CDLU Distance Education Admission: CDLU will start taking distance admission soon for the next session. The University offers many programs for distance education like BA, BCOM, BCA, MA, MBA, MCA, PGDMC, and many more. Before the last date for admission, eligible and interested candidates can submit the required documents and fees through the University’s official website. Applicants must score at least 40% on their previous exams to be considered for admission.
CDLU Distance Courses
CDLU offers undergraduate, graduate, and diploma programs online. All of these programs are available through CDLU’s Distance Education. The Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA), the Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM), the Diploma in Computer Science & Technology (DCST), and the Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication (PGDM-C) are some of them (PGDMC).
- 12th pass applicants can apply for BA (General) and DCST programs.
- A polytechnic diploma or 10+2 in English is required to apply for BCA.
- English is required for entry into the BA (Mass Communication) and BCom programs.
- Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply to all master’s programs.
- PGDMC holders may enroll in the MA (Lateral) program.
- The selection process for all UG and PG courses is based on merit.
CDLU Distance Education Highlights
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses 2022
CDLU Distance Education Admission
CDCLU will start taking distance admissions for the upcoming semester soon. Interested candidates for distance education can apply through the official website of the University. The Application process for the CDLU courses can be completed online by applicants. There is an application fee of 400 INR for CDLU’s undergraduate and graduate programs. It is possible for other categories to deposit INR 100 as well. It is possible for aspirants to deposit their CDLU applications and registration fees both online and off-line.
Distance learning programs are offered by the CDLU distance learning institute, including integrated degrees, postgraduate degrees, etc. It opens the door tothe study of BCOM, BA, LLM, BA LLB, MSC, MBA, as well as other programs offered by the university. Upon verification of the submitted documents and deposit of the admission fee, an applicant will be confirmed to take part in the Distance learning courses at CDLU. You will receive an e-mail confirmation of your Admission to the email address you have registered with.
CDLU Distance Education UG Admission
- Students have the option of choosing the stream of their choice.
- Students can apply for admission in this course if they have passed 12th-level exams from any recognized board in India with above 40% marks.
- A Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) is an undergraduate degree in computer application.
- India’s IT industry is rapidly growing, increasing the demand for computer professionals.
- Computer graduates have a variety of career options thanks to the growth of the IT industry.
CDLU Distance Education PG Admission
MBA: Students can apply for admission in CDLU to an MBA degree program after passing BBA exams from the any recognized university in India with a minimum of 40% marks.
MCA: MCA is a 2 Years Post Graduation Programme. MCA courses are more focused on implementing Computer skills and programming languages like PHP JAVA, Python, and Data Science. In CDLU total fee for MCA is INR 24,500.
CDLU Distance Education Application Form 2022
The distance program of CDLU opens the application form offline from the third week of August. Applicants can obtain or download the application form from the CDLU distance education website. A fee of INR 200 is required to be enclosed in favor of the registrar, CDLU.
The scheduled caste (SC), and scheduled tribe (ST) fees are INR 50. The CDLU admission fee for UG and pg degree programs is INR 500. The filled form must be sent to the admission center for verification.
CDLU Distance Education BEd Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants need to have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Science/Social Sciences/Humanities with a minimum of 40% marks.
- They also need to have at least 40% marks in Science and Math.
- Central and State Government guidelines dictate that those in the SC/ST/PWD categories are eligible for the exemption.
CLDU Distance Education Courses
BA Journalism & Mass Communication
The BA in Journalism & Mass Communication is a three-year distance degree program. The CDLU BA Journalism & Mass Communication program admission fee is INR 500. The application fee for the undergraduate degree program is INR 200.
The annual course fee for the Journalism & Mass Communication program is INR 6000. Applicants can get admission to a bachelor’s degree program based on scores of 10+2 or equivalent.
Bachelor of Commerce (BCOM)
The BCOM is three years undergraduate degree program offered by the CDLU in the distance mode. The admission can be made after the scores of the higher secondary exams. Thus, there is no need for an entrance test for admission to the BCOM degree program.
The application and admission fee for the BCOM degree program is INR 200 and INR 500. Mentioned fees are required to be deposited at the time of admission. An annual fee for the CDLU BCOM degree program is INR 4,000.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
An MBA is a management and professional degree program offered at the postgraduate level. The CDLU Distance Education for MBA program begins for aspirants who have completed their bachelor’s degree with 50 percent marks and secured a valid rank in the state/national level exams.
The semester-wise fee has emerged with an application, registration, tuition, development, exam, and other expenses. It collectively can be seen with an amount of INR 6,000.
PGDBM: A Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management is a two-year distance program proposed by the CDLU. The distance program admission is earned after the score of diploma or undergraduate level exams performance. A registration fee for the PGDM program is INR 200, and an admission fee is INR 500. But, the per semester fee of this diploma program is INR 6,000.
CDLU DDE Admit Card
All the candidates are provided with their admit card just 3 to 4 days before exams. candidates can download their application form through the following method:
- Go to the examination portal of the university and select admit card.
- Enter your roll number and get you admit card.
CDLU Distance Education: How To Use Login Portal?
Candidates can get a lot of benefits after registering to the leading portal of the university. they can do it so by the following method:
- Go to the registration portal and create your ID.
- Set username and passcode for your ID.
Why CDLU Distance Education?
- The cost of education for students is reasonable.
- All programs, unless otherwise specified, are in Hindi and English.
- The use of technology to teach students about a certain subject over the internet.
- All of the students at the university get a syllabus as well as study materials.
- On-time completion and publication of the yearly examination and results.
CDLU Distance Education Admission Process 2022
CDLU follows offline mode to offer admission at ug and pg levels. The arrangement of events or steps is detailed in the upcoming sections.
CDLU Admission Steps
- Go to the official website of the CDLU Distance Education.
- Press upon “Distance Education”
- Then, “Admission”
- Open, and download the prospectus
- Extract, and print the blank application form
- Use a blue ball pen to complete the mandatory sections of the CDLU DDE application form.
- Applicants are required to attest to the mandatory document copies.
- Send or visit the registrar’s office of CDLU University to submit the filled form.
- Pay the fee, and collect the receipt
CDLU Distance Education Contact Details
Address: Barnala Rd, Chaudhary Devi Lal University, Sirsa, Haryana 125055 (India).
Contact No: 01666-239819
Email Id: email@example.com
Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.