Industrial Trade Certificate Distance Education Admission 2023: This is a certificate programme with a duration of 2 years. This programme is based on real industrial projects, and students will learn by doing practicals. This program has been developed to impart education in various fields like Mechanical, Marine, Boiler, and Electrical fitter.
The minimum eligibility for admission to Industrial Trade Certificate Distance Education is 10th from a recognized board with at least 40% marks. Offline and online applications are both available to students. Depending on the university or college, the course fee may vary.
- The deadline to register for Certificate courses admission at BAOU is 31 March 2023. Click Here
- TNOU offered admission 2023 to the certificate courses until 10 April 2023. Click Here
- Certificate courses admission application is available on the official website of MGAHVDDE until 31 March 2023. Click Here
- Certificate course admission has going on at Jagadguru Nanak Dev PSOU, and the last date to register is 31 March 2023. Click Here
- Course Full Name: Industrial Trade Certificate in Mechanical Fitter
- Duration: 2 Year
- Eligibility: 10th from a recognized board
- Selection Process: Merit and eligibility criteria determine admission.
- Fee: The course fee ranges between INR 7,000 to INR 21,000
All interested candidates must fill out the required form and submit it online or offline as required. The university selects students who apply for admission in this course after comparing the qualifying scores of students in previous qualifications format recognized institutions. Some institutions will even conduct entrance exams to select students for admission to the course.
Industrial Trade Certificate Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Industrial Trade Certificate in Mechanical Fitter Distance Education|
|Type of Course||Certificate Course|
|Mode of Learning||Distance/Online|
Is Distance Industrial Trade Certificate Worth it?
Industrial trading has a great scope in the business field. This certification can be worth it if students obtain fluent trading skills while studying the Industrial Trade Certificate program syllabus.
- Skills: This distance certification program can provide mathematical calculations, trading techniques, business administration, share market skills, profit and loss decision-making techniques, problem-solving methods, computer skills, and writing skills.
- Time Flexibility: Flexible timing of the distance Industrial trade certificate program allows you to make your timetable for study. You can schedule any time to study the syllabus material of this certificate course.
- Fee and cost: This distance certification is cost friendly; it can save you money by reducing travel and academic costs. The educational cost for this program is INR 7,000 to INR 21,000 per year.
- Earn While You Learn: The flexibility of this trade certification program gives the benefit of working and studying together at your speed.
Industrial Trade Certificate Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission to this 2-year durational distance education certificate course in Industrial Trade has been started by several universities, interested students can apply for admission by visiting the official website of the university to which they want to apply for admission to this correspondence course before the deadline.
It takes two years to get a certificate in an industrial trade. This program teaches people about the mechanical, marine, boiler, and electrical fitter fields. You could get an industrial trade certificate through distance education if you got a 40% on your metric or 10th-grade tests.
Students can learn a lot of things, like how to run a workshop, how to do scientific calculations, how to run a business, etc. Since most of the program is taught traditionally, applicants must choose a public-private institution like the Directorate General of Training. Bharat Technical Institute, among other places to learn.
Latest University Distance Education 2023-24
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
Industrial Trade Certificate Distance Education Eligibility
- Industrial Trade Certificate Distance Education can be done by anybody who has passed ten examinations or their equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- The Certificate Course in Industrial Trade Certificate Distance Education is a two-year Program. It is divided into four semesters.
- The candidates can check the Industrial Trade Certificate Average Fee range of INR 7,000 to INR 21,000 Per Year. We only mentioned the approximate fee for Industrial Trade Certificate Distance Education. It could be changed according to university rules. Candidates can check all fees regarding this course Here.
Candidates are also required to send or email scanned document copies of their early academics, which includes
- 10th Mark Sheet
- 10th Certificate
- Habitation Proof
- Photo Identity Proof
- Address Proof
- The candidates can get jobs in top companies like Automobile manufacturing, Assembly line Engine repair, etc.
Industrial Trade Certificate Distance Education Fee-Structure
|Reg. Fees||500 – 1200*||1000-2000*|
|Prospectus fees||500 – 1000*||500- 1000*|
|Breaking Study||3500-5500*||6000- 12000*|
|Admission Form||500 – 1000||650* – 1500 *|
|R.R fees||800 – 1000/ y||800 – 1000/ y|
|Exam Fees||1000 – 2500/ y*||2000- 3000/y*|
|Course Fees||10,000-15,000/Semester||Varies according to University to University|
|Total Fees||15,000/Semester Approx||20,000/Semester Approx|
Syllabus of Industrial Trade Certificate Distance Education
|I Year||II Year|
|IMTSITM-101||Engineering Drawing||IMTSITM-201||Theory of Machines|
|IMTSITM-103||Machine Drawing – I||IMTSITM-203||Machine Drawing – II|
|IMTSITM-104||Trade Theory||IMTSITM-204||Strength of Materials|
|IMTSITM-105||Workshop – I||IMTSITM-205||Workshop – II|
|IMTSITM-106||Internship & Training||IMTSITM-206||Internship & Training|
|MBA in Textile Management||Diploma in Automobile|
|MBA Human Resource ( HR ) Management||Diploma in Ophthalmology|
|MBA in Aviation Management||Diploma in Kitchen and Catering Operations|
|MBA HR||Diploma in Restaurant Service|
|MBA NGO Management||Diploma in Computer Science|
|MBA in Retail management||Diploma in Criminology|
|MBA in Marketing||Diploma in Commercial Pilot|
|MBA in International Business Management||Diploma in Photography|
Industrial Trade Certificate Distance Education Admission Process 2023
The admission process for the Industrial Trade Certificate follows one primary pathway, which is online. Aspirants will learn about the process of admission in the following sections.
Industrial Trade Certificate Distance Education Steps
- Open any established university/institute.
- Then, visit the admissions section.
- Register with the ideal information.
- Log-in credentials will be shared.
- Use the same to enter in Admission Account.
- Sections to complete include personal, educational, and documents.
- Upload documents as required by the universities.
- One has to recheck the filled application form.
- Proceed to the payment gateway, and deposit the ITC fee.
- Download the receipt, and save the same.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How can I take admission?
Ans. Students can apply for admission online or offline (by filling out a form by hand). Our experts can also assist you if you encounter any difficulties. Additionally, you can email all documents to your email address and pay fees online. All queries will solve by our expert regarding Admission. All information will be available online or offline as study material, fees, and Admission.
Q. How can I pay the fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees online, like Paypal, NEFT, Visa Card, Pay U Money, Cash, etc.
Q. Is this course approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that UGC and DEB approve. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and also for any govt examination.
Be the first to leave a review.