BA Airlines Hospitality and Customer Care Distance Education Admission 2023: The BA Airlines Hospitality and Customer Care program is a three-year Bachelor’s degree program. This course prepares candidates for successful careers in the airline and aviation industries. It is a degree program in the art that combines three distinct disciplines: airline, hospitality, and customer service.
For admission minimum of 50% in the 12th grade from an authorized board is required. Admissions procedures vary from college to college. Admission to this program is based on merit or a competitive exam. The expense of a course varies by university.
BA Airlines Hospitality And Customer Care Distance Education Highlights
|Eligibility Criteria||12th Pass|
|Fees||INR 9,500 to INR 36,000. per year|
Is BA Airlines Hospitality And Customer Care Distance Education Worth it?
Yes, BA Airlines Hospitality And Customer Care Distance Education course is worthwhile and designed to provide more experts for developing fields like Hospitality, tourism, aviation, etc.
- Skills: Here, the candidates will become experts with numeracy skills to calculate the excess baggage, problem-solving approach, communication skills, IT skills, flexibility, willingness to work under extra hours, and so on.
- Time Flexibility: This distance BA course provides flexibility to students in a way that it does not include the traditional learning approach via fixed timings and days despite that it allows students to make their own timings.
- Fee and Cost: It has now become easier for many students to complete their BA Airlines Hospitality and Customer Care degree under distance mode with a fee of INR 9,500 to INR 36,000.
- Earn While You Learn: Most of the learners are flexible in this course to do other work for the purpose of earning and also for experience purposes.
Latest Distance Education Universities 2023
BA Airlines Hospitality And Customer Care Distance Education Admission
BA Airlines Hospitality And Customer Care Distance Education is a 3-year UG course. This course is an art degree program for the candidates which is designed by combining three different types of courses i.e. Hospitality, Airlines, and Customer care services. It is designed to develop tourism, Hospitality areas, aviation, etc. The applicant can apply for the Admission BA for Airlines Hospitality and Customer Care at Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University, Jaipur.
A candidate can study the basics of tourism, Geography of tourism, T-management, HR management, etc. in this course.
- IIHM, Kolkata: The candidates can apply for Admission to BA Airlines Hospitality and Customer Care in IIHM, Kolkata.
- IIHM, New Delhi: The students can apply for the admission BA Airlines Hospitality and Customer Care course at the IIHM, New Delhi.
BA Airlines Hospitality and Customer Care DDE Eligibility
- Candidates who have a valid certificate of 10+2 or a Diploma are allowed for admission.
- Candidates must have obtained 55% marks in the previous degree.
- Admissions are based on the merit of qualifying exams.
BA Airlines Hospitality and Customer Care Distance Education Admission Documents
Here we are mentioning some documents which universities must ask at the time of admission. The list is given below:
- 10th and 12th passed marksheet
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Residential or Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Disability Certificate (If applicable)
- Migration Certificate
- Pass-Port size photo
Kindly note that every university has its own list of required documents. So please take complete details of the required documents at the university’s official website before admission.
What is BA Airlines Hospitality And Customer Care Distance Education?
It is a degree program that is offered to Candidates by many universities all over the country. This degree program teaches and trains the Candidates as successful air hostesses, air hosts, and customer care workers. The main purpose of setting up this course was to provide learning to the Candidates in the relevant streams via the distance mode of education.
The professionals in this field are employed by multi-national airlines and companies in return for the services they are awarded a high amount of pay. This field ensures a bright future for the Candidates.
- Low Cost: The average fee for distance mode is very economical as compared to the normal mode of learning.
- Alterable Schedule Of Classes: Candidates can take the class when they are free and have spare time. They can take their class anywhere at any time.
BA Airlines Hospitality And Customer Care Distance Education Application Form
- Candidates can get the application voucher on the university’s official page, and they can fill out and submit it there.
- But it is mandatory to give all accurate and correct info.
Top Colleges for BA Airlines Hospitality And Customer Care Distance Education
The Top universities and colleges are offering BA Airlines Hospitality And Customer Care Distance Learning. The students can check the name of the Top BA Airlines Hospitality And Customer Care Colleges in India:
- International Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata
- International Institute of Hotel Management, New Delhi
- Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University, Jaipur
BA Airlines Hospitality And Customer Care Distance Education Syllabus
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Business Communication||Corporate Finance|
|Computer Application in Management||Human Resource Management|
|Environmental and Disaster Management||Indian Ethos and Business Values|
|Management Accounting||International Business Management|
|Managerial Economics||Management Information Systems|
|Organizational Behavior and Design||Marketing Management|
|Principles and Practices of Management||Operations & Production Management|
|Quantitative Techniques for Management||Research Methodology|
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|Airline Finance||Airline Marketing Management|
|Airline Operations||Aviation Safety Management System and Accident Investigations Goal|
|Aviation Law||Business & Legal Environment|
|Entrepreneurship & Managerial Skill Development||Competency Mapping and Talent Management|
|Strategic Management||Project Management|
|Training and Development||Research Project|
Jobs Profiles after BA Airlines Hospitality And Customer Care Distance Education
One of the most popular career options for students is a Bachelor of Arts degree in Airlines, Hospitality, and Customer Care. Following completion of this training program, candidates have the opportunity to pursue fruitful careers in the airline and aviation industries.
|Passenger Handling||Fares & Ticketing|
|In-Flight Services & Security||Cargo & Transportation|
|Baggage Handling||Load & Trim|
|Cabin Crew||Customer Service|
Be the first to leave a review.