GJU Distance Education Admission: The Guru Jambheshwar University distance education program will soon start the course admission process. Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology is a leading institute in India. It offers distance learning for a range of study courses under its directorate of distance education.
- The personal Contact Programme (PCP) Schedule for the third semester has been uploaded on the official website of the GJU. (Check Here)
- The university has closed admissions for courses. Students may visit the university’s official website @ddegjust.ac.in to know more about fresh admission.
- Admissions for the next session will be announced soon.
GJU DDE was established to promote distance learning all over the country. Its objective is to give all financially or socially deprived students an equal chance of learning. Distance learning is beneficial in many ways. It provides a great chance for workers to complete their studies without leaving their jobs.
GJU Distance Education offers such as BA (Mass Communication), BBA (Lateral Entry), and BBA at the graduate level and MA (Mass Communication) and MSc (Computer Science and Mathematics), at the PG level. DDE also provides admissions for distance PG diplomas. GJU DDE also provides lateral entry for courses such as MA (Mass Communication) and MSc. Students by enrolling in these distance courses can get more chances of getting higher positions and jobs.
Guru Jambeshwar University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||GJU Distance Education|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses
GJU Distance Education Admission
Registration is open for admission to BCOM, BA, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, and more. In order to avoid a late fee of INR 500, applicants must submit the GJU application form before the last date. The application fee for the MBA program is INR 1,000.
Admission to the GJU’s distance degree program will be both non-entrance and entrance based. Here massive entries are given to various courses based on the marks of qualifying exams. But, professional degree programs like MBA needs an entrance clearance. For MBA admission, GJU accepts highly rated management entrance tests such as the MAT, CAT, or CMAT.
GJU Distance Education UG Admission
BA (Mass Communication)
- GJU Distance Education offers a BA in Mass Communication in Distance learning mode.
- This course usually has a duration of three years. Its duration can also maximize to 6 years in this university depending on circumstances.
- It required you to have a 10+2 certification from a known board for becoming eligible.
BBA (Lateral Entry)
- BBA distance education can also be taken via lateral entry at GJU Distance Education.
- This university demands from students to complete 10+2 qualifications with an average of 50% marks.
Bachelor of Arts (BA)
A Bachelor of Arts or BA degree program is taught for the duration of three years. The program fee that needed to pay at the time of admission is INR 4250. The course registration fee is INR 500.
In order to get admission to the Bachelor’s degree program in arts, one has to pass higher secondary/intermediate from a recognized board of India. BA program teaches various subjects that include the development of psychology & thought, emotional intelligence, language studies, and more.
GJU Distance Education PG Admission
MA (Mass Communication)
- After BA, students can continue their studies in the stream of Mass Communication through an MA distance degree.
- GJU Distance Education provides entry to students who have a BA degree in Mass Communication. Any other relevant degree is also accepted.
- This distance 2-year course can be taken without passing an admission exam.
- MSc distance degree at GJU Distance Education can be taken in either mathematics or computer science.
- Its general completion period is two years but can also vary based on students and university.
- A BSc or related degree is accepted to provide entry for this course.
Master of Commerce (MCom)
A Master degree in Commerce (MCOM) is a two-year degree program. A Commerce degree program of the university offers education in several subjects comprising business environment, marketing management, research methodology, statistical analysis, and more.
MCOM degree program course fee is INR 10,500. Anyone who is a commerce graduate can apply to the master’s degree program in Commerce.
Master of Science Maths
The MSC degree in the Math admission process is presently running in the GJUST DDE. The fee for the MSC Science Maths program is INR 9250. The application or registration fee of the specialized program is INR 500.
GJUST DDE MSC Maths program comprises subjects such as electromagnetism on special relativity, fluid mechanics, canonical transformations, linear programming, and more. These subjects are taught in the four semesters.
GJUST DDE Application Form
GJUST DDE Application form is currently active for ug, and pg programs in several streams. Applicants can visit the DDE GJUST portal to get admission for any of the programs like BA, MCom, BCom, MSc Math, etc. The application fee for GJUST is INR 500. Candidates can make registration, and admission by paying fees online: Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking, etc.
GJU DDE Application Fees
Registered applicants must pay INR 1000 and INR 250 to candidates in the reserved category by any payment method. Applicants can make payments via online banking, debit cards, and credit cards.
GJU Distance Education Application Process for Admission
During the application process, the following is a list of everything that is critically important to keep in mind. Students are able to check their details and complete the form in the same manner.
- Click on the registration form and fill in the necessary information like the Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Category, Name of Programme, etc.
- Candidates who have registered may deposit fees in any of the following ways: NET BANKING, DEBIT CARD, CREDIT CARD
- A registered candidate may fill out the entire application form with all the fields given in the form after registering and paying the fee.
- The final step involves uploading all scanned documents
- Upon uploading the document, a preview of the entire application will be generated. You can edit academic information before locking the application.
- Finally, the application form is locked to generate the enrolment number and admission letter.
GJU DDE Admit Card
The admit cards of GJU has been issued on the official site, so students who register for the GJU Distance Education 2022 exam can upload their 2022 Jambheshwar Guru University admission card here to assess the current status of the 2022 card, ie for all applicants who apply to GJU ODD Admission Card/EVEN semesters. The easiest method to download GJU Hall tickets.
How to use GJU DDE Login?
To download/review the exam invitation letter, follow these steps:
- The university updates admit cards of all students on the site.
- Students have to log in to the portal. And then confirm receipt of the card status. Use a valid username and the password given by the university.
- Candidates can download the card from the official site.
Address – Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology, Hisar – 125001, Haryana (India)
Ph. No. : 01662-263157
Be the first to leave a review.