Shivaji University Distance Education 2023: Shivaji University distance education admission 2023-24 last date has been extended to 30 September 2023. The application form for all the offered ODL courses can be found at www.unishivaji.ac.in/distedu/. For the current session 2023-24, Shivaji Vidyapeeth, Kolhapur Center for Distance and Online Education (CDOE) offered admission to the first-year BA, BCom, MA, MCom, and MBA courses.
Shivaji University Distance Education Update
- Centre for Online and Distance Education (CODE) Shivaji University has extended the last date for admission 2023-24 to its UG & PG courses from 31 August 2023 to 30 September 2023. Source
- The Shivaji University DDE application form is available for the certificate course in Pali Language for the Session. The last date to apply was 31 August 2023. Source
- Shivaji University is accepting application forms for admission to distance education courses for the July 2023 session from 22 June 2023. Source
Candidates interested and qualified may apply with the required documents and fees before the final admission date. Applicants need 50% on their prior exam to apply for UG and PG programs. The student’s admission will be determined according to the scores obtained in their last qualifying degree.
It was established in 1962 in Kolhapur, Maharashtra, and has 279 affiliated colleges. Shivaji University Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) holds various courses for aspirants in the open learning system. Students can check all courses under this article.
- If you wish to enroll in any online courses offered by Shivaji University’s Centre for Distance Education, you must first meet the course’s eligibility requirements.
- The following steps must be followed after you confirm your eligibility for the course.
- Application for admission to the Centre of Distance Education can be made on the university’s official website.
- Upon registration, you will be given a User ID and Password.
- After successfully registering, you must log in to the portal.
- The form must be filled out, and the relevant scanned document and a self-attested photograph must be uploaded after logging in.
- You will then see a fee payment site on your screen after uploading.
- Your admission will be confirmed by email or SMS once the institution has validated your provided documents.
- Your ID card can then be downloaded from the official website.
Shivaji University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Shivaji University Distance Education|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC, AIU|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Shivaji University Distance Education Admission 2023-24
30 September 2023 is the last date to submit an online application form for Shivaji University distance education admission for January 2023 session. Applicants can apply to UG and PG degree programs in numerous streams like arts, commerce, business, science, etc. Admission to Shivaji DDE programs is primarily granted after the scores in the previous exam.
An entrance test has been solely introduced for the MBA degree program. Available courses include BA, BCom, PG Diploma in Translation, MA, MBA, and more. The application fee for Shivaji DDE UG and PG programs differs, e.g., INR 500 for the MBA entrance test and 300 for UG/PG programs.
Latest Distance Education Courses 2023
Shivaji University Distance Education Courses Offered
- BA Marathi (Bachelor of Arts in Marathi)
- BA Hindi (Bachelor of Arts in Hindi)
- BA English (Bachelor of Arts in English)
- BA Sanskrit (Bachelor of Arts in Sanskrit)
- BA Urdu (Bachelor of Arts in Urdu)
- BA Ardhmagadhi (Bachelor of Arts in Ardhmagadhi)
- BA History (Bachelor of Arts in History)
- BA Economics (Bachelor of Arts in Economics)
- BA Sociology (Bachelor of Arts in Sociology)
- BA Political Science (Bachelor of Arts in Political Science)
- BA Education (Bachelor of Arts in Education)
- BA Philosophy (Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy)
- BCom (Bachelor of Commerce)
- MA Economics (Master of Arts in Economics)
- MA History (Master of Arts in History)
- MA Marathi (Master of Arts in Marathi)
- MA Sociology (Master of Arts in Sociology)
- MA Political Science (Master of Arts in Political Science)
- MA English (Master of Arts in English)
- MA Hindi (Master of Arts in Hindi)
- MA Mathematics (Master of Arts in Mathematics)
- MCom (Master of Commerce)
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
Shivaji University Distance Education UG Admission
The application form portal of Shivaji University DDE is now open for undergraduate courses BA/BCom admission for the July session 2023-24. Interested aspirants can make their registrations through the online admission portal before the last date 30 September 2023. Candidates should have passed 12th for undergraduate courses admission.
Shivaji University distance education Admission 2023-24 is offered for the following courses:
- Admission to BA (Bachelor of Arts) programs offered in the specializations of Sanskrit, Hindi, English, Marathi, Ardhmagadhi, Urdu, and Political Science. History, Economics. Sociology, Philosophy, and Education.
- Bachelors of Commerce (B.Com) is also available for admission for the July 2023-24 session. Students must have a 12th pass certificate in commerce stream to be eligible for admission to the BCom course.
Shivaji University Distance Education PG Admission
Admission to Shivaji University DDE is going on for the postgraduate courses for the July academic Session 2023-24. Candidates can register for the application form before the deadline of 30 September 2023. Available courses for Shivaji PG DDE include MSC Chemistry, Electronics, Maths, Botany, Zoology, MCA, M.Tech, MA Mass Communication, and more. One can register for the PG courses by using an online mode.
- Master of Commerce (M.Com), a necessary qualification to take entry for this course, is BCom with a required score of 50% on a minimal basis. This will be completed in 2 years; the study cost is INR 5500.
- A Master of Science (MSc) is a PG degree in Mathematics, BSc in Mathematics with a 50% minimum aggregate is needed. For this 2-year course, the fee will be INR 7000.
- MBA: MBA is one of the top distance courses provided by the university. The time frame to complete this course is 2 years. It can choose from various study areas. These are Marketing, Production and Operations, Human resources, and Financial Management.
- MA: Shivaji University Distance Education, a vast variety of specializations, is available such as English, Hindi, History, Sociology, Economics, Political Science, Marathi, etc. Minimum 40% scores attained from a reputable University in graduation from any field.
Shivaji University Distance MA English Admission
For the academic session of 2023, Shivaji University will be accepting MA English distance admissions. The university does not conduct entrance exams for candidates applying for admission. A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Indian university with English as a compulsory subject is the minimum eligibility for this master’s program. The cost of this two-year master’s degree program at Shivaji University is INR 7000.
Shivaji University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Shivaji University Distance Education Candidates can apply to the courses only if they meet the eligibility criteria for the desired courses. Some of the general criteria are as per below:
- Language-based courses are available for BA course admissions in 2023. 12th-class clearance with the entry exam is the eligibility for it.
- MBA courses require entry exam passing with UG makes applicants eligible for the course.
- Other PG courses require UG degree clearance with specialization as per subject with an eligible score from a reputable University.
Following are the Eligibility Criteria for Admission to UG/PG courses at Shivaji University DDE:
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) is a general degree for which entries are made every year, and students with a qualification of 10+2 with 50% minimum marks are selected. Its fee is almost INR 4500.
- BA: The BA course is offered as BA Language and BA Social Science. In the BA language, one can choose a subject area of English, Marathi, Hindi, Urdu, etc. For a BA in Social Science, one can choose between History, Sociology, Philosophy, Economics, Political Science, and Education. The duration of BA in all provided streams is 3 years.
- BA Language Studies: Specializations in English, Ardhamagadhi, Marathi, Urdu, Hindi, and Sanskrit. Aspirants with the qualification of 12th Class can opt for the course.
Shivaji University Distance Education Application Fee
- Candidates must submit an entry form fee of IRN 100 for each subject they opt for in a course. Shivaji University Distance Education Applicants can take the course and check the specific course entry fee allotted on the official Shivaji University DDE admission 2023.
Shivaji University DDE Admission Process 2023
Shivaji University follows an online admission process to offer entry in several courses at undergraduate and postgraduate levels. The online process of admission has been described in detail below.
Shivaji University Distance Education Online Admission
- One must visit the Shivaji University DDE portal.
- Click on the Shivaji DDE Admission Button.
- Press the “Register For New Applicants” part.
- Enter preliminary information: the applicant’s name, email ID, mobile number, and more.
- Submit to find a username and password.
- Revisit Shivaji DDE admission portal
- Log in with acquired credentials.
- Complete each mandatory part: personal profile, communication, address, education, etc.
- Scanned documents are to be uploaded in PDF/JPG/JPEG Format
- Proceed, and preview the filled Shivaji DDE application form.
- Modes to deposit the DDE fee comprise the following: Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, etc.
- Fee receipt shall be shared after completing the Shivaji University DDE admission process.
Students must have the original documents required for admission. The list of the documents is given below.
- 4 Passport Size Photographs
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Residential Certificate
- Adhar Card
- 10th and 12th Mark Sheet
- UG degree in case of PG course Admission
- Transfer and Character Certificate
Shivaji University Distance Education Courses Fee
Depending on the degree level and specialization, Shivaji University charges different fees for each distance degree program. Below is a table listing the university’s distance learning fees.
|Course Name||Per Semester Fees (in Rs)|
|MA Political Science||5920|
Shivaji University Contact Details
- Phone:+ 91 – 0231- 2609000.
Note: Dates are tentative & subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.
Be the first to leave a review.