GJU Distance Education Admission 2023: Admissions have been started for GJU Distance Education for sessions 2023-24. The University provides various UG, PG, diploma, and certificate distance programs in many specializations. The UG and PG programs include such as BA, BCom, MA, MSc, MCom, MBA, and MCA. To apply, candidates must submit the required documents and fees before 30 September 2023 with a late fee of Rs. 1000/- at @www.ddegjust.ac.in. Applicants must score at least 50% in their previous exams for admission to UG & PG programs.
- Admissions to GJU’s Distance Education program have begun for the 2023-24 academic year. Source
- The last date of Registration with Fee payment of GJU Distance Education admission 2023-24 is 30 September 2023 with a late fee of Rs. 1000/-. Click here
- Click here to download the GJU Distance Education Prospectus 2023-24
GJU Distance Education offers such as BA (Mass Communication), BBA (Lateral Entry), and BBA at the graduate level and MA (Mass Communication) and MSc (Computer Science and Mathematics) at the PG level. DDE also provides admissions for distance PG diplomas.
GJU DDE also provides lateral entry for courses such as MA (Mass Communication) and MSc. Students enrolling in these distance courses can get more chances of getting higher positions and jobs.
Guru Jambeshwar University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Guru Jambhershwar University of Science & Technology, Hisar|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses 2023
GJU Distance Education Admission 2023-24
The registration process is ongoing for admission to various UG & PG programs like BCom, MCom, BA, MSc, MCA, and more. 30 September 2023 is the last date to apply with a late fee of INR 1000, Applicants must submit the GJU application form before the last date. The application fee for the MBA program is INR 1,000.
Admission to all the UG/PG courses offered by the DDE GJU is made online by filling out the online application form. The students who are seeking admission must check they are eligible for admission to their desired course. The application fee charged by the university is Rs 500/-
GJU Distance Education UG Admission
Guru Jambheshwar University distance education offered admission to various Undergraduate courses on the basis of their previous score in the qualifying examination. Students who seeking admission to any UG course offered by DDEGJUST must ensure that they are eligible for admission. 30 September 2023 is the last date for GJU UG admission with a late fee of Rs. 1000/-.
BA (Mass Communication)
- GJU Distance Education offers a BA in Mass Communication in Distance learning mode.
- This course usually has a duration of three years. Depending on the circumstances, its duration can also maximize to 6 years in this university.
- To become eligible, you must have a 10+2 certification from an available board.
BBA (Lateral Entry)
- BBA distance education can also be taken via lateral entry at GJU Distance Education.
- This university demands students to complete 10+2 qualifications with an average of 50% marks.
Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- A Bachelor of Arts or BA degree program is taught for a duration of three years. The program fee needed to pay at admission was INR 4250. The course registration fee is INR 500.
- To get admission to the Bachelor’s degree program in arts, one has to pass higher secondary/intermediate from a recognized board in India. BA program teaches various subjects, including the development of psychology & thought, emotional intelligence, language studies, and more.
GJU Distance Education PG Admission
MA (Mass Communication)
- After BA, students can continue their studies in Mass Communication through an MA distance degree.
- GJU Distance Education provides entry to students with a BA degree in Mass Communication. Any other relevant degree is also accepted.
- This distance 2-year course can be taken without passing an admission exam.
- MSc distance degree at GJU Distance Education can be taken in either mathematics or computer science.
- Its general completion period is two years but can also vary based on students and university.
- A BSc or related degree is accepted to provide entry for this course.
Master of Commerce (MCom)
- A Master’s degree in Commerce (MCOM) is a two-year program. A Commerce degree program at the university offers education in several subjects including business environment, marketing management, research methodology, statistical analysis, and more.
- The MCom degree program course fee is INR 10,500. Anyone who is a commerce graduate can apply to the master’s degree program in Commerce.
Master of Science Maths (MSc Maths)
- The MSC degree in the Math admission process is presently running in the GJUST DDE. The fee for the MSC Science Maths program is INR 9250. The application or registration fee for the specialized program is INR 500.
- GJUST DDE MSC Maths program comprises subjects such as electromagnetism on special relativity, fluid mechanics, canonical transformations, linear programming, and more. These subjects are taught in four semesters.
GJUST DDE Application Form 2023
There is a GJUST DDE Application form available for programs in several streams at the UG and PG levels. To apply for programs like BA, MCom, BCom, MSc Math, etc., applicants can visit the DDE GJUST portal. 30 September 2023 is the last date to complete the admission process, GJUST charges a 500 INR application fee in the form of a late fee. The fee for registration and admission can be paid online using a debit card, credit card, or net banking method.
GJU DDE Application Fee
- Registered applicants must pay INR 1000 and INR 250 to candidates in the reserved category by any payment method. Applicants can make payments via online banking, debit cards, and credit cards.
GJU Distance Education Application Process for Admission 2023
During the application process, the following is a list of everything critically important to remember. Students can check their details and complete the form in the same manner.
- Click on the registration form and fill in the necessary information like the Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Category, Name of Programme, etc.
- Candidates who have registered may deposit fees in the following ways: NET BANKING, DEBIT CARD, or CREDIT CARD.
- A registered candidate may fill out the complete application form with all the fields given in the form after registering and paying the fee.
- The final step involves uploading all scanned documents
- A preview of the entire application will be generated upon uploading the document. You can edit academic information before locking the application.
- Finally, the application form is locked to generate the enrolment number and admission letter.
How to use GJU DDE Login?
To download/review the exam invitation letter, follow these steps:
- The university updates admit cards of all students on the site.
- Students have to log in to the portal. And then confirm receipt of the card status. Use a valid username and the password given by the university.
- Candidates can download the card from the official site.
GJU Distance Courses List
GJU Offered Distance Courses in UG, PG, and PG Diploma programs in several courses. Students must have to complete their education in related programs.
List of Distance Courses offered by GJU
PG Diploma Courses
- PG Diploma in computer applications
- PG Diploma in Environmental Management (PGDEM)
- P.G.Diploma in Industrial Safety Management (PGDISM)
- P.G. Diploma in Taxation (PGDT)
- B.A. (Mass Comm.)
- B.A. (Bachelor of Arts)
- B.Com. (Bachelor of Commerce)
- M.A. (Mass Communication)
- M.Sc. (Mathematics)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- Master of Computer Applications
- Master of Business Administration
GJU Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology, NH-10, Rohtak Hissar Sirsa Road, Dist-Hisar-125001, Haryana, India
- Contact No.: 01662-263157, +91-01662-263104
- Email: email@example.com
- Official Website: https://www.ddegjust.ac.in/
GJU Distance Education FAQ
Ques 1: Which PG courses does GJU offer?
Ans: Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology offers PG programs like MCOM, Master of Science Math, MA (Mass Communication), and PG diplomas like PG Diploma in Computer Applications, PG Diploma in Environmental Management (PGDEM), P.G.Diploma in Industrial Safety Management (PGDISM) and P.G. Diploma in Taxation (PGDT)
Note: Dates are subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more admission information.
Be the first to leave a review.