Shiv Nadar University Distance Education Admission 2022-23: The last date to apply for SNU ODL admission is 29 November 2022. Shiv Nadar University is a research-oriented and student-centered university, offering a wide range of undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs like B.Tech, MBA, B.Sc, BA, BMA, M.es, and Ph.D. SNU’s multidisciplinary program provides students with a solid foundation in the humanities and social sciences, engineering and engineering studies, communications, and management. It allows them to master any subject they choose.
- The last date to apply for SNU distance education MBA admission is 29 November 2022. (Tentative)
The SNU curriculum, taught by an excellent faculty, is designed to develop students with the broad vision, knowledge, skills, and attitudes needed to succeed in 21st-century careers. A distance education degree (online or otherwise) can be much cheaper than a regular college degree for all programs. Students looking for affordable alternatives can participate in distance learning programs at this university.
Shiv Nadar University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Shiv Nadar University Distance Education|
|Location||Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses
Shiv Nadar University Distance Education Admission 2022-23
29 November 2022 is the last date to register for MBA Admission at Shiv Nadar University Distance education. SNU ODL approves admission registration for various courses in distance learning such as engineering, humanities, social sciences, management, etc. Aspirants can apply online by using the SNU Admission portal before the last date. SNOW will close the online registration for the scheduled monsoon session programs at the end of September.
Shiv Nadar distance-oriented course admission is done on the scores of the non-entrance and entrance exams. SNU ODL approves technical, and management degrees such as B.Tech, and MBA admission after the conduction of entrance exams. Candidates can apply to these courses after passing JEE MAIN, and CAT.
Shiv Nadar University DDE UG Admission
BA: Applicants must be 10 + 12 years old, and the compulsory subject is English. The selection is made based on SAT or APT points.
B.Tech: Applicants must pass level 10 + 2 or equivalent with approved counseling. Applicants must have mathematics, physics, and chemistry as compulsory subjects. Grade 12 candidates may also apply.
B.Sc: Candidates must pass the upper secondary examination, where mathematics, physics, and chemistry are compulsory subjects.
Shiv Nadar University DDE PG Admission
MA: Applicants must have at least 55% of the mark in one of the humanities and social sciences or at least 70% in another discipline.
M.Sc: Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree in economics, science, or other similar disciplines with 50% points. The selection of candidates is made based on a written exam by the university.
Shiv Nadar University Distance Education Executive MBA
Shiv Nagar University proposes an Executive MBA program in the distance mode for a duration of two years. The program can be studied for a maximum duration of five years. It has a yearly fee of INR 1 lac, including GST.
The program has been designed to provide a holistic education in business in a range of course subjects such as marketing, finance, accounting, etc. The executive MBA course admission can be made after passing the bachelor’s degree, and entrance exams like CAT/CMAT.
Shiv Nadar University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Applicants are encouraged to review the eligibility requirements of Shiv Nadar University 2022 before applying:
- To be eligible for the diploma program, applicants must complete level 10 + 2 or equivalent with any approved counseling.
- Candidates must obtain at least 60% marks in the 12th year and 50% in each discipline.
- The final item requires a review of the required documentation.
How to use Shiv Nadar University DDE Login 2022?
Following the instructions below, applicants can download the Shiv Nadar 2022 University card for the entrance exam for various courses:
- Go to the official site of Shiv Nadar University.
- Click the card acceptance link on the main page.
- From now on, applicants will have to enter registration information.
- After sending the information, the recipient’s card appears on the computer screen.
- Check the information and download the exam acceptance form.
- Print the approved card and keep it in a safe place until you find it.
Shiv Nadar University DDE Application Fees
The applicant has to pay a registration fee of INR 1200 for each course. Payment can be made by credit, or debit card, or by online banking. The registration fee can also be paid through DD 1200 IND and is scheduled at Shiv Nadar University in Noida.
How to Apply for Shiv Nadar University Distance Education Admission 2022?
Applicants must complete the following steps to enter SN University to become easy for them to go through the procedure of admission.
- After verifying the eligibility requirements, applicants wishing to access distance education at Shiv Nadar University can complete the SNU 2022 distance learning application form.
- Go to the official SNU website (snu.edu.in).
- Click the Login tab and select a course first.
- Create a new account, and the form will appear on your laptop or desktop screen.
- Pay your application fee, download all the relevant information, and verify all information.
- Submit the form now.
Be the first to leave a review.