M.Tech Distance Education in Tamil Nadu 2023: In the technology and engineering stream, the M.Tech is a two-year postgraduate program. There are several specializations available at the professional degree level, including Computer Science Engineering, Data Science, Computer Network Engineering, and Data Science.
There are various universities and colleges are offering this MTech in Tamil nadu. Eligibility and fees differ from university to university. M.Tech program fees range from INR 50,000 to INR 1,50,000 in various private, central, and state universities. These programs are admitted based on academic performance or entrance tests.
- M-Tech Full Form: Masters of Technology
- Eligibility: A degree of B-Tech or BE is accepted for granting admission into the course. The entrance exam may or not be a criterion of entry in distance mode. A minimal level of 50% score is required here.
- Duration: There are 2 years in which this course is completed.
- Fee: Its overall one-year fee range of INR 50k to 1.5 Lakhs.
- University: The UGC-approved institutes in Tamil Nadu for M-Tech distance education are Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore Institute of Technology, TNOU, Amrita School of Engineering,
- Career-wise: Students can reach high technology firms via hiring for positions such as software engineer, system analyst, system engineer, and so on. These professionals are liable to earn about INR 5-12 lacs per annum.
Note: According to UGC-DEB and AICTE guidelines and notifications, Engineering courses are not offered in distance education mode. Therefore, students can’t pursue the M.Tech program in distance learning mode.
Latest University Distance Education 2023
M.Tech Distance Education in Tamil Nadu Highlights
|MTech Distance Learning Fee||INR 50,000-1,50,000|
M.Tech Distance Education Admission in Tamil Nadu 2023-24?
M.Tech admission in Tamil Nadu-located universities or institutions opens in the academic year cycle. Admission for courses like M.Tech VLSI Design, Information Technology, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, etc., are given on the performance in the entrance, and qualifying exam.
The GATE exam is conducted and approved by universities and institutions in order to offer seats. Candidates shortlisted through the entrance exam will be required to attend counseling or an interview. Emails will be sent to those who submit an application and an admission fee for the first semester.
M.Tech PG degree program fee ranges between INR 50,000-1,50,000. Candidates who have acquired an M.Tech degree in distance education from Tamil Nadu can seek a profession as a research associate, lecturer, system firmware engineer, aerospace engineer, and more.
Exam Mode: A student has to follow the online mode of examinations.
Entrance Exams for M.Tech Distance Education Admission
M.Tech Admission usually needs entrance test performance. As a result, candidates must appear and pass any of the university’s entrance exams. GATE, OJEE, AP PGECET, UPSEE, and other state and national-level examinations are available for MTech course.
GATE: Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering or GATE is a national-level entrance exam conducted in online mode for admission to the M.TECH PG degree program. The exam has a duration of three hours. The question paper consists of multiple-choice and numerical questions. The fee for the GATE exam is INR 1500. Candidates who belong to reserved categories like SC/ST/PWD will need to deposit INR 750. Fee deposits can be accepted in online mode.
OJEE: Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) has been organized every year to judge the eligibility in numerous subjects for admission to the M.Tech two-year degree program. The entrance exam is held for a duration of two hours and has a fee of INR 1000.
AP PGECET-2023: There is a state-level entrance exam called the AP PGECET for post-graduate engineering students. In Tirupati, Sri Venkateswara University manages the online exam. M.Tech admissions are based on an entrance exam every year. It is possible for a general category candidate to deposit INR 1000 as a fee. There is a Rs 500 fee for reserved categories like SC/ST.
UPSEE: To qualify for the DR A P J Abdul Kalam Technical University, candidates must pass the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination or UPSEE. As part of the admission process for the Master of Technology (M.Tech) program, the online exam has been used. It is expected that the UPSEE exam will be conducted in September. INR 1300 is the registration or application fee for the UPSEE exam. There is a fee of INR 650 for women or reserved categories such as SC/ST/PWD who are applying for admission. To accept UPSEE fees online, we recommend using the following methods: Debit Card/Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI, etc.
M.Tech Distance Education in Tamil Nadu Eligibility:
For selecting the applicants getting admission in the MTech distance education course the Universities check certain conditions as listed below:
- As aspirant must have passed the bachelor level education from a recognized institute or university,
- A minimum of 45% score should have been attained by the applicant in the previous qualifications,
- The aspirants with a pass in BTech education will get an edge over other applicants.
Duration: It can be done in 2 years. It is divided into 4 Semesters.
- The candidates can check the M.Tech Average Fee range of INR 50,000 – INR 2,00,000 Per Year.
- The fee can lie between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 15,000 per semester for M.Tech distance learning in Tamil Nadu.
Documentation Attestation: A student can get their documents attested from government organizations such that the embassy, MEA.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Civil Engineering.
- Computer Science & Engineering.
- Information Technology.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Chemical Engineering.
- One can reach IT companies in major cities of India for system engineers, system analysts, software engineers, etc., and get a big salary package.
- The candidates can get jobs in top companies like HCL, TATA Power Strategic Division, IBM, HP Enterprises, Wipro, TCS, Accenture, etc.
Colleges offer M.Tech distance education in Tamil Nadu
- Netaji Subhas University of Technology.
- Jamia Millia Islamia University.
- Periyar University.
M.Tech Distance Education is Valid or Not?
As per the AICTE and UGC, MTech distance learning is currently not valid in India. Candidates can pursue a Master of Technology course only in regular learning mode. Therefore, here it is important to know all the candidates seeking admission to this master’s degree program in technology; no one university offers admission to MTech distance learning in India. But, in a regular learning mode, students can apply to universities such as BITS Pilani University, SRM University, Parul University, IIT, and many others. These universities
According to the UGC, DEB, and AICTE, It is not possible to offer this course through distance education because it consists both of theory and practical classes and because it contains both of these components, it cannot be offered via distance education.
M.Tech Distance Education Different States in India & Worldwide:
|Chhattisgarh||Madhya Pradesh||Tamil Nadu||Abu Dhabi|
|Himachal Pradesh||Mizoram||Uttarakhand||United Kingdom|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Nagaland||West Bengal||Australia|
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques: Is M.Tech distance education in Tamil Nadu valid?
Ans: No, MTech distance education is not valid in Tamilnadu.
Ques: What is the duration to pursue an MTech Degree?
Ans: The minimum duration is 2 years to complete the degree and can be extended up to 4 years.
Ques: Can I pursue the MTech course?
Ans: A student who has a BTech degree in relevant subjects from any recognized institutes.
Ques: What is the cost of doing an MTech course from Tamil Nadu?
Ans: The fee range for the Master of Technology (MTech) course in Tamilnadu varies by the university/institute. Mostly it ranges from INR 50,000 to INR 2,00,000/-
Note: According to the norms and announcements provided by UGC-DEB and AICTE, engineering courses are not permitted to be studied through the method of distance education in India. As a result, the Master of Technology programme cannot be pursued using the form of distance learning by students.
Be the first to leave a review.