MBA Supply Chain Management Distance Education in Hyderabad: MBA in supply chain management is a two-year post-graduate study in supply chain management. The course can only be taken after students have a bachelor’s degree from a university that is recognized by the government. Supply chain management is the process of making products from raw materials. This course provides a lot of information on supply chain management.
The University Grant Commission approved the distance MBA program for the job market. The training can help students get jobs at the best recruitment businesses because the supply chain industry needs a lot of people to do their jobs well to meet its goals.
- Demand for MBAs with a focus on supply chain management is very high across all industries.
- Supply chain management is a very good job because you get paid a lot for your work.
- There is also less money to pay for the distance MBA supply chain management course than there is to pay for the traditional MBA course fee. The distance MBA course fee is affordable for any potential supply chain professional.
- If applicants want to take a supply chain management MBA course from home, they need to have a bachelor’s degree in any field from an accredited university.
MBA Supply Chain Management Distance Education in Hyderabad Highlights
|Approval||Approved by UGC /DEB and the AICTE|
|Eligibility Criteria||Need to be a Graduate|
|Fee Structure||Students to pay Rs 61,300 per year/*|
Latest University Distance Education 2022-23
|University of Delhi||Kakatiya University|
|Vinayaka Missions Sikkim University||Kalinga University|
|Punjabi University||Kurukshetra University|
|Rabindra Bharati University||Kuvempu University|
|Sikkim Manipal University||Subharti University|
MBA Supply Chain Management DDE in Hyderabad Admission 2022
MBA Supply Chain Management Distance Education is 2 years professional program that covers subjects such as management theory, practice, business economics, financial accounting, decision science, strategic management, business law, etc.
The average fee for Supply Chain Management in Hyderabad-located universities can be INR 144,000. The universities that include the MBA Supply Chain Management program are GITAM, Symbiosis, Malla Reddy University etc. Admission to MBA SCM program will be given on the performance in qualifying and entrance exams. Entrance exams to be judged for admission are CAT/CMAT.
Why Distance MBA in Supply Chain Management?
- When it comes to getting a master’s degree and getting a job, the MBA in Supply Management online learning program has always been one of the best.
- An online MBA in Supply Management Learning Program that helps you do both work and school simultaneously. You can keep your job and skills up to date without putting your current job at risk.
- MBA in Supply Management online learning lets you work and study at the same time. You can work and take online classes at the same time.
- In Supply Chain Management there are two-year MBA programs. These programs make it easier for a company to understand the whole process of getting goods and services and how they’re run.
- The MBA in Supply Management Distance Learning is for people who have worked in the supply chain, traded, and done accounting.
- Distance MBA fee costs less than funding for traditional MBA programs. You pay a lot more for each day of class, but you don’t have to worry about it taking away from your income.
MBA Supply Chain Management Distance Education in Hyderabad Eligibility Criteria
- The Candidates should have passed a Graduation (BBA) from a recognized University with a minimum of 45-50% marks.
- Time-Period of this course 2 Years, which is divided into 4 Semesters.
The students can check the MBA Supply Chain Management Average Fee range of INR 15,000 – INR 1,40,000 Per Year.
MBA Supply Chain Management Distance Education: How to apply?
Step 1: Go to the official website for admission and fill out the application online.
Step 2: If there are any openings, apply for them. Upload all the necessary documents, such as proof of age, academic certificates, identification, etc.
Step 3: Pay the application fee and download both the payment receipt and the application form.
Step 4: You will be able to check the status of your registration on the website as soon as the selections have been made in step 5.
Some Company Required After Course
- ABC Consultants
- Wise Group
- Inter-Quest Group plc
- Kelly Services
- Manpower Inc.
- Randstad Holding
- Adecco Group North America
- Body shopping
- Davidson Global Technologies
- Hudson Global, Inc.
- Randstad India
The students can get jobs in top companies like Wipro, Infosys, Amazon, Flipkart, Coca-Cola, etc.
- Colleges & Universities
- Process Management Units
- Warehousing & Distribution Units
- Vendor Development Units
- Inventory Control Units
- Operations analyst
- Change Manager
- Material Manager
- Head of Supply
- Assistant Manager
- Executive Director & Head
- Material Manager
- Teacher & Professor
- Sale-Purchase Assist. Manager
- Head of Supply
- Assistant Manager
- Head of Supply
- Logistic Trainee
MBA Supply Chain Management Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are providing MBA Supply Chain Management Distance Learning in Hyderabad. The candidates can check the name of Top MBA Supply Chain Management Colleges in India.
- Karunya Institute of technology and sciences
- Saveetha School of management
- JSS Academy of higher education and research
- University of petroleum and energy studies
- Lovely professional university
- MBA in Supply Chain Management – Rs 60,200 per year/
- MBA in Marketing Management – Rs 60,500 per year/*
- MBA In Finance Management – Rs 60,300 per year/*
- MBA In Event Management – Rs 60,600 per year/*
- MBA In Banking Insurance – Rs 60,100 per year/*
- MBA In IT Management – Rs 60,250 per year/*
- MBA In Hotel Management – Rs 60,350 per year/*
MBA Supply Chain Management Distance Education in Hyderabad Syllabus
|Year I||Year II|
|Subjects of Study||Subjects of Study|
|Human Resource Management||Logistic Management|
|Accounting and Finance for Managers||Business Environment and Ethics|
|Managerial Economics||Retail Store and Visual Merchandising|
|Corporate Communication||Strategic Management|
|Principles of Management and Organizational Behaviour||Export Trade and Documentation|
|Quantitative Techniques for Management||Logistic and Supply Chain Management|
|Research Methods for Management||International Marketing|
|Operations Management||Retail Marketing and CRM|
|Marketing Management||Quality Management and Quality Techniques|
|MBA HR||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|MBA in Media Management||Diploma in Computer Science|
|MBA in Aviation Management||Diploma in Ophthalmology|
|MBA in Marketing||Diploma in Criminology|
|MBA in Retail management||Diploma in Photography|
|MBA in Textile Management||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering|
|B.Tech Biotechnology||Bachelor of Commerce|
|B.Tech Chemical Engineering||Master of Commerce|
|B.Tech Information Technology||Bachelor of Computer Applications|
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques. Which are the top MBA Distance Education colleges for Supply Chain Management?
Ans. MBA Supply Chain Management distance education colleges include UPES CCE, SCDL, Bharathiar University, ATM GBS, etc.
Ques. How much does studying MBA Supply Chain Management distance education cost?
Ans. MBA Hospital Management Distance Education costs on average between INR 10,000 and 50,000.
Ques. Is the eligibility criteria the same for both the regular and MBA Supply Chain Management Distance Education?
Ans. The eligibility criteria for regular and distance modes are generally the same unless the university has some additional requirements.
Ques. How long does MBA Supply Chain Management Distance Learning take?
Ans. MBA Supply Chain Management Distance Education has a minimum duration of 2 years and a maximum duration of 5 years.
Be the first to leave a review.