SNU Distance Education Admission 2021-22: Shiv Nadar University is a research-oriented and student-cantered university, offering a wide range of undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs like B.Tech, MBA, B.Sc, BA, BMA, M.es, and Ph.D. SNU’s multidisciplinary program provides students with a solid foundation in the humanities and social sciences, engineering and engineering studies, communications, and management. It allows them to master any subject they choose. The SNU curriculum, taught by an excellent faculty, is designed to develop students with the broad vision, knowledge, skills, and attitudes needed to succeed in 21st-century careers. A distance education degree (online or otherwise) can be much cheaper than a regular college degree for all programs. Students looking for affordable alternatives can participate in distance learning programs at this university.
- The students can apply for Shiv Nadar University admission 2021-22 and check the information of Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. For more info official website, Click here.
- UG Admission Closed for 2021 Click here
- Shiv Nadar University Delhi-NCR And Spain’s Mondragon University Ink Memorandum Of Understanding Click here
Shiv Nadar University Distance Education Admission 2021: How to Apply?
Applicants must complete the following steps to enter SN University to become easy for them to go through the procedure of admission.
- After verifying the eligibility requirements, applicants wishing to access distance education at Shiv Nadar University can complete the SNU 2021 distance learning application form.
- Go to the official SNU website (snu.edu.in).
- Click the Login tab and select a course first.
- Create a new account, and the form will appear on your laptop or desktop screen.
- Pay your application fee, and download all the relevant information, and verify all information.
- Submit the form now.
Shiv Nadar University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Applicants are encouraged to review the eligibility requirements of Shiv Nadar University 2021 before applying:
- To be eligible for the diploma program, applicants must complete level 10 + 2 or equivalent with any approved counseling.
- Candidates must obtain at least 60% marks in the 12th year and 50% in each discipline.
- The final item requires a review of the required documentation.
The selection criteria of all the programs conducted are based on the entrance exams.
Shiv Nadar University Distance Education UG and PG Admission
- Applicants must be 10 + 12 years old, and the compulsory subject is English. The selection is made based on SAT or APT points.
- Applicants must pass level 10 + 2 or equivalent with approved counseling. Applicants must have mathematics, physics, and chemistry as compulsory subjects. Grade 12 candidates may also apply.
- Candidates must pass the upper secondary examination, where mathematics, physics, and chemistry are compulsory subjects.
- Applicants must have at least 55% of the mark in one of the humanities and social sciences or at least 70% in another discipline.
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree in economics, science, or other similar disciplines with 50% points. The selection of candidates is made based on a written exam by the university.
Shiv Nadar University DDE Admit Card
The Shiv Nadar 2021 University accreditation card will be issued to applicants whose application forms have been approved by the authority. Shiv Nadar University has its entrance exams to enter the humanities, management, social sciences, entrepreneurship, technology, etc. Applicants apply for admission based on the APT and SNUSAT admission tests. Admission cards will be provided on the website for various admission tests, which will be held at Shiv Nadar University in 2021. Admission cards must be motivated on the day of the exam. Otherwise, access to the courses is prohibited.
How to use Shiv Nadar University DDE Login 2021?
Following the instructions below, applicants can download the Shiv Nadar 2021 University card for the entrance exam for various courses:
- Go to the official site of Shiv Nadar University.
- Click the card acceptance link on the main page.
- From now on, applicants will have to enter registration information.
- After sending the information, the recipient’s card appears on the computer screen.
- Check the information and download the exam acceptance form.
- Print the approved card and keep it in a safe place until you find it.
Shiv Nadar University Distance Education 2021 Application Fees
The applicant has to pay a registration fee of INR 1200 for each course. Payment can be made by credit, or debit card, or by online banking. The registration fee can also be paid through DD 1200 IND and is scheduled at Shiv Nadar University in Noida.