Saurashtra University Distance Education Admission 2022: It was established in the year 1967. It is one of the highly aspired universities of India. This university has successfully gotten the letter of approval from many Indian councils and bodies, including NAAC, UGC, etc. The Gujarat govt also set up this university under the orders of the Federal govt.
The primary purpose of setting up this university was to improve the quality of learning in Gujarat. Later on, the university’s management Set up distance learning at the university’s main campus. It offers various courses in DDE such as B.Sc, BA, M.LIB, M.Phil, etc.
Saurashtra University Distance Education (SU DDE) Highlights
|University Name||Saurashtra University|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses
Saurashtra University Distance Education Admission 2022: How To Apply?
To help the candidates in the application process, we have designed a simple method for applying for the admission in the course of their interest. This process consists of the following steps:
- Go to the verified web of the university by clicking the link that is given below.
- Once you have reached the web of the university, you will get an application form.
- Read the form carefully and understand the demands and needs of the application form.
- Now start filling the state by providing suitable info in the spaces allocated and designed for specific answers.
- After filling the form, pay the application charges through e-banking, PayPal, etc.
- Attach all the docs required for the counselling process with the application form virtually.
- Now click on the submit now button that lies just below the application form on your screen.
Saurashtra University Distance Education UG Admission
Saurashtra University DDE UG admission 2022 begins yearly for business management, commerce, home science, performing arts, science, IT etc., faculties. Saurashtra allows admission to BCOM, BBA, BRS, BSC Home Science, BPA, BCA, BSC IT etc. Applicants shall enrol in Saurashtra DDE UG programs through offline mode. The online mode of registration is given to facilitate aspirants.
Admission to all courses of Saurashtra UG is offered on qualifying merit. Therefore, applicants can use their minimum academic performance to get an admission to the Saurashtra UG. Confirmation of Saurashtra admission to UG will be made to candidates after counselling/document verification is completed.
B.Sc: Applicants can apply for admission after completing the 10+2 level with science from any recognized board in India.
BA: Applicants can apply for admission in the BA program if they have passed the 12th class exam with arts subjects from any recognized university in India.
Saurashtra University Distance Education PG Admission
M.LIB: Aspirants can apply for admission in the M.LIB degree course after completing the B.LIB degree from the any recognized university of India with 50% marks.
M.PHIL: If someone has passed the master’s level of learning from the any recognized university of India with a minimum of 50% marks, they can apply for admission in the M.PHIL program.
SU DDE Card:
Admit card is released by the university every year just 4 to 5 days before exams. Candidates are strictly ordered to carry their admit cards during their entry test as they can enter the hall only based on admit cards. Admit cards can be downloaded by the candidates through this method
- Search for admit card portal of the university and type your name there.
- Get your Admit card and download it.
SU DDE: How To Use Login Portal?
Candidates can register to the portal in the following way:
- Go to the registration portal and create an ID at the forum.
SU DDE Application Fees
The application fee for local candidates is 225 INR.
Be the first to leave a review.