MA Tourism Management Distance Education Admission 2023: It is a 2-years undergraduate course. This is a PG degree program offered by many Indian universities via distance mode. Tourism education is beneficial for people who want to know about nature. It offers a chance to know about our world. This education provides info about tourism.
The study of tourism helps students to communicate with people from different areas. People who belong to this field are nature friendly. It set up the interest of students to visit historical areas of the world. It makes someone know about the culture and traditions of many areas of the world.
MA Tourism Management Distance Education Highlights
|Fees Approx||INR 15,000/year|
Latest Distance Education Universities 2023
MA Tourism Management Distance Education Admission 2023
Katkatiya University MA Tourism Management program admission shall open in the upcoming days. The Telangana-based institutions will allow admission to MA Tourism Management program to candidates who have passed the UG degree with at least 45 percent marks.
The MA Tourism Management program of Katkatiya University will be taught for four semesters. Mentioned semesters at Katkatya University teach about the cultural history of India, tourism products, business communication, mice management, front office management, HRM Management, and more.
MA Tourism Management DDE Eligibility Criteria
- Students should get 50-60% marks in a BA-level degree.
- Selection basis on marks got on admission tests and academic status also.
Fees: The students can check the MA Tourism Management Average Fee range of INR 3,000 – INR 2,50,000 Per Year.
- Id proof.
- Educational record.
Govt. Arts College, Coimbatore
The applicants can apply for admission to MA in Tourism Management at the Govt. Arts College, Coimbatore.
Anna Adarsh College for Women, Chennai
The students can apply for admission MA Tourism Management course at the Anna Adarsh College for Women, Chennai.
MA Tourism Management DDE Application Form:
- students should visit the university web to get info about the course.
- Get the application form easily.
- Register yourself.
- Pay the fee dues.
- Verify that All the input info’s valid.
What is MA Tourism Management Distance Learning?
MA Tourism distance education consists of multiple discipline fields. In this program, students can know how to get a grip on tourism management. It gives the interest of knowing about new people and traveling all over the world.
MA Tourism Management distance learning includes studying the subject of the philippine culture, tourism geography, and Risk management as applied to safety, security, and sanitation. This course teaches you how to polish the visiting place so that the foreign Tourism rate rises, increasing the economic rate of countries. MA Tourism allows you different jobs as county manager, travel trainer, Operation manager, and Event planner.
1-Lower Cost: The online learning system has a lower cost as compared to the physical class system. No limits like in an ordinary classroom. The traveling case is also absent here. You can complete your degree at home.
2-Free Notes: In the Online method, all the DOCs are free. You can record the daily lecture; this will help you take good status in result to get clearance of topics quickly.
MA Tourism Management Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are providing MA in Tourism Management Distance Education. The students can check the name of top MA Tourism Management Colleges in India;
- Govt. Arts College, Coimbatore
- Anna Adarsh College for Women, Chennai
- Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University, Hyderabad
- AVK Institute of Higher Learning, Bangalore
- Amity University, Kolkata
MA Tourism Management Distance Education Admission Process
There are two ways to apply for MA Tourism and Management admission that is online and offline. Students who are interested to apply for admission to the program want to visit the official site or visit the University campus.
MA Tourism Management Distance Education Online Admission Process:
- Visit the official site of the university in which you want to register for the program.
- Check the course availability of the program in that university, if it is available then go to the admission section.
- Tap on “Admission 2023” to move on to the application form.
- Fill out all the mandatory details like Name, email, mobile no., education details, etc on the registration form carefully.
- submit the registration form and wait for the login credentials that you get through email or text on mobile.
- Log in with your registration ID and Password that you get on your mobile through email or text.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Pay the application fee and tap on submit for final submission.
MA Tourism Management Distance Education Offline Admission Process:
- Download and take a printout of the application form from the university portal. If it is not available here then visit the university’s admission window to get the application form.
- Fill in all the required details in the application form.
- attach a copy of all the required documents with this form and paste a passport-size photograph on it.
- Pay the application fee through a demand draft.
- Submit the application form at the admission window.
MA Tourism Management Distance Education Syllabus
|First Semester||Second Semester|
|Management Process and Organisational Behaviour||Tourism Destination Planning and Development|
|Hospitality Management||Accountancy and Financial Management|
|Travel Agency and Tour Operation Management||Accommodation operations Management|
|Tourism Management||Research Methodology for Tourism|
|Tourism Products of India||Internship / Tour / Report & VivaVoce|
|Third Semester||Fourth Semester|
|Indian Culture and Heritage||
Eco-Tourism and Sustainable Tourism
|Food & Beverage Operations Management||Human Resource Management|
|Journey Pricing and Ticketing||Event Management|
|Tourism Marketing||Project work & Viva-Voce|
|Basic Air Travel||
Entrepreneurship in Tourism and Hotel Industry
MA Tourism Management Distance Education Scope
Students who graduate with a Master of Arts in Tourism Management are qualified to apply for a wide variety of jobs, including those in the following categories: Ticketing Executive, Travel Consultant, Account Assistant, Hotel Management Trainee, Guest Service Manager, Assistant Manager, Professor and Lecturer, Travel and Tourism Manager, Assistant Manager, Relationship Manager, etc.
Be the first to leave a review.