NIRDPR Distance Education Admission 2022-23: National Institute of Rural Development And Panchayati Raj was established in 2008. It is located in Hyderabad, Telangana. It is a public university that the govt of India set up under the influence of the Supreme Court of India. The state govt of Telangana is running this university. NIRDPR is counted among one of the oldest universities of India that are still serving the nation via providing fine quality of learning to the candidates.
This university was brought into existence to bring reforms in the Region’s learning system. Its main aim was to moderate the level of learning in the Region and bring it to the next level. This university was brought in nature to work for the improvement of the literacy rate of the Region that wasn’t enough to be called balanced.
NIRDPR Distance Education Admission Latest updates:
- NIRDPR Distance Education UG Admission has been started for July 2022 session.
- NIRDPR Distance Education PG Admission has been started for July 2022 session
NIRDPR Distance Education (DDE) Highlights
|University Name||National Institute of Rural Development And Panchayati Raj|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
According to the info given by Google maps, this university is functioning in the city of Hyderabad in the state of India, known as Telangana. This university is counted among one of the famous universities of India, having approval letters from UGC, DEB, NERF, and NAAC. This university is also well-ranked by the NIRF among all the universities in the Region of Telangana. The federal govt of India is running all the social and financial affairs of this university. This university functions on the funds of the federal govt of India. This university also offers the candidates to learn through both regular and distance modes of learning.
Latest Distance Education Courses
NIRDPR Admission 2022-23
NIRDPR Admission 2022 begins for the three distance programs PGDTDM, PGDSRD, and PGDGARD in the month of September or October. The notification related to this shall soon be updated on the NIRDPR portal. The application window of NIRDPR courses will be followed online/offline. Submitted documents shall get verified by the admission committee of the NIRDPR.
Aspirants who have been managed to be found eligible will receive a letter from the NIRDPR. These shortlisted aspirants will be required to deposit the application, and admission fee to confirm NIRDPR their entry. Admitted students will soon receive printed course materials from the Institute. In order to grab some significant information such as fees, eligibility, admission process, and courses one should read the complete NIRDPR admission article.
Candidates are offered to apply for entries in a large number of UG and PG degree programs. Some programs that are highly opted by the candidates are given below in this article:
NIRDPR Distance Education UG Admission
- Students with a valid 10+2 passing certificate from a recognized board can apply to this program.
NIRDPR Distance Education PG Admission
- Students who have passed graduation degree qualifying exams from the any recognized university of India with a minimum of 50% marks become eligible to apply for admission in this program.
How To Apply for NIRDPR Distance Education Admission 2022?
To direct the candidates in the application process for entries in their choice, we have designed the simplest method of application that will help the candidates a lot. It comprises of following steps:
- Open the browser on your pc and search for the official page of the university.
- As you’ll open the university’s official page, an application form will start to pop up on your device’s screen.
- Read this application form carefully and then start filling the application form through the provision of suitable info in the boxes that are allocated for them.
- Now send the form filled by you to the virtual reception portal of this university.
NIRDPR DDE Application Fees
The university’s application fee that has to be paid at the time of application by the local Indian candidates is comparatively less than that to be paid by foreign candidates due to the waiver system.
NIRDPR Contact Details:
Address: NIRDPR, Rqqajendranagar, Hyderabad- 500030
Be the first to leave a review.