Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Distance Education Admission 2022: A diploma course in electrical and electronics distance education is a specialization of course that provides an applicant with education about the discipline. The duration of the course is 3 years in which students get to learn about the basics of electronics, electrical, etc.
In most institutions, admission to the course is based on the merit list process; however, in some institutions, admission is based on entrance exam results.
- DEE Full Form: Diploma in Electrical & Electronics
- Eligibility: Students who have only a 10th passing qualification are perfectly eligible for applying to this course. A minimum of 50% marks is the required criteria and the entrance exam is dependent on the institute.
- Duration: A distance diploma in E&E is designed for 3 years.
- Fee: Its fee in each college is different, however, the average range is INR 10000 to INR 30000.
- University: It can be pursued at TNOU, KSOU, DU, IGNOU, and other distance institutes.
- Career-wise: In this field, your degree will pay you about INR 20 LPA as annual income after joining jobs such as radio journalist, communication system manager, electronics engineer, technical head, and communication operator.
Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Distance Education Highlights
|Course||Diploma in Electrical and Electronics|
Latest University Distance Education 2022
|University of Delhi||Kakatiya University|
|Vinayaka Missions Sikkim University||Kalinga University|
|Punjabi University||Kurukshetra University|
|Rabindra Bharati University||Kuvempu University|
|Sikkim Manipal University||Subharti University|
Diploma in Electrical & Electronics DDE Admission 2022
A number of very prestigious universities, such as NIBS, IIME, CIMT, and more, are offering admission to the Diploma in Electrical & Electronics program. There are both full-time and part-time options available for the 3-year diploma program. You are eligible to take part in the course after passing the 10th or 12th exam from an Indian state or central board after passing the 10th or 12th exam.
It is estimated that the average fee for the Diploma in an Electrical & Electronics program is INR 22,500. Candidate or aspirant who is eligible for admission into the course must pay the registration fee either in semester mode or in annual mode, depending on the institution’s criteria for admission into the course.
The Electrical & Electronics Engineering diploma program provides a wide range of learning experiences, including applied science, mechanical engineering, applied science lab, electrical circuits, embedded systems, and many others. An in-depth analysis of the subjects will be provided by a three-year distance education diploma. Students can study the material of the program in any comfortable space of time. Students are not required to visit for offline classes.
Students can use the remaining time for other activities like a dual degree or diploma, employment, etc.
CIMT College Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Admission
The CIMT College Diploma program in Electrical & Electronics is currently accepting applications for the upcoming semester. The established application portal is open to students who have passed an examination based on a pattern in their 10th or 12th grade. The duration of a diploma in Electrical & Electronics is three years. The Diploma program will be confirmed by CIMT after verification of the filled-out information. Verification of original documents is required.
Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Distance Education Eligibility
- Candidates with a valid degree in 10th or 12th from any recognized institution of India are allowed to get admission in Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Distance Education course.
- A Diploma in Electrical and Electronics can be done by anybody who has passed 10th class or its equivalent from a recognized board or University.
- The duration of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics is a 3-year Program. It is divided into 6 semesters, 2 semesters per year.
- The candidates can check the Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Average Fee range of INR 5,000 – INR 1,50,000 Per Year.
- We mentioned here only approximate Fees for Diploma in Electrical and Electronics distance education. It could be changed according to university rules.
Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Distance Education Required Documents:
Candidates are also required to send or mail scanned document copies of their early academics which includes.
- 10th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Habitation Proof
- Photo Identity Proof
- Indian Railways
- Godrej Electrical and Electronics
- Telecommunication Companies
- Anchor (Now Panasonic) Electricals
- Crompton Greaves
- Indian Armed Forces
- State Electricity Boards
- Municipal Corporations
- Schneider Electric
- BA Engineering (Hons) in Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- BA Engineering (Hons) in Mechatronic Engineering
- BA Engineering (Hons) in Computer Engineering
- BA Engineering (Hons) in Telecommunication Engineering
- Artist/Editor/Research Assistant
- Assist. Engineer – Embedded Verification & Validation
- Design Assistant – Electrical
- Technical Assistant – Electronics
- Project Assistant Civil
- Assistant Manager CHP
After completing a Diploma in Electrical and Electronics, The students can get the jobs like Technical trainer, Electrical design engineer, Field application engineer, Transform design engineer, Verification engineer, and many more.
After completing this Diploma in Electrical and Electronics, The students can get an average salary of Rs 1,40,000 to Rs 2,22,000 LPA. It is the starting package that will be offered from the company side. After gaining good experience the package can be increased according to the performance of the candidate.
The students can apply for admission Diploma in Electrical and Electronics distance education course in the MDU.
The candidates can get jobs in top companies like TATA Power Strategic Division, HP Enterprises, etc.
Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Distance Education Fee-Structure
|Admission Form||500 – 1000||650* – 1500 *|
|Reg. Fees||500 – 1200*||1000-2000*|
|Breaking Study||3500-5500*||6000- 12000*|
|R.R fees||800 – 1000/ y||800 – 1000/ y|
|Exam Fees||1000 – 2500/ y*||2000- 3000/y*|
|Prospectus fees||500 – 1000*||500- 1000*|
|Course Fees||10,000-15,000/Semester||Varies according to University to University|
|Total Fees||22,000/Semester Approx||27,000/semester Approx|
Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Distance Education Syllabus
|IMTS-105||Elements of Mechanical Design|
|IMTS-106||FuŶdaŵeŶtals of TeĐhŶiĐal DrawiŶg –I|
|IMTS-107||Fundamentals of IT|
|IMTS-108||Workshop TeĐhŶology – I|
|IMTS-110||Internship & Training|
|IMTS-202||Elements of Civil Engineering|
|IMTS-203||Electrical Instruments & Measurements|
|IMTS-204||Electrical Estimating & Costing|
|IMTS-205||Electrical Design & Drawing-I|
|IMTS-207||Electronic Devices and Circuits|
|IMTS-210||Internship & Training|
|IMTS-302||Utilization of Electrical Energy|
|IMTS-303||Modern Electric Traction System|
|IMTS-305||Generation, Protection Switchgear & Economics|
|IMTS-306||Entrepreneurship Development & Management|
|IMTS-307||Electrical Design & Drawing – II|
|IMTS-309||Internship & Training (more)|
|Diploma in Computer Science||Fire Safety Management|
|Diploma in Information Technology||Post Graduate Diploma in Bank Management|
|Diploma in Electrical and Electronics||Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Safety Management|
|Diploma in Automobile||Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application|
|Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication||Post Graduate Diploma in Child Health|
|Diploma in Mechanical Engineering||Post Graduate Diploma in Translation|
|Diploma in Fire Safety Management||Post Graduate Diploma in Information Technology|
|Diploma in Civil and Architecture||Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration|
|Diploma in Computer Engineering||Post Graduate Diploma in Management|
Diploma in Electrical & Electronics DDE Admission Process
The admission process for the Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Distance Education program is directed online as well as offline. In order to find a comfortable mode to register, and get admission to the DEE distance program one has to go through the given modes below.
Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Distance Education Online Admission
- One has to visit the official portal of DEE offering university
- Find the link stating the admission form and click on the link.
- Fill the form with your name, mobile number, email id, and other basic details to generate a password to create a DEE admission account.
- Visit the registration portal and log in using the Enter Enrollment/Username, and Password to Log In.
- Complete All Mandatory sections listed in the form with properly scanned documents need to upload.
- Re-check the application form and make sure that all the details and documents are uploaded successfully.
- Reach payment gateway, and deposit fee (Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking)
- Save the receipt for future reference.
Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Distance Education Offline Admission
- Download/Collect blank application forms for Diploma in Electrical & Electronics program from authorized universities/Colleges.
- Forms will normally remain free of cost.
- Fill all details in the application form accurately.
- Draw signature or self-attest application form and documents.
- Documents to be used for DEE comprises 10th/12th Marksheets or 10th/12th certificates, and photo
- The filled form along with documents must be submitted at the admission center of DEE organized college/institution.
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. Students can apply for taking admission by online procedure or offline procedure( i.e. completing a form with your own handwriting). If you face any type of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents by mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. What is the duration of the Diploma in Electrical and Electronics?
Ans. 3 Years or 6 semesters.
Ques. How can I pay the fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, likewise Paypal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Ques. Is Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Distance Education course approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Distance Education Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and for also any govt examination.
Disclaimer: All the information given above is only for informational purposes.
Be the first to leave a review.