Mangalore University Distance Education Admission 2022: Mangalore University offers Bachelors and Masters programs for the student’s admissions and also for 2022 academic sessions; students need to wait for the admission procedures, there are merit-based selections for the UG programs, and for the PG programs, students are required to pass the entrance test. The test scores are evaluated, B.P.E.d, and for the PG programs, the test is like- PGCET. Generally, the admission intakes are done in September. Moreover, the applications are accepted online/offline mode, and students can enroll according to their convenience. Before enrolling for the admissions, students must check all the important details and instructions for the admission procedure.
Mangalore University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Mangalore University|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Approved||UGC (University Grants Commission)|
It is a public university in Mangalore University Distance Education, India, called the University of Mangalore. It is in Mangalagangotri. It covers a lot of places, like Udupi, Kodagu, and Kannada. Mangalore University has taught people how to get higher education in many different fields. Mangalore University was founded in the year 1980. Centre for Distance Education: UG and PG courses can be done from home through this center. It offers various courses like BA, BBA, B.Com, MA, MBA.
Latest Distance Education Courses
University of Mangalore will soon invite applicants to submit their application forms to the UG, PG courses.
Mangalore University DDE UG Admission
Mangalore University offers UG courses to students of all streams. It offers Bachelor of Arts to Humanities students and Bachelor of commerce to commerce students. The students can choose the subjects of study according to their interests.
- BA: The BA course offered by Mangalore university is available in all study centers of the universities. The fee for this course is very affordable the total fee will be charged approx Rs 4000. The eligible and interested students can apply by filling the online application form.
- BBA: Candidates who have done 10+2 in commerce background can apply for BBA course. The average fee charged by the Mangalore university is Rs 4500.
- BCom: University of Mangalore offers bachelor of commerce course. The Fee for the course 5000 (approx.) per year.
Mangalore University DDE PG Admission
- MA History: Students are required to complete their educational criteria, which says they should complete their graduation degree from a UGC-recognized university. Students should also obtain 55% marks in their graduation degree. The course duration is of 2 years, and it contains 4 semesters.
- MA Sociology: The admission procedure of Mangalore University requires to clear the eligibility creteria, which says that students should complete their Graduation degree from a UGC-recognized university and also should obtain 55% marks in their graduation final year.
MA (Political Science)
Mangalore University DDE Admission 2022 Last Date
|Admission Starts||Oct 2022|
|Admission Last Date||Nov 2022|
Mangalore University Distance Education PG Eligibility Criteria
All the applicants who are interested in applying for PG Courses, need to possess any Bachelor’s degree examination of Mangalore University or of any other university considered as equivalent.
|M.A Economics||2 Years||Gradudate with relevant discipline with minimum 40% marks|
|M.A Political Sciences|
MBA in Tourism
- The duration of this course will be 2 years.
- Applicants are admitted to B.PEd. course on the basis of the obtained marks in qualifying or entrance examination.
- Admissions in MBA and MCA are merit-based in Karnataka PGCET which is conducted by KEA.
- Applicants can get admissions in PhD and M-Phil programs by giving the entrance examination. The interview is also conducted by the university for these programs.
- Applicants are admitted to different Diploma programs on the basis of merit.
- The selection of applicants for the PG diploma course is also done on the applicant’s merit basis.
Mangalore University Distance Education UG Fees
- The annual tuition fee of the students is INR 3,000 for BA and 4,000 for BCom.
- Candidates need to deposit the registration fee (mandatory for the first year only) of INR 1,000.
- The annual enrollment fee is rupees 200.
- For the library, candidates are required to pay rupees 300.
- Correspondence education development fund (mandatory for the first year only) is INR 500.
- The total fee for the first year is INR 5,000, and for the second/third year, it is INR 3,500 for BA, and first year is INR 6,000, and for the second/third year, it is INR 4,500 for BCom.
Mangalore University Distance Education Application Process
You can apply by following these steps:
- Visit the official website of Mangalore University and click on the ‘ APPLY ‘ option.
- Click the given link of the Application form and download it.
- Take the hard copy of the form and fill in all the details with valid data.
- Attach the required documents.
- Submit the application form with DD in favor of the Finance Officer of the University which is payable at Mangalagangothri.
Application fee for Applying to Mangalore University Distance Education
Students have to pay 200 INR for an application form. Students can also get forms and a prospectus from the director of the university by sending a Bank Challan on payment of 240 INR.
Study Centers of Mangalore University
Following are the study centers of MU
- University College Mangalore:
- Constituent College of Mangalore University.
- M. K. M. C. College:
- Constituent College of Mu.
- Government First Grade College, Thenkanidiyoor Udupi:
- It is an Affiliated College of Mangalore University.
Scholarships offered by Mangalore University
Mangalore University offers different types of scholarships for students-
- Post Matric Scholarships.
- Scholarships for differently-abled students.
- Karnataka Minority Scholarships.
- Scholarships to the children of Beedi Workers.
- Karnataka Labor Welfare Commission Scholarships.
- J Jindal Trust Scholarships.
- Address: Mangalagangotri, Konaje Proper, Karnataka 574199
- Phone: 0824 228 7824
- Website: https://mangaloreuniversity.ac.in