MA Rural Development Distance Education Admission 2023: Graduates in Rural development or equivalent can apply for admission to this course. The average fee range for the MA Rural Development ODL program is INR 5,600 to 18,000 per year.
MA Rural Development is the best-suited degree for individuals desiring to complete their education in correspondence mode. Rural development enhances folk’s living standards and health in remote regions, which are generally remote and largely uninhabited.
- Full-Form: Masters of Arts in Rural Development
- Eligibility: Forgetting a merit-based entry to this course, a student must be a graduate in rural development along with a degree holder of MA. This will be important to obtain 50% marks in previous studies.
- Duration: 2 years.
- Fee: An approximate fee for this degree is INR 5,600 to 18,000.
- University: The Indira Gandhi National Open University, MKU, Nalanda Open University, and SCDL, among others, are offering this distance course.
- Career-wise: Some common job roles are rural development officer, rural manager, research associate, panchayat secretary, Gram Sevak, etc. Around INR 2 to 4 lacs per annum is the average salary.
- IGNOU started the registration process for MA in Rural Development, the last date to apply for the registration is 10 march 2023. Source
MA Rural Development Distance Education Highlights
|Program||MA Rural Development|
|Medium||Hindi and English|
|Special subject||Rural Development|
|Fee||INR 5,600 to 18,000 /year|
Latest Distance Education Universities
MA Rural Development Distance Education Admission 2023-24
Various institutions offer distance education of MA Rural Management two-year pg program. Some of them are OSOU and NOU. Kakatiya University etc. The program is designed to cover and provide solid information on subjects like Rural Health Care, Research Methods, Communication & Extension, Rural Social Development, and more.
MA Rural Development DDE Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates having BA degrees can get admission smoothly with at least 50%marks aggregate from any approved university or college.
- The admission basis is an Entry test or merit.
MA Rural Development Distance Education Fee
The students can check the MA Rural Development Average Fee range of INR 2,000 – INR 40,000 Per Year.
MA Rural Development DDE Application Form
- Many universities in India are offering online application methods, which is very easy.
- Candidates should visit the university’s official website.
- Registration yourself.
- Check all the input info.
Documents Required for MA Rural Development Distance Education
- Candidates Id proof
- Verify UG record
What is MA Rural Development Distance Education?
MA Rural Development Distance Education gives information about rural areas and their development methods. This course teaches us many new ways to apply modern technology that people facilitate in rural areas by improving rural areas’ economy-level increase. In this course, Candidates learn about the method to provide new machinery used in agriculture and other work. Rural areas of any country have a big imp the progress of any country by developing rural areas.
Through this course, candidates cannot communicate with people in these areas, knowing their views, problems, and solutions. In this course, Candidates collect the data of these rural areas, take analysis and find the daily life problem and their easy solutions.
Benefits of MA Rural Development Distance Education
A distance degree in MA Rural Development from any UGC-approved university or institution in India is valuable for candidates in academic and professional terms. The option of picking a direction between the two does not hurt a candidate. However, both play a significant role in solidifying and developing individuals’ profiles. Let’s learn the mentioned advantages in the given two blocks.
MA Rural Development Distance Education Academic Benefits
The master’s degree completion in MA Rural Development from any approved university allows students to grow their academic knowledge. Students can opt for some sublime courses in the same stream, such as Ph.D. in Rural Development, PG Diploma in Rural Management, PG Diploma in Rural Finance, and more. The average fee for the MA Rural Development program ranges from INR 5,600 to INR 18,000. A deposit for the rural development fee can be made online.
MA Rural Development Distance Education Professional Benefits
A Master’s degree in Rural Development in two years encourages candidates to work in any employment sector such as NGO, Health Care Sector, and more. The Job options for MA Rural Development-based professionals comprise Analyst, Development Manager, Project Head, Consultant, Public Relations Officer, etc. The average salary of Rural Development Professionals is INR 2.8 to INR 3.6 LPA.
MA Rural Development Distance Education Job Area
The students can get jobs in the top companies like Rural Cooperative Sectors, NGOs, Agri-businesses, Agricultural Management, Agro Products, etc.
MA Rural Development Top Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are providing MA Rural Development Distance Education. The students can check the name of top MA Rural Development Colleges in India;
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences
- University of Mysore
- Kalyani University
- Mumbai University
- Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupathi
- Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
- Bangalore University
MA Rural Development Distance Education IGNOU
IGNOU also offers MA in Rural Development course with a duration of 2 years. The registration fee for the course at IGNOU is INR 300. And the course fee for the full programme is INR 13,000, which students can pay INR 6,500 per year. IGNOU provides this course in both languages i.e Hindi and English. The minimum eligibility required to get admission in the course is a bachelor’s or higher degree from a recognized University.
In IGNOU the course is made based on the context of Indian rural areas. This course will provide an understanding of development-related issues in rural societies.
Katkatiya University ODL MA Rural Development Admission
- The admission to Katkatiya University’s MA Rural Development two-year master’s degree program will begin soon. The Distance University will commence an academic cycle in the online/offline mode.
- The master’s degree admission shall be given after the performance of the bachelor’s degree. There shall be no entrance exams to be conducted for this admission. The course fee is INR 9000. One can deposit the course fee online using a debit card, credit card, or other payment option.
Be the first to leave a review.