Tezpur University Distance Education Admission 2021-22: Tezpur University is a government-based central university working in Assam, where it was set up in the year of 1994. The UG and PG level courses are available for aspirants to apply in the courses given out by the University are both regular and distance learning-based, but here we will be discussing distance learning courses only.
The department provides distance learning courses of distance learning in Tezpur University.
The students can apply for admission 2021-22 and check the details of Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. For more info official website, click here.
- Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to various programmes of study for the year 2021-22. click
Tezpur University Distance Education (CDOE) Highlights
|University Name||Tezpur University Distance Education|
|Location||Napaam, Tezpur, Assam|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC, AIU, ACU|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Tezpur University Distance Education Admission 2021: How To Apply?
This Tezpur University DDE offers a great number of degree courses to the Candidates. The two modes available for applying include the online and offline entry modes.
- To gain entry in any technical level course, aspirants are also required to clear off the entrance exam.
- The MBA course required aspirants to be clear of MAT or the KKHSOU CET.
- The Candidates will have to visit the official page of the University site to gain entry online; click here to visit the official page.
- The University offers boxes that need to be filled in for the course entries 2021.
- Aspirants are to fill the boxes and check for any errors fully.
- Candidates must next attach the docs that the University has asked for entry in UG and PG courses 2021.
- Aspirants paying the fee online can pay via net banking, credit card, or debit card.
- Candidates that want to pay in offline mode can pay via the bank challan.
Tezpur University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Candidates have to meet the eligibility criteria that is required for their desired course; they must have gained the required scores in the qualification degree that is set as criteria for the course entries 2021:
- TUEE 2021 has to be cleared; the entry form has been released for it. Check now.
- The Candidates have to attain the qualifying degree with required scores to attain entry in the required course.
Tezpur University Distance Education UG and PG Admission
B.Tech Industrial Modernization
- Candidates that are having a valid degree of inter or diploma are allowed to register for admissions.
Ba Flight Management
- A pupil that has cleared the 10+2 level exam from any recognized institute of India with at least 54% marks is allowed to apply.
BSc In Biotechnology
- Candidates that have studied biology are eligible to apply for this program.
Msc In Aviation Management
- The Candidates having a degree in BSC Aviation Management are eligible to apply if they have scored minimum marks in BSC Aviation Management final exams.
- Candidates having a minimum of 49% scores in MSC are eligible to apply for admission to M.PHIL Naturopathy.
Tezpur University DDE Admit Card
Tezpur University Distance education admit card available for the entry exam of TUEE 2021 for UG and PG Courses is available on the website of Tezpur University. To download the admit card, aspirants must enter their ID and password for registering the required fields.
The aspirants are to enter all the info and then choose the ‘Sign me In’ button. After that, Candidates must submit the details in the next pop-up to download their admit card.
Aspirants must make sure to take a printout of the admit card to keep it for future use.
How To Use The Tezpur University DDE Login Portal?
Tezpur University DDE The aspirants can avail of the login portal of the University to check their entry exam status, results, admission status, and entry process, etc. Candidates that are going through the login portal must already be registered on the site to log in.
- Aspirants must visit the portal first; click here to visit.
- Next, they must enter the Email ID or mobile phone no. Without the ISD code.
- After entering that, aspirants should put in the password.
- Candidates are to enter the captcha given to them for verification.
- Lastly, they should click the ‘Login’ button.
Tezpur University Distance Education Application Fees
Tezpur University entry form fee is set the same for all courses for the UG and PG course admission of 2021 in distance learning courses. the entry form fee for various aspirants is as given below:
- General Candidates have to pay INR 800 for attaining entry forms.
- SC, ST, PWD Candidates have to pay INR 400 to attain the same.
- International aspirants are required to pay $25 for the entry form.
- Phone: 03712-275350/ 03712-275357.