MBA Supply Chain Management Distance Education in Chennai 2022-23: It is a 2 Year management course, and it is the study of international trade and purchasing knowledge, customs regulations, supply-chain management, etc. For Admission to the program, students need to complete graduation from the recognized university with a minimum of 50 % marks. Some universities take Admission based on the entrance test, whereas some give Admission based on the merit list.
The students who aspire to get admission in the MBA Supply Chain Management Distance Education in Chennai must complete the minimum eligibility listed for admission by the respected university or institution. The selection of students for admission in the course will be done after the previous qualifications or entrance exam scores.
Students must check the university admission Process before applying. The Course Fee depends on the university chosen by the students, and the estimated fee of the program will be Rs.60,000 (approx.).
Latest University Distance Education 2022-23
MBA Supply Chain Management Distance Education in Chennai Highlights
|Approval||Approved by UGC /DEB and the AICTE|
|Eligibility Criteria||Need to be a Graduate|
|Fee Structure||Students to pay Rs 61,300 per year/*|
MBA Supply Chain Management Distance Education in Chennai Admission 2022-23
MBAs in Supply Chain Management DDE is a master’s degree program that combines conventional business administration with expertise in supply chain management. International trade and purchasing, customs rules, and supply-chain management are studied for two years. The process for getting into college must be checked first. How much does it cost to take this course? It depends on which university the students choose. According to estimates, the course fee will be about $60,000, but it can vary.
- Students can apply online through the official website.
- Learners must start the registration process by registering first.
- Students must select the course they want to study based on their interests.
- Students are asked to confirm eligibility based on the course they have chosen.
- Then check the email address.
- Applicants must complete the application form with all the correct information.
- Then download all the necessary conditions specified in the application form
Madras University MBA Supply Chain Management Distance Education in Chennai
Madras University proposed admission to MBA Supply Chain Management two-year distance-oriented program on academic, and entrance test merit. The Chennai-based Open and Distance learning (ODL) university’s program will be reopened in the first week of July.
The updated fee of the MBA SCM current session is yet to be revealed. However, it can be seen at around INR 1,20,600. Madras university shares online, and offline modes of Windows for registration. Admission confirmation for MBA Supply Chain Management will be made after the interview session.
MBA Supply Chain Management Distance Education in Chennai Eligibility Criteria
To be able to take part in the program, students must have graduated from an accredited university with at least 50% of their grades. In some universities, admission is based on a test, and in others, a merit list is used. Government College of Technology, Coimbatore, provides centralized MBA DDE admissions and counseling through TANCET.
- The students should pass the Graduation (BBA) from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Students must have a BBA degree from a reputable university with at least 50% of their grades.
- The applicant must have a bachelor’s degree from an institution that is approved by the UGC.
- The course does not have an age limit for admission, so anyone can take it.
- The majority of universities admit students to MBA programs based on their test scores.
- The time duration of this course is two years. It is divided into four semesters.
- The candidates can check the MBA Supply Chain Management Average Fee range of INR 10,000 – INR 2,00,000 Per Year.
Different Distance Education Systems
- Healthy interplay with students and networking facilities.
- Occasional residency experiences.
- Provide video material for our students as per university rules.
- Unified curriculum for students.
- Superior support assistance also.
- Different virtual specialist assistance.
- Provide e-library, Study material Support.
Fee Structure of Distance Education MBA Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Supply Chain Management – Rs 60,200 per year/*
- MBA in Marketing Management – Rs 60,500 per year/*
- MBA In Finance Management – Rs 60,300 per year/*
- MBA In Banking Insurance – Rs 60,100 per year/*
- MBA In IT Management – Rs 60,250 per year/*
- MBA In Hotel Management – Rs 60,350 per year/*
- MBA In Event Management – Rs 60,600 per year/*
The candidates can get jobs in the top companies like Flipkart, Amazon, Ranbaxy, Coca-Cola, Wipro, Infosys, etc.
After completing this MBA in Supply Chain Management, The candidates can get an average salary of Rs 5,00,000 to Rs 9,00,000 LPA.
MBA in Supply Chain Management Colleges
The students can check the name of the top MBA in Supply Chain Management Colleges is given below;
- Bharathiar University, School Of Distance Education – [BU-SDE], Coimbatore
- MIT School of Distance Education, Pune
- Upes Centre For Continuing Education – [UPES CCE], Dehradun
Be the first to leave a review.