MSc Textile Designing Distance Education: The master of science in Textile designing via distance education is a 3 years duration course that aims at prospering students’ knowledge related to textiles and designing. Students who have passed the bachelor’s (BSc) level education can apply for admission in the M.Sc Textile Designing Distance Education course at numerous universities and institutions.
The students who have passed the bachelor level education with the BSc course will be able to get lateral entry admission in the course and therefore the duration of the course for them will be of 2 years.
- MSc Textile Designing Full Form: Masters of Science in Textile Designing
- Eligibility: The course is available to those who have earned a BSc degree in textile designing or a similar field and have obtained a minimum mark of 50%. There is a possibility that the entrance exam, along with PI and GD, will be conducted by institutes such as IGNOU, TNOU, etc.
- Duration: Its duration will be 2 to 3 years.
- Fee: MSc Textile Designing is available through distance education with a fee of INR 20,000 to 2 LPA.
- University: Many state or government-owned colleges or universities offer MSc Textile Designing, including IGNOU, TNOU, and JMI.
- Career-wise: Students with an MSc Textile Designing degree can make their positions in diversified fields. They can be employed as Fashion Buyers, Fashion Consultants, Retail Managers, and alike with annual salaries ranging from INR 2 to 10 LPA.
Latest University Distance Education 2022
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
M.Sc Textile Designing Distance Education Highlights
|Fees||20,000 to 2 LPA|
|Admission Process||Admissions are based on merit or counseling rounds|
M.Sc Textile Designing Distance Education Admission 2022
MSC Textile Designing DDE admission to the current session shall open in the July (Academic) session. The two-year distance program admission is based on the performance of a bachelor’s. However, a few distance universities will conduct their entrance exams to offer seats in the respected PG degree program.
The textile designing PG two-year degree admission is run by institutions like Pearl Academy, Aditya College of Design Studies, YMCA, Chandigarh University, etc. MSC Textile Designing program includes research methods, statistics, woven fabric structures, construction techniques, draping, fashion marketing, and garment production technology. The average fee of the MSC Textile Designing DDE program is INR 45,000.
A completion of MSC Textile two-year distance degree makes individuals work in the positions like retail managers, product developers, fashion writers, technical designers, and more. Applicants shall acquire more information about the MSC Textile distance programs by going through the article.
M.Sc Textile Designing Distance Education Eligibility
- The student should have a Graduate (B.Sc) degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks For taking admission.
- Students who have secured a BSC in textiles can apply.
- The time duration of this course is 2 years. It is divided into 4 Semesters.
- The average course fee for an M.Sc Textile Designing through Distance Education, fee range will be INR 20,000- INR 2,00,000 per annum.
- Fees depend from the university to the university. It may be changed as per the university Guideline.
- 10th Marksheet.
- 12th Marksheet.
- Graduation Mark sheet.
- Id Address Proof, photo.
M.Sc Textile Designing Colleges in India
The Colleges are providing an M.Sc Textile Designing. Students can check the names of the top Colleges and Universities are given below;
- Lovely Professional University
- Aditya College of Design Studies
- Pearl Academy
- Chandigarh University
- YMCA Institute for Office Management
- Footwear Design and Development Institute
- Amity University Mumbai
- Amity University Jaipur
- CT University
- Amity University Lucknow
MJRP University MSC Textile Designing Admission
The admission to MJRP University’s MSC Textile Design program admission has started. Applicants can enroll in the master’s degree program in textile and design with the last date of August 30 2022. Admissions will completely follow academic merit.
Candidates who have passed a bachelor’s degree with 55 percent can apply to the MJRP MSC Textile Designing program. The registration fee for the MJRP MSC Textile program is INR 2,000. Applicants will get a confirmation of admission to the master’s degree program at the registered email ID.
Bharathiar University MSc Textile Designing Admission
Bharathiar Univesity offers an MSc Textile design course at the fee range of INR 5280 per semester. Students can apply for this program after passing out a BSc in Textile design. The program takes 2 years of duration which is divided into 4 semesters. The duration of each semester is 6 months.
M.Sc Textile Designing Distance Education Fee Structure
|Admission Form||500 – 1000||650* – 1500 *|
|Reg. Fees||500 – 1200*||1000-2000*|
|Breaking Study||3500-5500*||6000- 12000*|
|Prospectus fees||500 – 1000*||500- 1000*|
|R.R fees||800 – 1000/ y||800 – 1000/ y|
|Exam Fees||1000 – 2500/ y*||2000- 3000/y*|
|Course Fees||18,000-25,000/y*||Varies according to University to University|
|Total Fees||23,000/y* Approx||30,000/y* Approx|
M.Sc Textile Designing Distance Education Syllabus
|IMTSMST-101||Fiber Science & Technology|
|IMTSMST-102||Spun Yarn Technology|
|IMTSMST-103||Introduction to Fashion|
|IMTSMST-104||Woven Fabric Manufacturing|
|IMTSMST-106||Practical(Fiber Analytical Laboratory)|
|IMTSMST-107||Internship & Training|
|IMTSMST-201||Fabric Structure Design & Analysis|
|IMTSMST-202||Chemical Processing Of Textile Material|
|IMTSMST-203||Apparel Marketing & Merchandising|
|IMTSMST-204||Theory Of Clothing Manufacturing|
|IMTSMST-205||Computer-Aided Textile Design|
|IMTSMST-206||Practical (Fabric Structure Laboratory)|
|IMTSMST-207||Internship & Training|
M.Sc Textile Designing Distance Education Admission Process 2022
- To apply for a course, first, check if you are eligible. If you are, go ahead and apply.
- On their official website, register for the entrance exams that you are interested in taking. Review the syllabus and exam pattern and prepare for the test.
- When the admit card becomes available, you can download it.
- Attend the entrance exams with confidence and wait for the results.
- In the event that you are short-listed, you will be informed, and some colleges may also conduct group discussions and interviews before admitting you.
- Textile mills
- Export houses
- With fashion designers
- Design studios
- Fabric management.
- Handloom cooperatives
- Buying agencies etc.
- Education and training
- Design entrepreneurship
- Clothing/textile technologist
- Interior and spatial designer
- Fashion designer
- Textile designer
Best Scope in After Scope
- Production Development Manager
- Museum Collection Manager
- Theatrical Costuming Operations Manager
- Product Developer
- Quality Control Specialist
- Fashion Buyer
- Fashion Consultant
- Apparel Sales Representative
- Technical Designer
- Retail Manager
- Apparel Designer
- Visual Merchandiser
- Technical Designer
- Fashion Writer and Editor
- Textile Research Scientist, etc.
The students can get the jobs like Retail Managers, Production Development Managers, Visual Merchandisers, Apparel Designers, Fashion Writers and Editors, Quality Control specialists, Technical designers, Textile Research Scientists, and many more.
After completing the MSc Textile Designing, The students can get an average salary of Rs 2,00,000 to Rs 10,00,000 LPA.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. If Students want to study then they can take online admission by filling an online form and talking to our expert. and also can send the mail all documents on our mail id and he can pay fees by online process.
Ques. How can I pay the fees?
Ans. There are many options for paying the fee like (Paypal, NEFT, DD, Cash, and Any Visa card).
Ques. Is this course approved for my job?
Ans. Yes the Courses that Are approved by UGC / DEB are valid for Govt jobs and for any govt examination.
Be the first to leave a review.