MA Geology Distance Education 2024: MA Geology admission started for the academic year 2024 in Distance Education mode. It is a scientific degree program that deals with studies of the Earth. Geology can be defined as a branch of science that deals with learning maps and the geographical conditions of different regions of the earth. This field is an essential one among all the areas offered to candidates by other universities in India. Students can get free counseling by calling 9210989898.
This field is essential because it tells us about the weather and climatic conditions of a particular region. It also tells us how much it is going to rain at that place. This field has an integral role in our lives. The scope of geology is so broad that the word limit must be violated if we describe it here.
Students must check out some other MA courses.
MA Geology Distance Education Admission Latest Update: February 2024
- The IMTS Institute MA Geology admissions for the 2024 session are currently open. The deadline for admission is 29 February 2024. APPLY NOW
- The DDE’s NIILM MA Geology program is officially accepting applications for the 2024–2025 academic year. On 29 February 2024, applications for admission must be submitted. APPLY NOW
- Mangalayatan University is currently accepting applications for the 2024 session of its MA Geology in Distance Education program. 29 February 2024, is the deadline for submitting an admissions form. APPLY NOW
MA Geology Distance Education Highlights
|Masters of Art in Geology
Latest Distance Education Universities 2024
MA Geology Distance Education Admission 2024
According to the university admissions process, admission is based on either success on the institution-specific entrance exam or graduation grade point average. However, some of the institutes have a minimum graduation score requirement of 45% to 50% as one of the requirements for admission to the MA program. In these colleges, grades or an equivalent CGPA determine admission to the degree program.
- Candidates can apply for MA Geology admission based on entrance exams.
- The applicants can apply for admission to the MA Geology course at Nilamber Pitamber University, Palamu.
- The students can apply for admission to the MA Geology course at Hindu Girls College, Sonepat.
- The candidates can apply for admission to the MA Geology course at Kishan Lal Public College, Rewari.
Gauri Shanker Dwivedi Mahavidyalaya MA Geology Admission 2024
Gauri Shanker Dwivedi Mahavidyalaya, located in Jhingak, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, offers a geology program in Master of Arts. PG program admission to MA Geology is offered on academic merit. This means that only graduates are eligible for admission.
Applicants can apply to the college PG degree program by collecting offline application forms and submitting them at the admission counter. The MA Geology program proposes compulsory and optional subjects like mineralogy and geochemistry, paleontology, geological field training, groundwater geology, marine geology, and more.
MA Geology DDE Eligibility
- Candidates must have passed a BA in Geology.
- One must have a minimum of 50% marks in exams.
- Entries to all these courses are based on the merit of candidates’ performances.
MA Geology Distance Education Fees
The candidates can check the MA Geology average fee range of INR 2,000–INR 50,000 per year.
MA Geology Distance Education Syllabus
MA Geology Distance Education 1st Year Syllabus:
|Metamorphic Petrology and Thermodynamics
|Geomorphology and Geotectonics
|Mineralogy, Optical Mineralogy & Crystallography
|Micropaleontology and Oceanography
MA Geology Distance Education, 2nd-year syllabus
Mineral Exploration & Mineral Economics
|General & Invertebrate Paleontology
|Engineering Geology & Surveying
Environmental Geology & Natural Hazard
|Remote Sensing and GIS in Geology
|Elements of Mining & Ore dressing
MA Geology DDE Application Form
We can get the form of application from the university’s official web, and candidates are asked to provide relative information in the allocated spaces only in the application form.
Documents Required for MA Geology Distance Education
- Qualification certificate (10th, 12th, UG, PG)
- Address Proof (Adhaar Card or Voter ID)
- ID Proof (Pan Card/DL)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Passport-size photo
What is MA Geology Distance Learning?
MA Geo Distance Learning is a master’s-level degree program offered to candidates by a large number of universities at the PG stage of learning. This degree is associated with the teaching of geological sciences. In this program, candidates are taught how to estimate the weather in a region for that day. The candidates who have completed this program are offered many jobs in the fields of weather prediction and climate control.
Flexible Schedule: The routine of classes for the distance mode of learning is very flexible, as it is easy to change the timetable to fit our needs.
Easy Entries: The entries to the distance mode of learning programs are elementary and straightforward.
MA Geology Distance Education Career Opportunities
If you do not mind being involved in a wide variety of issues that pertain to the earth, such as the protection of the environment, the management of resources, the exploration of minerals and oil, and many other issues that are similar to those of the same nature, then perhaps the field of geology is the career path that you would like to pursue.
Employment Areas after MA Geology Distance Education
- Geological Survey of India
- Colleges & University
- Hindustan Zinc
- Hydro Geology
- Coal India
- Agriculture Sector
- Cement Industry
MA Geology Distance Education Graduates Job Profile
- Customer Relations Officer
- Production Seismologist
- Professor/Asst. Prof/Lecturer
- Project Manager
- Mining Manager
- Research Associate
MA Geology Distance Education Salary
The graduate salary of the Distance MA Geology course in India may depend on their experience, location, knowledge, the popularity of the company, the job profile, and the skills they have at the time of hiring. The average pay for people who finish the MA Geology Distance Education program is between INR 2.9 and 5.7 LPA. The Indian students’ MA Geology Distance Education pay could go up if they gain more experience and skills.
Be the first to leave a review.
- BA Airlines Hospitality and Customer Care Distance Education Admission 2024 | Eligibility
- MTech Chemical Engineering Distance Education? Fee, Admission & Eligibility
- MA Political Science Distance Education in Chandigarh Admission | Fees & Eligibility
- MA Geography Distance Education Admission 2024: Eligibility, Top College, Fee & Syllabus