MBA Real Estate Management Distance Education Admission 2023: The distance Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Real Estate Management program is meant to help future property and infrastructure managers learn how to be leaders and think more clearly. A bachelor’s degree in any specialization makes you eligible to get admission to the MBA Real Estate Management ODL admission. This master’s degree program takes 2 years to complete.
This could include how to make the best use of company resources, as well as how to plan for property and infrastructure. The program has facts and skills that can help you become more self-confident, knowledgeable, skilled, and responsible when you get an MBA in Real Estate Management from home.
- The online and distance real estate management course will teach you how to value properties, how to manage risks, and how to work with teams and projects.
- The quality of the course helps you use data to manage your real estate business and risks.
- Students can learn about business management and real estate very quickly, and they don’t have to think very hard.
- Full Name of Course: Master of Business Administration Real Estate Management
- Eligibility: A BBA in Real Estate Management or any UG degree in any stream with 45-50% marks is required to apply for distance MBA Real Estate Management distance education admission.
- MBA Real Estate Management ODL Fee: The average fee range for the program is between Rs 42,000 to 86,000 per year.
MBA Real Estate Management Distance Education Highlights
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fees||Approx INR 42,000- INR 86,000 per year (As per University)|
Latest Distance Education Universities
MBA Real Estate Management Distance Education Admission 2023
IREF MBA real estate management holds a complete fee of INR 130,000. The program is being offered for a duration of one year. Candidates who wish to take admitted to the MBA Real Estate Management distance education program must secure a bachelor’s degree from an approved university.
The selection of candidates will be made after conducting a personal interview. The degree program is awarded affiliations of Sri Venkateswara University. IREF will offer lectures on construction management, land acquisition, office management, real estate fundamentals, regulation act, etc.
MBA Real Estate Management DDE Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must have a bachelor’s degree from a university that is recognized by the government.
- To be a contender, they must have a graduation average of at least 45% and pass all of their courses.
- The training is open to anyone, regardless of where they attended the previous study.
- Some colleges may also want students to have some work experience in the field.
The candidates can check the MBA Real Estate Management Average Fee range of INR 42,000 – INR 86,000 Per Year.
- Id card of Candidates.
- BA verified degree.
What is MBA Real Estate Management Distance Learning?
This course includes the study of management, marketing, and HRM-related to real estate. This course enables us to plan our policies of work with a good profit range. In this country, we research many aspects of business and their need in daily life. Through this study, we can solve very complex issues related to business and marketing.
It gives us many ways of dealing with companies in the commercial. This course enables you to communicate with others on a significant market level. In this course, we learn about graphics and their imp on real estate. Graphs give info about profit and loss rates. It transfers us to supply stock to marker smoothly and gets good profit—this program cream million jobs for you to build up your career.
- Free From Uniform: In online classes, you do have not to wear uniforms, but you can attend courses in any casual dress.
- Less Cost: In an online system, money cost is less because it gives freedom from transport, buying books, etc.
- DOCs Safety: In an online system, DOCs can b saved in a mild form, and your access to these docs is effortless and free of cost. This system also gives awareness about the technology used in our daily life.
MBA Real Estate Management DDE Application Form:
- Candidates should go to the official university website.
- Readout all the info.
- Fill out the registration form.
- Verify All the input DOCs.
MBA Real Estate Management ODL Admission Procedure
- Check out the university’s website for the form submission.
- Sign up for the course by filling out the form.
- Check the form properly before clicking on the submit button.
- By visiting the desired portal, you can pay the application fee.
- You can download the confirmation details from the form submission.
- The enrolment code will be sent to the applicant through the email id provided to the institution.
The candidates can get jobs in top companies like property development and management, valuation, investment, finance, etc.
MBA in Real Estate Management Syllabus
MBA in Real Estate Management 1st year syllabus:
|FIRST SEMESTER||SECOND SEMESTER|
|Information Technology Management||Strategic Management|
|Business Communication||Business Research|
|Quantitative Methods||Operations Management|
|Information Technology Management Lab||Information Systems Management|
|Conceptual Framework for Real Estate||Human Resource Management|
|Managerial Economics||Marketing Management|
|Accounting for Management||Minor Project-I (Sector Specific)|
|Management Process & Organizational Behaviour||Financial Management|
MBA in Real Estate Management 2nd year syllabus:
|THIRD SEMESTER||FOURTH SEMESTER|
|Project Management – Processes and Application||Real Estate Valuation|
|Management of Technology. Innovation & Change||Real Estate Transaction Services|
|Construction Technologies and Processes||Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management|
|Real Estate Financing and Risk Analysis||Infrastructure Services Planning|
|Urban Land Development and Land Economics||Legal Framework for Real Estate|
|Procurement Management: Services, Equipments and Works||Sustainable Real Estate Development|
|Corporate Social Responsibility, Human Values & Ethics||Project Dissertation|
|Business Laws||Quality and Management Systems|
MBA Real Estate Management Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are offering MBA in Real Estate Management Distance Learning. The students can check the name of top MBA Real Estate Management Colleges in India;
- Bennett University, Greater Noida
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies – [NMIMS Deemed to be University], Mumbai
- Parul University, Vadodara
- Royal Global University (RGU), Guwahati
Amity University MBA Real Estate Management Distance Education Admission Process
Amity University begins admissions for the MBA Real Estate Management distance program. The two-year program admission of the Management Stream relies on a minimum score of 50 percent of a bachelor’s degree.
Candidates are allowed to apply for the program online. The application form fee for this PG degree program is INR 1,100. A Real state management degree program of Amity University shall allow direct interview sessions for CAT/CMAT qualified students. The fee for this program is INR 4.2 Lac. Candidates are allowed to deposit fees yearly.
Be the first to leave a review.