MBA Textile Management Distance Education in Chennai Admission 2023: Master of business administrator in Textile Management is a 2-year postgraduate course divided into four semesters. Various universities in Chennai offer this course, and students will be required to complete the graduation before applying. The minimum course fee is Rs.60,000 (approx.). Students can apply both online and offline for admission.
MBA Textile Management Distance Education in Chennai Highlights
|Approval||Approved by UGC /DEB and the AICTE|
|Eligibility Criteria||Need to be a Graduate|
|Fee Structure||Students to pay Rs 61,300 per year/*|
Latest University Distance Education 2023
|University of Delhi||Kakatiya University|
|Vinayaka Missions Sikkim University||Kalinga University|
|Punjabi University||Kurukshetra University|
|Rabindra Bharati University||Kuvempu University|
|Sikkim Manipal University||Subharti University|
MBA Textile Management Distance Education in Chennai Admission 2023
MBA Textile Management admission in Chennai or state (Tamil Nadu) located universities will soon commence. Admission will be opened for the full-time distance program in various central, and state institutions like Central University of Tamil Nadu, and Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Institute of Textile Management.
The minimum percentage that applicants must secure in bachelor’s is 50 percent. Candidates will be asked for entrance test clearance such as CAT/GMAT/CMAT. MBA Textile Management program holds a syllabus of two years in which students are taught about principles of management, business communication, practices management, legal framework, and more.
MBA Textile Management Distance Education in Chennai Eligibility Criteria
Admission to the ODL MBA Textile Management Distance education program in Chennai can be granted after the following eligibility.
- Applicants should have passed a bachelor’s degree in arts/commerce/science stream with a 50 percent score.
- A minimum score of 45 is identical to some specialized categories like SC/ST.
- Candidates who have obtained a valid rank in the CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT can directly appear in the interview session for admission.
MBA Textile Management in Chennai Criteria for admission: One shall be admitted to the MBA Textile Management distance program of Chennai located university after securing the required criteria below.
Aspirants must have scored 50 percent at least in their bachelor’s degree in any stream with a national-level entrance exam clearance. Aspirants who belong to reserved classes like ST/SC can apply with a minimum score of 45 percent.
Duration: The time duration of this course is two years. It is divided into 4 Semesters.
Fees: The candidates can check the MBA Textile Management Average Fee range of INR 1,80,000 – INR 2,20,000 Per Year.
The following documents will be required of selected candidates at the time of admission:
- Attested a copy of the graduation certificate and mark sheet.
- Demand Draft has drawn on SVPITM payable at Coimbatore.
- Original certificates must be verified. Once verified, the original document will be returned.
- Two passport-size photographs for use on ID cards.
Candidates must be physically present at the SVPITM campus to be considered for admission.
The Benefit of MBA Textile Management Distance Education in Chennai
MBA Textile Management degree in the distance mode from the Chennai-based central, state, and private UGC-approved university, aids candidates to pursue higher, or enter the management-associated jobs profiles and earn an attractive salary package. A detailed description of the advantages of an MBA in Textile Management is given below.
MBA Textile Management ODL in Chennai Academic:
Students after completing the PG degree in textile management from a reputed university can comfortably find an appropriate higher or advanced program course. The options for the MBA Textile Management pass candidates in the educational arena include MFA, MSC Fashion & Textile Design, Ph.D., and more. The average fee of these mentioned programs is somewhere between INR 24k and INR 2.1 lacs.
MBA Textile Management ODL in Chennai Professional:
The completion of an MBA Textile Management ODL degree program from any of the recognized universities, institutes, or colleges in Chennai accelerates the professional dream to reality. The newly passed candidates in the MBA Textile Management program can proceed and seek employment in sectors such as marketing, handloom, handicrafts, customer relations, etc.
The annual compensation that is often provided to successful experts in the field in India can be average. with the amount growing following the candidate’s level of expertise and skill set. Some working profiles and salaries are mentioned below paragraph.
The job options for the candidates after completing an MBA Specialised program stand as quality control inspector, weaving supervisor, sales executive (yarn), and more. The salary package of a textile professional at the beginning of their career is INR 2-4 LPA.
Fee Structure of the Other MBA Courses
- MBA in Supply Chain Management – Rs 60,200 per year/*
- MBA in Marketing Management – Rs 60,500 per year/*
- MBA In Finance Management – Rs 60,300 per year/*
- MBA In Banking Insurance – Rs 60,100 per year/*
- MBA In IT Management – Rs 60,250 per year/*
- MBA In Hotel Management – Rs 60,350 per year/*
- MBA In Event Management – Rs 60,600 per year/*
MBA Textile Management Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are providing MBA Textile Management Distance Learning in Chennai. The candidates can check the name of the Top MBA Textile Management Colleges in India.
- International Institute of Fashion Technology, Dhanbad
- International Institute of Fashion Technology, Bhopal
- International Institute of Fashion Technology, Gurgaon
- International Institute of Fashion Technology, Chandigarh
MBA Textile Management Distance Education in Chennai Syllabus
|Subjects of Study||Subjects of Study|
|Advanced Case Studies in Fashion and Textiles||Design Management and Quality Systems|
|Global Business Issues in Fashion and Textiles||Fashion and Textiles Merchandising Management|
|Advanced Textile Materials and New Technologies||Fashion Styling and Visual Merchandising|
|Leadership and Management||Fashion and Textiles Product Management|
|Textile Product Development and Engineering.||Introduction to Fashion and Textiles Materials and Products|
|Research Methods (Fashion and Textile)||Major Project|
|Electives||Luxury Fashion Business Management|
|CATD3 – Computer-Aided Fashion and Textile Design||Marketing Management|
|Accounting for Management Decisions||Trend Forecasting for Fashion and Textiles|
|Communication Design Entrepreneurship||Sportswear and Performance Textiles|
|B.Sc in Textile Designing||M.Sc Physics|
|B.Sc in Mathematics||M.Sc in Fashion Designing|
|B.Sc in PCM||M.Sc in Textile Designing|
|B.Sc in Animation and Multimedia||Master of Science in Chemistry|
MBA Textile Management Distance Education in Chennai Admission Process
In order to make admission to the MBA Textile Management distance education program in Chennai, candidates are requested to follow the process below.
Online Admission Process:
- Visit the admission doorway of any established institute/college
- Candidates must find the admission page and register.
- Login with the generated credentials.
- Candidates ought to complete every mandatory section.
- Upload documents in the ordered mode.
- Check MBA Textile Management filled application form
- Deposit fee, and do not ignore the download/save receipt.
Offline Admission Process
- The hard copy of the application form is available at the university portal or on campus.
- Before beginning the form-filling process, one has to read the instructions.
- All details of the admission form must be written down as per the academic/personal documents’ validation.
- Self-attested documents Copies are needed to be submitted alongside the application form to the offline admission center.
- deposit fee once the documents are verified.
- Do not forget to ask for the receipt.
Be the first to leave a review.