Guru Jambeshwar University of Science And Technology Distance Education: The Department of Distance Education of Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology Professors has started registering for admission to UG and PG levels for several academic years. Applicants can apply online. They have to pay without late payment. The Department of Distance Education at Jambheshwar Teacher Science and Technology University is located in Hisar district, Haryana. It was established on October 20, 1995. The university is known for its special courses focused on employment and education. All these programs have been designed in such a way that they fulfill the specific needs of the market.
The students can apply for GJU Distance Education admission 2021 and check the information of Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. For more info official website, Click here.
- You can also check Guru Jambeshwar University of Science And Technology Distance Education Prospectus 2021-22. Click here.
GJU Distance Education Admission 2021: How to Apply?
Students who want to apply for advanced or postgraduate courses must visit the college’s official website. So they complete the registration process. The programs BA, BBA, M.A. have a common application process and M.Sc.
- All eligible applicants may complete the online application form to apply for access to the program offered.
- Go to the official website. Complete the registration form.
- Click the Access tab.
- Click the new record to access it.
- Registered applicants must pay a fee of INR 1000 (INR 250 for applicants making reservations using one of the payment methods provided: online banking, debit, or credit card).
- Log in to your account and download scanned copies of photos, signatures, checklists, baptisms, and other certificates.
- Students must confirm the original certificate to the Department of Distance Education when they are received in person or by mail.
- Students must send a 10 “x 12” envelope with 45 INR stamps.
GJU Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The university has established minimum academic requirements for various undergraduate and graduate programs. To avoid rejection, the applicants must have to check the eligibility.
- Applicants must promote 10 + 2 with relevant topics from any recognized institution. Applicants must confirm the minimum percentage specified in the aptitude test to apply for the UG program.
- Applicants with a relevant degree course from a recognized institution may apply for admission to the university’s PG program. Candidates must confirm the minimum percentage indicated in the aptitude test.
GJU Distance Education UG and PG Admission
- The minimum time required to obtain a bachelor’s degree is three years. Applicants who have received 10 + 2 diplomas from any registered Indian government can apply for admission.
- B.Com is a three-year program. Candidates who have passed the 10 + 2 exam can take admission.
- The minimum duration for a BBA degree is usually three years. Applicants must obtain 10 + 2 diplomas or equivalent.
- The degree of master’s is a 2-year program. Licensed applicants may apply for admission to a master’s course.
- The course MCA is fulfilled in 2 years. To be eligible for MCA courses, candidates must have passed BCA degrees.
- The minimum time required to obtain a master’s degree is usually two years. The candidate must have a degree in a relevant discipline for fulfilling the selection criteria.
- The period needed to complete an MBA is two years. For access to an MBA course, a candidate must have a BBA in a related subject.
GJU Distance Education Admit Card
The admit cards of GJU has been issued on the official site, so students who register for the GJU 2021 exam can upload their 2021 Jambheshwar Guru University admission card here to assess the current status of the 2021 card, ie for all applicants who apply to GJU ODD Admission Card/EVEN semesters. The easiest method to download GJU Hall tickets is via clicking the link stated as http://satavahana.ac.in
How to use GJU Distance Education Login?
To download/review the exam invitation letter, follow these steps:
• The university updates admit cards of all students on the site.
• Students have to log in to the portal. And then confirm receipt of the card status. Use a valid username and the password given by the university.
• Candidates can download the card from the official site. (http://www.ddegjust.ac.in).
GJU Distance Education Application Fees
Registered applicants must pay INR 1000 and INR 250 to candidates in the reserved category by any payment method. Applicants can make payments via online banking, debit cards, and credit cards.