BA Rural Development Distance Education 2024: BA Rural Development admission started in various universities for the 2024-25 academic year. It is a 3-year undergraduate course, and it is also a management degree related to urban development. The course gives the knowledge of the importance of the development of rural areas. Get complete information through this article.
People required basic needs such as food and water, schools, hospitals, medical facilities, etc. The course provides knowledge on how to develop rural areas. The scope of this field is very wide and provides employment opportunities to students in different governments and NGOs.
- Fees: The applicants can check the BA Rural Development Average Fee range of INR 5,000–INR 60,000 per year.
Read Also: BA Politics Distance Education
BA Rural Development Distance Education Admission Latest Update: February 2024
- IMTS Institute started the admission process for the BA Rural Development course in the 2024 session in DDE. All the students can apply for admission before 29 February 2024. Apply Now
- Subharti University has opened admission for the BA Rural Development distance course for the academic year 2024-25. The last date to apply for admission is 29 February 2024. Apply Now
- BA Rural Development admission started at William Carey University for the 2024 academic year. 29 February 2024 is the last date to apply for the admission. Apply Now
BA Rural Development Distance Education Highlights
|INR 5,000–INR 60,000 Per Year
Latest Distance Education Universities 2024
BA Rural Development Distance Education Admission 2024
BA Rural Development is a 3-year UG degree course that is designed to study how to develop rural areas. A candidate can study food, water, hospitals, schools, and colleges in this course. He or she will be able to work in the field after completing this course.
The applicants can apply for BA Rural Development Admission based on the entrance exams. The applicants can apply for admission to the BA Rural Development course at St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai.
BA Rural Development Distance Education Eligibility
- For admission to the relevant program, applicants must have completed their Higher Secondary Examination (12th) from a recognized board of senior secondary education.
- Candidates cannot enroll in the BA Rural Development Distance Education program unless they receive a minimum cumulative score of 50% on their most recent qualifying test.
- Candidates from the reserved categories (ST, SC, and OBC) are given a 5% relaxation, meaning they must score a minimum of 45% overall to be admitted to the program.
BA Rural Development Distance Education Syllabus
|Rural Development Programmes
|Rural Development Programmes
|Agriculture and Rural Labour
|Basics of the Indian Economy
|Rural Finance and Service
|Rural Infrastructure and Development
|Development and Environment Economics
|Basics of Karnataka Economy
BA Rural Development DDE Application Form 2024
Candidates can download the form of application from the university’s official page and submit it to the main portal of the application for entries.
Required Documents for BA Rural Development Distance Education
- A valid ID and CNIC card
- Academic Certificates of X and XII
- Caste Certificate
- Residential proof
- Proof of Birth (DOB)
- Migration certificate
- Transfer Certificate (T.C.)
- Character certificate
- School leaving certificate
BA Rural Development Top Colleges in India
The top universities and colleges are providing a BA in Rural Development Distance Learning. The students can check the names of the top BA Rural Development Colleges in India:
- Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneshwar
- Institute of Rural Management (IRM), Gujarat
- St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai
- Institute of Rural Research and Development (IRRD), Gurgaon
- Ramjas College, New Delhi
Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneshwar
The candidates can apply for admission to the BA Rural Development course at the Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneshwar.
Institute of Rural Management (IRM), Gujarat
The students can apply for the BA Rural Development course at the Institute of Rural Management (IRM), Gujarat.
What is BA Rural Development Distance Learning?
BA Rural Development Distance Learning is a UG-stage degree course that many known universities in India are offering to candidates. The candidates are being taught the importance of rural development, and they are also being trained for this purpose.
They are being made capable enough to take part in the development of rural areas of our country. Many NGOs and trusts employ the candidates; many international organizations also provide employment opportunities to the candidates after completing this degree. They are paid a high salary per month.
In the distance learning mode, we are not supposed to carry books with us as we have to take a class online. So we can download the e-version of books on our devices.
This degree is much more economical than the spot mode of learning.
Benefits of BA Rural Development Distance Education
- Time flexibility: Students have a lot of time to apply for admission since there is no set time for this course in India.
- Low cost: This course is split into 6 semesters, and in India, universities charge fees of INR 12,765 to INR 22,425 per year.
- Earn while learning: Students can continue their jobs while pursuing this course.
- Digital classes: These classes help students learn how to use all the online tools. They can learn different skills for living in the country through online classes.
BA Rural Development Distance Education Job Profile
Below is a list of some popular job roles for the graduates of the BA Rural Development Distance Education program.
- Research Executive
- Rural, and many more.
BA Rural Development Distance Education FAQ
Question 1: Does this particular course allow for any kind of self-paced learning or study at a distance?
Ans: Yes, a bachelor’s degree in rural development is one of the considerable programs that may be completed entirely online through several different schools. Institutions like IGNOU enable such provisions
Question 2: Is this program helpful for finding work in more remote locations?
Ans: This is a specialized program that will train students to become masters in rural fields. As a result, taking the class provides a clear competitive advantage when applying for jobs in more remote settings.
Be the first to leave a review.
- BA Airlines Hospitality and Customer Care Distance Education Admission 2024 | Eligibility
- MTech Chemical Engineering Distance Education? Fee, Admission & Eligibility
- MA Political Science Distance Education in Chandigarh Admission | Fees & Eligibility
- MA Geography Distance Education Admission 2024: Eligibility, Top College, Fee & Syllabus