cleared the 10+2 level exam from any recognized institute of India with at least 54% marks is allowed to apply.
BSc In Biotechnology
- Candidates that have studied biology are eligible to apply for this program.
Tezpur University Distance Education PG Admission
MSc In Aviation Management
- The Candidates having a degree in BSC Aviation Management are eligible to apply if they have scored minimum marks in BSC Aviation Management final exams.
- Candidates having a minimum of 49% scores in MSC are eligible to apply for admission to M.PHIL Naturopathy.
MA: The students should pass graduation (BA) from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks.
M.Com: The students should pass graduation (BCom) from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks.
Tezpur University Distance Education Application Form 2022
The Application form of the Tezpur University for PG Degree & Diploma Programmes is available.
Candidates who are eligible and interested can apply through the university’s application portal. The application fee is INR 800. The Tezpur University DDE application fees can be deposited through banking options such as debit/credit cards or net banking. After submitting an application, students are required to print/download a receipt for future reference.
Tezpur University DDE Application Fees
Tezpur University entry form fee is set the same for all courses for the PG Programmes admission of 2022 in distance learning courses. the entry form fee for various aspirants is as given below:
- General Candidates have to pay INR 800 to attain entry forms.
- SC, ST, and PWD Candidates have to pay INR 400 to attain the same.
- International aspirants are required to pay $25 for the entry form.
Tezpur University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Candidates have to meet the eligibility criteria that are required for their desired course; they must have gained the required scores in the qualification degree that is set as criteria for the course entries 2022:
- TUEE 2022 has to be cleared; the entry form has been released for it. Check now.
- The Candidates have to attain the qualifying degree with the required scores to attain entry into the required course.
Tezpur University Distance Education Admission Process 2022
- When you visit Tezpur University’s official website, look for CODL online admission and click on it.
- Enter your name, birthdate, email address, and cell phone number. When you visit Tezpur University’s official website, look for CODL online admission and click on it.
- Part 1 of the application process asks you to make a password, upload a picture, and sign your name.
- To access the online application form, log in with your username and password.
- Fill out the online application and send in your picture, certificates, grades, and ID.
- It’s important that applicants pay through Digital payments. Applicants must pay INR 500 (INR 250 for SC/ST).
The students can apply for regular admission 2022-23 and check the details of Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. For more info official website, click here.
Tezpur University DDE Admit Card
Tezpur University Distance education admit card available for the entry exam of TUEE 2022 for UG and PG Courses is available on the website of Tezpur University. To download the admit card, aspirants must enter their ID and password for registering the required fields.
The aspirants are to enter all the info and then choose the ‘Sign me In’ button. After that, Candidates must submit the details in the next pop-up to download their admit card.
Aspirants must make sure to take a printout of the admit card to keep it for future use.
How To Use The Tezpur University DDE Login Portal?
Tezpur University DDE The aspirants can avail of the login portal of the University to check their entry exam status, results, admission status, entry process, etc. Candidates that are going through the login portal must already be registered on the site to log in.
- Aspirants must visit the portal first; click here to visit.
- Next, they must enter their Email ID or mobile phone no. Without the ISD code.
- After entering that, aspirants should put in the password.
- Candidates are to enter the captcha given to them for verification.
- Lastly, they should click the ‘Login’ button.
- Phone: 03712-275350/ 03712-275357.
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website: http://www.tezu.ernet.in/
Be the first to leave a review.