Information Technology Engineering Distance Education Admission 2022: The Information Technology Engineering course is 3 years. This program studies networking, exchanging all forms of electronic data, and administering databases. The scope of this field is broad, and various IT companies hire professionals every year. It is the world’s fastest-growing field of science. It is a UG degree program offered to candidates after completing their 12th class. Universities offer this course based on merit criteria. The Universities charge a fee of Rs.30,000 (approx.) for this course.
Information Technology Engineering Distance Education Admission Highlight
|Approval||Approved by UGC or AICTE|
|Eligibility||12th or Equivalent|
|Salary||INR 2,50,000 to 10,00,000 / p.a|
|Fee||INR 30,000 to 80,000/ p.a.|
Latest University Distance Education 2022
|University of Delhi||Kakatiya University|
|Vinayaka Missions Sikkim University||Kalinga University|
|Punjabi University||Kurukshetra University|
|Rabindra Bharati University||Kuvempu University|
|Sikkim Manipal University||Subharti University|
Information Technology Engineering Distance Education Admission 2022
The applicants can apply for Admission to Information Technology Engineering at Wisdom School of Management, Bangalore.
Bharathidasan University IT Engineering Distance Education Admission 2022
Bharathidasan University in distance offers information technology-oriented programs. The university includes BSC HONS and MSC Hons in IT. The UG, and PG programs admission is proposed on the qualifying exams merit. Hence, students can apply to these technology-driven programs after passing their 12th, and ug degrees. Apart from the given programs, candidates can seek admission to six years of integrated programs in engineering like M.Tech in CSE, Biotechnology, and more. Admission to M.Tech shall be given on the entrance test, and qualifying merit.
Information Technology Engineering Distance Education Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates with a valid certificate of passing 12th or any equal level exams are eligible for admission in this degree course and program.
- Candidates can choose M.Tech as a succeeding degree after this course.
- The process of how to become an information technology engineer needs eligibility to complete this course. The general eligibility for information technology engineering will be the 12th standard with 70% aggregate in sciences and mathematics. If the student is looking for a master’s degree, they need to have a bachelor’s degree in information technology or any branch of the computer. The students are required to have sound knowledge of computer operation also. In some universities, students are needed to have basic knowledge of computer languages.
Duration: The time duration of this course is 3 years, which is divided into 6 Semesters.
Fees: The students can check the Information Technology Engineering Average Fee range of INR 30,000 – INR 80,000 Per Year.
Information Technology Engineering Distance Education Advantages
First, you need to know about the advantages before you know about Information Technology Engineering Distance Education. There are many advantages of doing engineering.
- The students are provided with computer science which has huge demand.
- Embedded systems in information technology have a tremendous demand in industries.
- Database management also has a very good demand in many industries.
- And other IT courses are also needed in the development of technology.
- Students with information technology are placed in all the top software companies in the world.
- There are many more advantages to knowing about information technology engineering through distance education in UAE and OMAN.
Where to get jobs in IT engineering?
To know about IT engineering, one should know about the career opportunities after completing an information technology course.
- Programmers and developers in web designing and other departments.
- Quality analysts and testers.
- IT engineers.
- Graphic designers and GIS specialists, and many more.
Job Area: The students can get jobs in top areas like Educational Institutes, IT sectors, Hospitals Banks, etc.
Salary: After completing this course, The candidates can get an average salary of Rs 2,50,000 to Rs 10,00,000 per annum.
Information Technology Engineering Colleges in India
The candidates can check the name of the top Information Technology Engineering Colleges in India given below.
- Wisdom School of Management, Bangalore
- Wisdom School of Management, Lucknow
- Parag Foundation Dum Dum, Kolkata
Attitude Business School, Bhubaneswar
The students can apply for Admission to Information Technology Engineering at Attitude Business School, Bhubaneswar.
Institute of Engineering and Management Studies, Bhubaneswar
The students can apply for admission to Information Technology Engineering at the Institute of Engineering and Management Studies, Bhubaneswar.
Career after Information Technology Distance Education
Candidates who complete this course successfully get multiple offers to make their career in the Information technology industry in the private and public sectors. After completing this course you are able to do work with this wide range of career opportunities. some of them are given below:
- IT Consultancy support services
- Business or system analysis
- Project Management
- Database Administration
- Mobile app and web development
- Product management and training
Information Technology Distance Education Salary
Prospects for employment in the public sector are available to those with a diploma in information technology, as are opportunities in the private sector. After obtaining a diploma in information technology, candidates have vast career opportunities in this field. Extending one’s scope after obtaining a diploma in information technology can be done by gaining further experience. The average Salary is 2.5 LPA to 10 LPA.
Be the first to leave a review.