Shiv Nadar University Distance Education?: According to UGC norms, Shiv Nadar University currently does not offer any courses in distance mode. Students can apply for admission in two ways: regular or online. It is a research-oriented and student-centered university offering a wide range of undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs. Applicants must have a 50% score on their previous exam to qualify for UG and PG courses.
SNU’s multidisciplinary program provides students with a solid foundation in the humanities and social sciences, engineering and technology studies, communications, and management. The SNU curriculum is designed to develop students with the broad vision, knowledge, skills, and attitudes needed to succeed in 21st-century careers.
Shiv Nadar University Highlights
|University Name||Shiv Nadar University Distance Education|
|Location||Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses 2023
Shiv Nadar University Distance Education Admission?
Shiv Nadar University approves admission registration for various courses such as engineering, humanities, social sciences, management, etc. Aspirants can apply online through the SNU Admission portal before the last date.
Shiv Nadar, course admission, is done on the scores of the non-entrance and entrance exams. SNU approves technical and management degrees such as B.Tech and MBA admission after conducting entrance exams. Candidates can apply to these courses after passing JEE MAIN and CAT.
According to UGC norms, Shiv Nadar University currently does not provide any courses in distance mode. Students can apply for admission in two ways: regular or online.
Shiv Nadar University UG Courses List
|B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering||B.Sc. (Research) in Economics|
|B.Tech. in Civil Engineering||B.Sc. (Research) in Economics & Finance*|
|B.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering||B.Sc. (Research) in Biotechnology|
|B.Tech. in Electrical and Computer Engineering||B.Sc. (Research) in Chemistry|
|B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering||B.Sc. (Research) in Mathematics|
|B.Sc. (Research) in Physics|
|Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)|
|B.A. (Research) in English|
|B.A. (Research) in History|
|B.A. (Research) in Sociology|
B.A. (Research) in International Relations
Shiv Nadar University DDE UG Admission?
- BA: Applicants must be 10 + 12 years old, and the compulsory subject is English. The selection is made based on SAT or APT points.
- B.Tech: Applicants must pass level 10 + 2 or equivalent with approved counseling. Applicants must have mathematics, physics, and chemistry as compulsory subjects. Grade 12 candidates may also apply.
- B.Sc: Candidates must pass the upper secondary examination, where mathematics, physics, and chemistry are compulsory subjects.
Shiv Nadar University DDE PG Admission?
- MA: Applicants must have at least 55% of the mark in one of the humanities and social sciences or at least 70% in another discipline.
- M.Sc: Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree in economics, science, or other similar disciplines with 50% points. The selection of candidates is made based on a written exam by the university.
Shiv Nadar University Distance Education Executive MBA?
Shiv Nagar University proposes an Executive MBA program in the distance mode for two years. The program can be studied for a maximum duration of five years. It has a yearly fee of INR 1 lac, including GST.
The program has been designed to provide a holistic education in business in a range of course subjects such as marketing, finance, accounting, etc. The executive MBA course admission can be made after passing the bachelor’s degree and entrance exams like CAT/CMAT.
Shiv Nadar University Eligibility Criteria
Applicants are encouraged to review the eligibility requirements of Shiv Nadar University 2023 before applying:
- To be eligible for the diploma program, applicants must complete level 10 + 2 or equivalent with any approved counseling.
- Candidates must obtain at least 60% marks in the 12th year and 50% in each discipline.
- The final item requires a review of the required documentation.
How to use Shiv Nadar University Distance Education Login?
Following the instructions below, applicants can download the Shiv Nadar University card for the entrance exam for various courses:
- Go to the official site of Shiv Nadar University.
- Click the card acceptance link on the main page.
- From now on, applicants will have to enter registration information.
- After sending the information, the recipient’s card appears on the computer screen.
- Check the information and download the exam acceptance form.
- Print the approved card and keep it safe until you find it.
Shiv Nadar University Application Fee
- The applicant has to pay a registration fee of INR 1200 for each course. Payment can be made by credit, debit card, or online banking. The registration fee can also be paid through DD 1200 INR and is scheduled at Shiv Nadar University in Noida.
How to Apply for Shiv Nadar University Admission
Applicants must complete the following steps to enter SN University to make it easy for them to go through the admission procedure.
- After verifying the eligibility requirements, applicants wishing to access distance education at Shiv Nadar University can complete the SNU 2023 distance learning application form.
- Go to the official SNU website (snu.edu.in).
- Click the Login tab and select a course first.
- Create a new account, and the form will appear on your laptop or desktop screen.
- Pay your application fee, download all the relevant information, and verify all information.
- Submit the form now.
Shiv Nadar University Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: NH – 91, Tehsil Dadri, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh – 201314
- Phone: +91-120-7170100, +91-120-2662002
Note: At Present, the University is not approved from UGC to offer Distance learning program. This article is only intended to clarify students’ queries. Students can apply for admission in the Regular Mode.
Be the first to leave a review.