Shivaji University Distance Education Admission 2021-22: The DDE Department of Shivaji University has a very well-known and high reputation in the open learning systems of Maharashtra. The University is situated in Kolhapur with 279 affiliated colleges and reputable Universities. Shivaji University Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) holds various courses for aspirants in the open learning system.
The courses given out through DDE include MBA, M.Com, MA, M.Sc. in PG level. At the same time, the UG level has BA, B.Com, and other courses. The best courses that are most opted for in this University are MBA and EMBA; the admissions are open for the new 2021 session.
The students can apply for admission 2021-22 and check the information of Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. For more info official website, click here.
- Revised Time Table for Entrance Examination 2021-2022.
- Revised Time Table for Entrance Examination 2021-2022
- Advertisement for Time Table and Admission Round 2021-2022
- Detail Admission Notification 2021-2022
Shivaji University Distance Education (DDE) Highlights
|University Name||Shivaji University Distance Education|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC, AIU|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Shivaji University Distance Education Admission 2021: How to Apply?
Shivaji University Distance Education is accepting online entry forms for its open learning courses in admission 2021. Those applying can follow the process below:
- Register on the Shivaji University DDE site for entries 2021, Click here to visit the site.
- Choose the ‘click here to apply online option available on the site.
- The aspirants are to click on ‘new admission registration’ if they have not registered already.
- Next, they are to log in with the details of mobile no. and the password they set up or used in the registration process.
- Candidates must fill-up the entry form SU admission 2021 with their details as asked.
- Next, click on ‘submit’ for the entry form submission.
- The pay process of the online entry fee must be paid for each subject.
- Candidates should wait for the cut-off or merit list announcement to know their entry status.
Shivaji University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Shivaji University Distance Education Candidates can apply to the courses only if they meet the criteria of eligibility for the desired courses. Some of the general criteria are as per below:
- Language-based courses are available in BA courses as admissions 2021. 12th-grade clearance with the entry exam is the eligibility for it.
- MBA courses require entry exam passing with UG makes aspirants eligible for the course.
- Other PG courses require UG degree clearance with specialization as per subject with an eligible score from a reputable University.
Shivaji University DDE UG and PG Admission
- Graduation from a reputable University is required.
- Specialization of Marketing Management, HRM, Financial Management, Production & Operations Management is available.
- Shivaji University Entrance exam must be cleared along with counseling on merit.
- Course complete charges are INR 21,090/-.
- Shivaji University Distance Education vast variety of specializations is available such as English, Hindi, History, Sociology, Economics, Political Science, Marathi, etc.
- Minimum 40% scores attained from a reputable University in graduation degree from any field.
PG Diploma in Taxation
- Aspirants are to have by the least 40% clearance from a recognized University in graduate-level courses.
- INR 6,275 is the total fee, of course.
- Specialization in HRM, Industrial Management, Insurance & Risk Management, Financial Management, Hospital Management, Management of Higher Education.
- Candidates are to have clearance in bachelors of any discipline.
BA Language Studies
- Specializations in English, Ardhamagadhi, Marathi, Urdu, Hindi, Sanskrit.
- Aspirants with the qualification of 12th grade can opt for the course.
Shivaji University Distance Admit Card
Shivaji University Distance Education Aspirants who give entry exams to gain admission into various UG and PG courses of Shivaji University are to download their respective admit cards to show in the exam hall. The downloading process is very simple for aspirants of Shivaji University DDE courses.
Candidates only have to enter their roll no. and course details on the online admit card release platform. The portal will be found online on the Shivaji University official page of admissions 2021.
How to use Shivaji University DDE Login?
- Visit the official Shivaji University Distance Education Student login portal for entries 2021.
- The aspirants will be asked for their mobile number, which needs to be filled in.
- Next, they must enter the password that they had previously set.
- Candidates can finally click on login after they clear the captcha text or image provided by the site.
Shivaji University DDE Application Fees
Candidates have to submit an entry form fee of IRN 100 for each subject they opt for in a course. Shivaji University Distance Education Aspirants can take up the course and check the specific course entry fee allotted for it on the official Shivaji University DDE admission 2021.
- Phone:+ 91 – 0231- 2609000.