CDLU Distance Education Admission?: Chaudhary Devi Lal University was established in 2000 at Sirsa, Haryana. It offered a variety of UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma, and certificate courses in distance mode learning. But, according to the UGC-DEB, July 2018 to January 2020 was the last recognition period of CDLU distance education. Therefore, the university does not offer fresh admission to distance education courses.
At Chaudhary Devi Lal University a variety of programmes are available at undergraduate (UG) and Postgraduates (PG) levels such as BCA, BA, Bcom, PGDMC, MBA MA MCA, and many more in regular mode only. For admission to these courses, applicants must hold the required educational qualifications with a good score from a recognized institution. Applications can be submitted on the official site of CDLU.
Latest Distance Education Courses 2023
CDLU Admission Highlights
|Chaudhary Devi Lal University
|UG & PG
|Online and Offline
CDLU Distance Courses?
According to the UGC-DEB, July 2018 to January 2020 was the last recognition period of CDLU distance education. All of these programs were available through CDLU’s Distance Education. The Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA), the Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM), the Diploma in Computer Science & Technology (DCST), and the Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication (PGDM-C) are some of them (PGDMC).
- 12th-pass applicants can apply for BA (General) and DCST programs.
- A polytechnic diploma or 10+2 in English is required to apply for BCA.
- English is required to enter BA (Mass Communication) and BCom programs.
- Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply to all master’s programs.
- PGDMC holders may enroll in the MA (Lateral) program.
- The selection process for all UG and PG courses is based on merit.
CDLU Distance Education Admission?
At present, CDLU offers admission to several UG, PG, Ph.D., BEd, and MEd courses in regular learning mode. As we mentioned above, the university’s affiliation from UGC to distance education courses has expired so, it is not offering admission to any distance education course at present. It may seek renewal of affiliation in the future and start offering admission to correspondence courses again.
CDLU Distance Education UG Admission?
Students who have successfully completed their 12th board exam with at least 45–50% of the required marks from an approved senior secondary education board are eligible for fresh admission to undergraduate programs at Chaudhary Devi Lal University. Admission will shortly be open for the academic year 2023–2024 for all of the courses the university now offers in the regular learning mode. Currently, CDLU does not offer distance learning for undergraduate admission.
|Students have the option of choosing the stream of their choice.
|Students can apply for admission in this course if they have passed 12th-level exams from any recognized board in India with above 40% marks.
|A Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) is an undergraduate degree in computer application.
|India’s IT industry is rapidly growing, increasing the demand for computer professionals.
|Computer graduates have various career options thanks to the growth of the IT industry.
CDLU Distance Education PG Admission?
|Students can apply for admission to CDLU to an MBA degree program after passing BBA exams from the any recognized university in India with a minimum of 40% marks.
|MCA is a 2 Years Post Graduation Programme. MCA courses focus on implementing Computer skills and programming languages like PHP, JAVA, Python, and Data Science. In CDLU total fee for MCA is INR 24,500.
CDLU Distance Education Application Form?
The distance program of CDLU opens the application form offline from the third week of August. Applicants can obtain or download the application form from the CDLU distance education website. A fee of INR 200 is required to be enclosed in favor of the registrar, CDLU.
The scheduled caste (SC) and tribe (ST) fees are INR 50. The CDLU admission fee for UG and pg degree programs is INR 500. The filled form must be sent to the admission center for verification.
CDLU Distance Education BEd Eligibility Criteria?
- Applicants need a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Science/Social Sciences/Humanities with a minimum of 40% marks.
- They must also have at least 40% marks in Science and Math.
- Central and State Government guidelines dictate that those in the SC/ST/PWD categories are eligible for the exemption.
BA Journalism & Mass Communication
- The BA in Journalism & Mass Communication is a three-year distance degree program. The CDLU BA Journalism & Mass Communication program admission fee is INR 500. The application fee for the undergraduate degree program is INR 200.
- The annual course fee for the Journalism & Mass Communication program is INR 6000. Applicants can get admission to a bachelor’s degree program based on scores of 10+2 or equivalent.
Bachelor of Commerce (BCOM)
- Distance BCom program duration is 3 years at CDLU. Admission will be given to those students who have completed 10+2 with a 50 percent score and the entrance exam is not applicable for admission. However other eligibility criteria may apply.
- The application and admission fee for the BCOM degree program is INR 200 and INR 500. Mentioned fees are required to be deposited at the time of admission. An annual fee for the CDLU BCOM degree program is INR 4,000.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- An MBA is a management and professional degree program offered at the postgraduate level. The CDLU Distance Education for MBA program begins for aspirants who have completed their bachelor’s degree with 50 percent marks and secured a valid rank in the state/national level exams.
- The semester-wise fee has emerged with an application, registration, tuition, development, exam, and other expenses. It collectively can be seen with an amount of INR 6,000.
- A Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management is a two-year distance program proposed by the CDLU. The distance program admission is earned after the score of diploma or undergraduate level exams performance. The registration fee for the PGDM program is INR 200, and the admission fee is INR 500. However, the per semester fee of this diploma program is INR 6,000.
CDLU DDE Admit Card?
All the candidates are given their admit cards just 3 to 4 days before exams. Candidates can download their application form through the following method:
- Go to the examination portal of the university and select the admit card.
- Enter your roll number and get your admit card.
CDLU Distance Education: How To Use Login Portal?
Candidates can get many benefits after registering with the leading portal of the university. They can do so by the following method:
- Go to the registration portal and create your ID.
- Set username and passcode for your ID.
Why CDLU Distance Education?
- The cost of education for students is reasonable.
- All programs, unless otherwise specified, are in Hindi and English.
- The use of technology to teach students about a certain subject over the internet.
- All of the students at the university get a syllabus as well as study materials.
- On-time completion and publication of the yearly examination and results.
CDLU Distance Education Admission Process?
CDLU follows offline mode to offer admission at UG and pg levels. The arrangement of events or steps is detailed in the upcoming sections.
CDLU Distance Education: Admission Steps
- Go to the official website of CDLU Distance Education.
- Press upon “Distance Education”
- Then, “Admission”
- Open, and download the prospectus
- Extract, and print the blank application form
- Use a blue ball pen to complete the mandatory sections of the CDLU DDE application form.
- Applicants are required to attest to the mandatory document copies.
- Send or visit the registrar’s office of CDLU University to submit the filled form.
- Pay the fee, and collect the receipt
CDLU Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Barnala Rd, Chaudhary Devi Lal University, Sirsa, Haryana 125055 (India).
- Contact No: 01666-239819
- Email Id: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
FAQ Regarding CDLU Distance Education
Q. Is CDLU Distance Education 2023 Valid?
Ans. From July 2018 to January 2020, the UGC-DEB recognized the CDLU distance education program. The university hasn’t applied for a new recognition yet. Students are advised to take admission to this university program in regular mode. It is recommended that students check the current status of recognition with the UGC-DEB before applying.
Note: UGC DEB hasn’t yet approved Chaudhary Devi Lal University’s distance learning program for the 2023-24 academic session, as its distance education recognition expired in January 2020. This post is solely for informational purposes.
Be the first to leave a review.
- BA Airlines Hospitality and Customer Care Distance Education Admission 2024 | Eligibility
- MTech Chemical Engineering Distance Education? Fee, Admission & Eligibility
- MA Political Science Distance Education in Chandigarh Admission | Fees & Eligibility
- MA Geography Distance Education Admission 2024: Eligibility, Top College, Fee & Syllabus