Shivaji University Distance Education: The application form for distance education courses is being accepted by Shivaji University, and the deadline to submit an online application form for Shivaji University distance education admission 2023 is 20 April 2023. Candidates interested and qualified may apply with the required documents and fees before the final admission date. Applicants need 50% on their prior exam to apply for UG and PG programs. The student’s admission will be determined according to the scores obtained in their last qualifying degree.
Shivaji University Distance Education Update
- Shivaji University Distance Education Admission 2023 last date is 20 April 2023. Click Here
- Application form for admission to distance education courses is being accepted by Shivaji University.
Shivaji University offers admission to numerous courses through its Centre for Distance Education. The courses available through DDE include MBA, MCom, MA, and MSc at the PG level. At the same time, the UG level has BA, BCom, and other courses. The most popular programs provided by the DDE are the EMBA and MBA programs. Shivaji University is a very well-known university. Distance learning is a broad concept that covers a variety of learning and teaching techniques, such as complete courses, online schooling, and advanced degree programs.
It was established in 1962 in Kolhapur, Maharashtra, and has 279 affiliated colleges. Shivaji University Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) holds various courses for aspirants in the open learning system. Students can check all courses under this article.
- If you wish to enroll in any online courses offered by Shivaji University’s Centre for Distance Education, you must first meet the course’s eligibility requirements.
- The following steps must be followed after you confirm your eligibility for the course.
- Application for admission to the Centre of Distance Education can be made on the university’s official website.
- Upon registration, you will be given a User ID and Password.
- After successfully registering, you must log in to the portal.
- The form must be filled out, and the relevant scanned document and a self-attested photograph must be uploaded after logging in.
- You will then see a fee payment site on your screen after uploading.
- Your admission will be confirmed by email or SMS once the institution has validated your provided documents.
- Your ID card can then be downloaded from the official website.
Shivaji University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Shivaji University Distance Education|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC, AIU|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Shivaji University Distance Education Admission 2023-24
20 April 2023 is the last date to submit an online application form for Shivaji University distance education admission for January 2023 session. Applicants can apply to UG and PG degree programs in numerous streams like arts, commerce, business, science, etc. Admission to Shivaji DDE programs is primarily granted after the scores in the previous exam.
An entrance test has been solely introduced for the MBA degree program. Available courses include BA, BCom, PG Diploma in Translation, MA, MBA, and more. The application fee for Shivaji DDE UG and PG programs differs, e.g., INR 500 for the MBA entrance test and 300 for UG/PG programs.
Latest Distance Education Courses 2023
Shivaji University Distance Education UG Admission
- Bachelors of Commerce (B.Com) is a general degree for which entries are made every year, and students with a qualification of 10+2 with 50% minimum marks are selected. Its fee is almost INR 4500.
- BA: The BA course is offered as BA Language and BA Social Science. In the BA language, one can choose a subject area of English, Marathi, Hindi, Urdu, etc. For BA in Social Science, one can choose between History, Sociology, Philosophy, Economics, Political Science, and Education. The duration of BA in all provided streams is 3 years.
- BA Language Studies: Specializations in English, Ardhamagadhi, Marathi, Urdu, Hindi, and Sanskrit. Aspirants with the qualification of 12th Class can opt for the course.
Shivaji University Distance Education PG Admission
Available courses for Shivaji PG DDE include MSC Chemistry, Electronics, Maths, Botany, Zoology, MCA, M.Tech, MA Mass Communication, and more. One can register for the pg courses by using an online mode.
- Masters of Commerce (M.Com), a necessary qualification to take entry for this course, is BCom with a required score of 50% on a minimal basis. This will be completed in 2 years; the study cost is INR 5500.
- A Master of Science (MSc) is a PG degree in Mathematics, BSc in Mathematics with a 50% minimum aggregate is needed. For this 2-year course, the fee will be INR 7000.
- MBA: MBA is one of the top distance courses provided by the university. The time frame to complete this course is 2 years. It can choose from various study areas. These are Marketing, Production & Operations, Human resources, and Financial Management.
- MA: Shivaji University Distance Education, a vast variety of specializations, is available such as English, Hindi, History, Sociology, Economics, Political Science, Marathi, etc. Minimum 40% scores attained from a reputable University in graduation from any field.
Shivaji University Distance Education Courses
|UG Courses||PG Courses|
|BA Marathi||MA Economics|
|BA Hindi||MA History|
|BA English||MA Marathi|
|BA Sanskrit||MA Sociology|
|BA Urdu||MA Political Science|
|BA Ardhmagadhi||MA English|
|BA History||MA Hindi|
|BA Economics||MA Mathematics|
|BA Political Science||MBA|
Shivaji University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Shivaji University Distance Education Candidates can apply to the courses only if they meet the eligibility criteria for the desired courses. Some of the general criteria are as per below:
- Language-based courses are available for BA courses admissions in 2023. 12th-class clearance with the entry exam is the eligibility for it.
- MBA courses require entry exam passing with UG makes applicants eligible for the course.
- Other PG courses require UG degree clearance with specialization as per subject with an eligible score from a reputable University.
Shivaji University Distance Education Application Fee
- Candidates must submit an entry form fee of IRN 100 for each subject they opt for in a course. Shivaji University Distance Education Applicants can take the course and check the specific course entry fee allotted on the official Shivaji University DDE admission 2023.
Shivaji University DDE Admission Process 2023
Shivaji University follows an online admission process to offer entry in several courses at undergraduate and postgraduate levels. The online process of admission has been described in detail below.
Shivaji University Distance Education Online Admission
- One must visit the Shivaji University DDE portal.
- Click on the Shivaji DDE Admission Button.
- Press the “Register For New Applicants” part.
- Enter preliminary information: the applicant’s name, email ID, mobile number, and more.
- Submit to find a username and password.
- Revisit Shivaji DDE admission portal
- Log in with acquired credentials.
- Complete each mandatory part: personal profile, communication, address, education, etc.
- Scanned documents are to be uploaded in PDF/JPG/JPEG Format
- Proceed, and preview the filled Shivaji DDE application form.
- Modes to deposit the DDE fee comprise the following: Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, etc.
- Fee receipt shall be shared after completing the Shivaji University DDE admission process.
Shivaji University Contact Details
- Phone:+ 91 – 0231- 2609000.
Note: Dates are tentative & subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.
Be the first to leave a review.