Pondicherry University Distance Education Admission 2022: This university is well known for distance mode studies. This university offers programs like UG, PG, and PG Diploma for students who want to enroll in distance education admissions. The admission procedure for general starts in June and December. For the fresh 2022 academic year, students need to wait until the notification is about to be released in June.
- PU Distance students get one more chance to complete courses
- Admissions 2021-22: M.P.Ed. Spot Admission Notification
Student selection for the UG programs is made on the merit basis. For the PG program like MBA, students need to clear the entrance test designed by the university.
- Before enrolling, students need to go through all general criteria for admissions.
- Application Fees: Students for all courses are required to pay 200/-.
- All programs at Pondicherry University Distance Education are accepted twice a year.
- The application process is conducted online.
- All students will be approved based on their qualifying exam performance.
- To apply online, go to the official website. Students can pay their application fee online or offline.
- All DDE Postgraduate courses require a Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) from a recognized institute.
- Pondicherry University gives a 100% discount to a person who is physically disabled.
- Pondicherry University offers a 100% discount to a person who is physically disabled.
- The DDE mode application form for Pondicherry University is available on the university’s official website.
Latest Courses Distance Education 2022
It was established in the year 1985. It is a central university in India, which is located in Kalapet, Pondicherry, India. This is among the best universities of India, which was established by an Act of Parliament by the Department of Higher Education. The campus of Pondicherry University is located in a Kalapet which spreads over 780 acres.
According to the demand of the Students, University starts its admission in distance education. Students can take admission when the university publishes a notification on its official website. The university now has eight MBA, four Postgraduate, and eight undergraduate programmes. The admission for the academic year happens in June, and the admission for the calendar year is done in January.
Pondicherry University Distance Education ranked 801 to 1000 universities in the world by Times Higher Education World University Rankings. In Asia, it ranked 251 to 300 in 2021.
Pondicherry University Distance Education (PU DDE) Highlights
|University Name||Pondicherry University|
|Approved by||DEB, UGC, DEC|
|Admission||Merit-based and Entrance Exam|
|Mode of Learning||Distance Education|
|Courses||UG & PG, PG Diploma|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
Pondicherry University Distance Education Admission 2022
The Pondicherry University Distance Education offers UG courses BA, Bcom, BSc, BBA, BCA, and PG courses MA, Mcom, MSc, MBA, MCA, and many more.
Pondicherry University DDE UG Admission
- The University offers MA in different subjects as mentioned: Anthropology, economics, English and comparative literature, French, Hindi, history, mass communication, philosophy, political sciences, politics and international relationships, Sanskrit, sociology, South Asian studies, women studies.
- BA English: Students who can apply in the BA English course must score 50% in their 12th from the recognized board.
- BSc Computer Science: Students can apply for admission in the BSc computer science course after passing the 12th by obtaining a science stream from the recognized board.
Pondicherry University DDE PG Admission
- MSc: Pondicherry University offers excellent opportunities for students by providing a variety of disciplines. Applicants can apply for M.Sc in different subjects, i-e; Applied Geology, Applied Psychology, Biochemistry, and molecular biology, Bioinformatics, Chemistry, Disaster Management Studies, Ecology, Electronic Media, Environmental Sciences, Food Science and Nutrition, Food science and technology, Marine biology, Physics, Statistics.
- BTech: You can apply for an B.Tech. in Electronics, and communication engineering, Computer science and engineering, Environmental engineering and Management, Green energy and technology, Nanoscience and technology, Network and information security.
- MBA: You can apply in the following disciplines: Marketing, Financial Technology, Human Resource Management, General, Hospital management, Tourism and Travel Management, operation & Supply Chain management, International Business.
Pondicherry University DDE Eligibility
- UG Courses Eligibility: Students should have a 10+2 mark sheet from a recognized Board with a minimum of 50% marks.
- PG Courses Eligibility: Have a graduation degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% scores.
|BBA||10+2 or Equivalent(Basic Requirements)|
|M.COM||UG Degree with Specific Requirements|
|M.A in English|
|M.A. in Sociology|
|MBA||UG Degree (3 YEAR) with 50% mark|
Pondicherry University Distance Education Application Form 2022:
- Students can fill the application form, 2022 through online mode only.
- You have the opportunity to apply in more than one discipline. Students have to apply for more than one course separately. Before applying, ensure your eligibility.
Stepwise Procedure to submit an application form:
You have to submit the application form carefully to avoid any error or mistake. Fill in the mandatory details carefully, Pondicherry University Admission.
The application form can be submitted by following this method or procedure that is mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of the university and click on the ‘New user’ given link.
- Fill in the mandatory requirements, i-e; Name, ID, and mobile number.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Then carefully note down the user ID as well as password.
- Login with the provided details.
- Change your password and read all the important instructions.
- Click on the ‘continue’ button.
- Fill in your details.
- Choose exam city preferences.
- Fill in all the mandatory details and save them.
- Now fill in all the academic details.
- Also, add working experience, if any.
- Click on ‘save’ and then ‘continue’.
- Upload the scanned images and signature.
- The images that you are going to upload should be in jpg/jpeg/png format.
- Click on save and submit your application form.
- If you want to change any data, then you can use an ‘edit button’.
- Course selection as well as fee payment:
- Select the course and discipline you wish to apply in.
- Click on apply and proceed button.
- You can submit your fee through a credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- After the submission of the fee, you will receive a text message or an email.
- Applicants will be able to preview their filled details.
- Click on the print button to take out the print of your form.
- Keep it carefully for future use.
Important Date: The application process of Pondicherry University has been closed for session 2021. New Session will be start soon.
- The application fee for different courses is different i-e; 600 for PG, 1000 for Ph.D., and 1000 for MBA.
- The fee for NRI and overseas candidates is INR 7,100/-.
Important Note: Fill in all the required details carefully to avoid any mistakes.
Pondicherry University, Mandatory Documents:
Here are the mandatory documents that you will have to submit to the university:
- SSC Certificate
- HSC certificate or marks statement
- Provisional Certificate
- OBC With Non-Creamy Layer Certificate
- SC/ST/PH OR Pondicherry Residence Certificate From A Competent Authority
- Migration and conduction certificate from last intended institute
- Two colored photographs (stamp-sized)
- Passport size photographs
PU Distance Education Diploma Courses:
PU Distance education offers these Diploma Courses:
- PG Diploma Criminology and Forensic Science.
- PG Diploma in intellectual property rights.
PU Distance Education Eligibility Criteria For All Course:
- All the applicants must pass any Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of 50% marks..
FOR Ph.D. PROGRAMS
- A candidate should pass 10 + 2 level as well as a Master’s degree from any University.
PU Distance Education UG Course 2022:
- A functional Tamil, economics, professional English
- A. Tamil
- A Political Sciences
- A. Philosophy
- A. Malayalam
- A. Foundation Course in English
- Sc. Mathematics, Allied Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, IT, Geography, Home Science, Nutrition and Dietetics, Plant Science, Visual Communication, Plant Science, Bioinformatics, Applied Microbiology, Zoology).
- B.Com. Foreign Trade, General, Corporate Secretaryship, Corporative Management)
How to get an Admit Card?
PU Distance education Applicants will be able to download their admit cards from the website of the University. A valid admittance card will be treated as a special document to appear in the entrance exam. Without an admittance card, any student will not allow entering the centre. You will be able to download it in May 2021, Pondicherry University Admission.
- Go to the official website of Pondicherry University.
- Reach the login page and enter your ID that is registered along with the password.
- Click on the ‘Sign in’ option.
- Check for the link given on the page.
- Enter the valid details that are required to open the admittance card.
- The card will appear on screen in Pdf format,
- Download the card in pdf format and take a print.
- Keep some extra print outs too, for future use.
Pondicherry University Exam Centers:
PU Distance education 2021 entrance examination is conducted in different centres mentioned below;
- Chennai, Cuttack, and New Delhi
- Mumbai, Mangalore, and Tiruchirappalli
- Villupuram, Patna and Itanagar
- Madurai, Ranchi and Srinagar
- Visakhapatnam, Pune, and Puducherry
- Hyderabad, Kochi, and Kolkata
- Guwahati, Kotayam and Port Blair
How to Check Result 2021?
Applicants can check results online mode by visiting the official website of Pondicherry University. The examination is conducted two times, a year. Students are promoted to next semester after taking exams.
Follow the mentioned procedure to access the results:
- Go to the official website of Pondicherry University.
- Click on the Examination tab on the home page.
- Check the examination result by clicking on the relevant link.
- Then you will have to enter your registration number.
- Enter your semester for which you want to check results.
- The result will appear on the home page.
- You will be able to download the result and print it out for future use.
Candidates who are not satisfied with their results are provided with the opportunity for revaluation. The application can be submitted for revaluation within ten days of the release of the results.
Pondicherry University Exam Pattern:
- Exam pattern is available on the website mentioned below.
- Official website of Pondicherry University: pondiuni.edu.in.
University conducts exams to offer admissions in different disciplines.
The Pattern of Exam:
- Exam Medium – English
- Exam Level – National
- Types of Questions – Multiple Choice Questions
- The mode of examination is Online Mode
- Time Duration – 2 hours
- No of Questions – 100 Questions
- Negative Marking – 1 mark will be deducted in case of any wrong answer
The exam is computer-based. Candidates must carry an admittance card at the examination centre; otherwise, they will not enter the centre.
Topics of Entrance Examination:
There are different topics for the examination which you will have to prepare well.
- English comprehension – 20 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude – 20 marks
- Test reasoning – 20 marks
- General Awareness holds 20 marks
- Data interpretation holds 20 marks
Scholarships Offered By Pondicherry University 2022:
- Merit scholarships are awarded to the post-graduate students who secure top marks in the test conducted by the university.
- Merit Cum Mean Scholarship is given to the students based on merit and the total income of their guardians/parents.
- Freeship Scholarship is awarded to twenty per cent of the students of master’s degree courses.
- All the students of M.Sc Marine Biology and Disaster Management from Nicobar Island and Andaman Island will be awarded the scholarship of 1,000 Rs/-.
- For pursuing M.Tech in Computational Biology, the students will be awarded 8,000 RS/-.
- The scholarship from National Board awards all the candidates who have passed the NBMH exam.
- Candidates of SC/ST are awarded scholarships from different governments of states and the Union Territory of Puducherry.
- A Fellowship amount of about 8000 RS/- is awarded to eligible Ph.D. candidates/students.
- Those students who have qualified CSIR NET or UGC are considered eligible for the Junior Research Fellowship Scholarship. 16,000 /- pm is given to these students for 2 years.
- UGC also provides scholarships to minority students pursuing a PhD.
- Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship is awarded to all those students/candidates of SC or ST.
- Maulana Azad National Scholarship is specially awarded to minority students, Pondicherry University Admission.
Pondicherry University Distance Education Past Papers Sample:
Past papers of Pondicherry University will help you to score good marks in the entrance examination. Past papers also have detailed solutions for each question. The candidate will have to practice these papers to solve the questions more efficiently. Try to solve all the questions. All the past papers have some sort of instructions for its candidates so, try to read all the instructions carefully. These instructions will help you to complete your paper in time, Pondicherry University Admission.
Why Pondicherry University Distance Education?
The basic reason for choosing Pondicherry Unversity for distance education is the success it has had over the past few years. In Literally no time, the university stride to reach out at the trust of the students. Following are some of the key factors that a student must acknowledge before stepping forward with any decision.
- UG & PG Online Materials
- Reading Hall
- Health Centre
- Great list of Affiliated colleges
- Easy Online Admission Process
- Placement Cell
- Student Support