MBA Real Estate Management Distance Education Admission 2022-23: The online Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Real Estate Management program is meant to help future property and infrastructure managers learn how to be leaders and think more clearly. The course lasts for two years. To come up with a business plan and a project-specific marketing plan, you can use the application to look up property markets. This could include how to make the best use of company resources, as well as how to plan for property and infrastructure. There are facts and skills in the program that can help you become more self-confident, knowledgeable, skilled, and responsible when you get an MBA in Real Estate Management from home.
- The online and distance real estate management course will teach you how to value properties, how to manage risks, and how to work with teams and projects.
- The quality of the course helps you use data to manage your real estate business and risks.
- Students can learn about business management and real estate very quickly, and they don’t have to think very hard.
MBA Real Estate Management Distance Education Highlights
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fees||Approx INR 48,910- INR 86,941 (As per University)|
Latest Distance Education Universities
MBA Real Estate Management Distance Education Admission 2022
IREF MBA real estate management holds a complete fee of INR 130,000. The program is being offered for a duration of one year. Candidates who wish to take admission to the MBA Real Estate Management program must secure a bachelor’s degree from an approved university.
The selection of candidates will be made after conducting a personal interview. The degree program is awarded affiliations of Sri Venkateswara University. IREF will offer lectures on construction management, land acquisition, office management, real estate fundamentals, regulation act, etc.
MBA Real Estate Management DDE Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must have a bachelor’s degree from a university that is recognized by the government.
- To be a contender, they must have a graduation average of at least 45% and pass all of their courses.
- The training is open to anyone, regardless of where they attended the previous study.
- Some colleges may also want students to have some work experience in the field.
The candidates can check the MBA Real Estate Management Average Fee range of INR 30,000 – INR 9,00,000 Per Year.
- Id card of Candidates.
- BA verified degree.
What is MBA Real Estate Management Distance Learning?
This course includes the study of management, marketing, and HRM-related to real estate. This course enables us to plan our policies of work with a good profit range. In this country, we research many aspects of business and their need in daily life. Through this study, we can solve very complex issues related to business and marketing. It gives us many ways of dealing with companies in commercial. This course enables you to communicate with others on a significant market level. In this course, we learn about graphics and their imp on real estate. Graphs give info about profit and loss rates. It transfers us to supply stock to marker smoothly and gets good profit—this program cream million jobs for you to build up your career.
- Free From Uniform: In online classes, you do have not to wear uniforms, but you can attend courses in any casual dress.
- Less Cost: In an online system, money cost is less because it gives freedom from transport, buying books, etc.
- DOCs Safety: In an online system, DOCs can b saved in a mild form, and your access to these docs is effortless and free of cost. This system also gives awareness about the technology used in our daily life.
MBA Real Estate Management DDE Application Form:
- Candidates should go to the official university website.
- Readout all the info.
- Fill out the registration form.
- Verify All the input DOCs.
MBA Real Estate Management DDE Admission Procedure
- Check out the university’s website for the form submission.
- Sign up for the course by filling out the form.
- Check the form properly before clicking on the submit button.
- By visiting the desired portal, you can pay the application fee.
- You can download the confirmation details from the form submission.
- The enrolment code will be sent to the applicant through the email id provided to the institution.
The candidates can get jobs in top companies like property development and management, valuation, investment, finance, etc.
MBA Real Estate Management Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are offering MBA in Real Estate Management Distance Learning. The students can check the name of top MBA Real Estate Management Colleges in India;
- Bennett University, Greater Noida
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies – [NMIMS Deemed to be University], Mumbai
- Parul University, Vadodara
- Royal Global University (RGU), Guwahati
Be the first to leave a review.