M.Sc Physics Distance Education ,MSc Physics often requires entrance exam scores, including assessments like CUET PG, CPGET, and IIT JAM. The course fee typically ranges from INR 11,000 to INR 20 lakh. MSc Physics in India. Candidates must have a minimum of 40% in their bachelor’s degree, ideally in BSc Physics Hons., from a recognised university to be eligible. The MSc Physics programme covers 10 Physics areas. The course covers Quantum Mechanics, Astrophysics, Optics, Nuclear Physics, and more. MSc Physics is an ideal choice if you possess analytical thinking skills and a keen interest in discovering sustainable materials.
- subjects including Quantum Mechanics, Astrophysics, and Optics. Jobs range from Security Expert to Software Engineer, paying INR 19 LPA to 3.9 LPA. Famous recruiters include American Express, Goldman Sachs, and ICICI Bank.
- MSc Physics prepares students for public and private sector careers in pharmaceuticals, healthcare, and research.
- A minimum of 55% in BSc Physics, Chemistry, or Mathematics and 24 credits in the specialisation are required. International applicants must have a 50% minimum in relevant disciplines. This programme improves analytical skills and topic knowledge and opens doors to senior positions and numerous industry applications.
MSc Distance Education program of 2-year in Physics comprises numerous theory and experimental subjects such as quantum mechanics, classics mechanics, astrophysics, biophysics, solid-state physics, condensed matter physics, and more. The only way for admission to the MSc Physics correspondence course is to earn a degree in physics with at least a 50% score from a recognized university.
The two-year MSc in Physics program is comprehensive. Candidates must graduate from a recognised university or institution with at least 50% aggregate marks. Direct entry and semester-based courses are common. Physics is the focus of the two-year MSc in Physics Course. This post-graduate degree can be pursued through CUET, BITSAT, IPU-CET, or merit. The course costs Rs. 10,000–25,000, making it affordable for many students. Graduate salaries are INR 6–10 LPA. The entrance examinations and tuition costs may help students choose an MSc in Physics program.
The four-semester-based MSC Physics program teaches various aspects such as Mathematical Methods, Quantum Mechanics, Electronics, Solid State Physics, Classical Mechanics, Nuclear Physics, Advanced Optics, Group Theory, Astrophysics, and more.
The course is pretty handy for career-making as well. Plenty of success stories have been revealed and are available on the internet about people who manage to develop a handsome career after an MSc Physics Distance Education program. The course’s fees are much cheaper than the regular format of learning, ranging from approximately INR 18,000 to INR 58,000 per year.
Go to the following section to learn more important details about the MSc Physics Open & Distance Learning (ODL) course in an orderly manner.
M.Sc Physics Distance Education Highlights
|Course Full Name||MSc in Physics|
|Fee Approx||Rs 18,000 to Rs 58,000 per year/*|
|Admission mode||online and Offline|
Latest University Distance Education
M.Sc Physics Distance Education Key Points
- The M.Sc Physics program through distance education in India offers flexibility and affordability and opens up a wide range of career options.
- Most universities offer admission based on the merit list. There are no entrance tests required.
- The cost of distance learning is affordable and convenient. The annual fee ranges from INR 18,000 to INR 58,000.
- The topics covered are classical, quantum, statistical, quantum field theory, particle physics, and others.
- Students with an M.Sc. in Physics can become assistant professors, observation scientists, assistant scientists, research analysts, and physics tutors in the public and private sectors.
M.Sc Physics Distance Education Admission 2024
Interested and eligible candidates can apply by visiting the official website of their desired university. The application fee will vary in the different universities and colleges between Rs 300/- to Rs 1500/-.
The MSC Physics admissions process has already commenced in several state, private, and central universities nationwide for the upcoming January session. Some UGC-approved distance education institutions accept applications online and offline throughout the year. IGNOU, Bharathidasan University, DR BR Ambedkar Open University, UOU, and KSOU are some top universities that conduct applications for admission to the two-year graduate MSC Physics program.
Maximum universities allow admission to a two-year PG degree MSC program directly. The university does not provide assistance with entrance exams for the MSC distance program admission.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Sc Physics Distance Education
Eligibility is one of the important factors for the admission process That has to be matched as per the selection of the program by applicants. Master of Science degree from distance eligibility depends on the university to university. The following criteria are mentioned below.
- Before filling out the application form, it is needed that the applicant should have passed the bachelor’s level course from a recognized institute,
- A minimum score of 45% should have been scored in the previous education from a recognized institute,
- Some institutes will conduct entrance exams for selecting admission into the course.
The students can check the MSc Physics Average Fee range of INR 18,000 – INR 58,000 Per Year.
MSc Physics Distance Education Admission Process 2024
There are some colleges that use entrance exams to select students, but merit is the first criterion for admission.
- Visit the college’s official website to apply.
- A person can apply online by filling out an application form.
- Forms must be filled out completely and accurately by candidates.
- The online payment portal provides people with the option of paying application fees.
- For future reference, print out the application form as well as the fee receipt.
Documents Required for M.Sc Physics Distance Education
Candidates are also required to send or mail scanned document copies of their early academics, which includes
- Graduation Mark Sheet
- 12th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 10th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Habitation Proof
- Photo Identity Proof
M.Sc Physics Distance Education Advantages
- Aspects of agricultural research also include soil physics and agricultural physics.
- Teaching positions are available in secondary schools, polytechnics, degree colleges, engineering colleges, and state & central universities.
- Additionally, physics tutors are always in demand. The pay packages offered by reputed coaching institutes are quite impressive.
- By enrolling in this course, students can explore careers in physics laboratories and other sectors.
M.Sc Physics Distance Education Entrance Exam
Most of the distance education universities invite online application form for admission to the MSc Physics distance learning program and offers access based on the merit score of the last qualifying examination (Bachelor’s degree) by the candidate. There is no need to appear in the entrance examination for admission to the MSc Physics courses through distance mode.
M.Sc Physics Distance Education Universities
The Master of Science in Physics is one of the oldest academic disciplines for learners taught under various institutions. After being taught in traditionally standard mode, MSC Physics is now available at some great distance education institutions. Following is the list of the universities which offer this two-year program.
- IGNOU Distance Education
- Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance Education
- Vidyasagar University Distance Education
- Nalanda Open University Distance Education
- Madurai Kamaraj University Distance Education
M.Sc. Physics Distance Education at IGNOU
- The institute will select the students who are filling out the registration form based on the merit list process once an applicant has completed the eligibility conditions.
- The students who have passed their bachelor-level education from a recognized institute or board can apply for admission into the IGNOU M.Sc Distance Education course. The university will make the selection of students getting admission into this course after comparing the previous qualifying scores of applicants.
M.Sc Physics Distance Education MKU DDE
- MKU DDE conducts online admission to its distance education courses admission, including MSc Physics.
- Candidates should have passed BSc Physics or BSc Applied Science to apply for admission to the MSc Physics distance education course admission at Madurai Kamraj University.
MSc Physics Distance Education at Shivaji Univerity
Shivaji Univerity has started offering a distance Master of Science degree course admission with multiple specializations. Interested Candidates can apply at the online portal of the official website. Eligibility should be completed for admission. Shivaji University provides learning semester-wise for 2 years of duration.
Annamalai University for MSc Physics Distance Education
Annamalai University distance education offers a two-year master’s degree in physics. The University proposes admission for the programs on the basis of marks obtained in the bachelor of relevant stream. The total first-year fee for the first year is INR 11,800. The available language for the program is English.
Nalanda Open University for MSc Physics Distance Education
This University is a well-known university designed for distance courses, and the MSc in Physics Distance course is available at Nalanda University for students who want to complete their master’s degree through distance mode. The course duration is 2 years and contains 4 semesters in total. Students must graduate to pursue this course.
M.Sc Physics Distance Education in Madras University
University of Madras Institute of Distance Education offers an MSc Physics distance education course at the fee range of Rs 10150/- per year. The duration of this program is 2 years. One can apply for admission to this master’s degree at Madras University after completing a BSc in Physics or Equivalent with 50% marks aggregate from a recognized university.
Scope after M.Sc Physics Distance Education
Those who complete a M.Sc Physics Distance Education course could easily enjoy a successful and bright future. The students will be able to find jobs at a variety of teaching positions, research centres, and industries with the knowledge and skills they acquired from the course curriculum.
Career Option After M.Sc Physics Distance Education
M.Sc Physics Distance Education Job Types
Graduates Salary After M.Sc Physics Distance Education
There are many jobs available for a physicist. They will get after their degree completing M.Sc in Physics. Even in the past few years, the demand for physicists has increased so much that the salary trend for physics graduates looks very optimistic.
Advanced Courses in M.Sc Physics
- MPhil (Physics)
- PhD (Physics)
M.Sc Physics Distance Education Subjects
Before knowing the specialization of M.Sc Physics Distance Education, one must know about the courses that are taught in the Master of Science in Physics DDE Curriculum. The list given below has the names of some of these courses:
- Classical Mechanics
- Classical Mechanics
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Electromagnetism & Electronics
- Optics & Atomic & Molecular Physics
- Quantum computing
- Quantum mechanics
- Thermodynamics & Statistics Mechanics
M.Sc Physics Distance Education Fee Structure
|Admission Form||500 – 1000||650* – 1500 *|
|Reg. Fees||500 – 1200*||1000-2000*|
|Breaking Study||3500-5500*||6000- 12000*|
|Prospectus fees||500 – 1000*||500- 1000*|
|R.R fees||800 – 1000/ y||800 – 1000/ y|
|Exam Fees||1000 – 2500/ y*||2000- 3000/y*|
|Course Fees||15,000-25,000/y*||Varies according to University to University|
|Total Fees||22,000/y* Approx||30,000/y* Approx|
M.Sc Physics Distance Education Syllabus
|I Year||II Year|
|IMTS101||Digital Electronics & Microprocessors||IMTS201||Atoms, Molecules & Solids|
|IMTS102||Electromagnetic Theory & Modern Optics||IMTS202||Electrodynamics|
|IMTS103||Mathematical Physics and Numerical Methods||IMTS203||QuaŶtuŵ MeĐhaŶiĐs– I|
|IMTS104||Molecular Physics & Spectroscopy||IMTS204||Classical Mechanics|
|IMTS105||Practical & Project Work||IMTS205||Practical & Project Work|
|IMTS106||Internship & Training||IMTS206||Internship & Training|
M.Sc Physics Distance Education In Noida
A two-year MSC program can be studied at various universities or colleges in Noida. The UGC-approved distance universities like the Global Institute of Technology and IGNOU, with its regional centre, provide a platform for learners to achieve the academic dream of advanced education in the science stream.
The General PG degree program of MSc Distance Education admission to Noida-located universities is possible after completing a bachelor’s degree in the same stream. The approximate registration fee for the MSC program in the Noida established centre is INR 200 – INR 500. The fee for an MSC course can be between INR 9,100 and INR 24,200. Deposits can be accepted part-wise, which means students are allowed to deposit fees yearly to the respected university/college.
M.Sc Physics Distance Education in Delhi
Indra Gandhi National Open University: IGNOU is a well-known Indian distance education institution. Distance-learning M.Sc. in Physics. Their website has admission, price, and course information.
Delhi University School of Open Learning (DU SOL): DU SOL offers remote education programmes. They may not offer an M.Sc. in Physics, but you can investigate related programmes or postgraduate science degrees online.
JMI CDOE: JMI offers distance education and may offer M.Sc Physics or related courses. For details, visit their website or contact them.
Located outside Delhi, Sikkim Manipal University offers online education programmes, including M.Sc. in Physics. You can take their Delhi classes.
Amity Online postgraduate programmes at Amity University include M.Sc. in Physics. Delhi-based, they offer online education.
Candidates can apply to the MSC DDE IGNOU program in either the July or January cycle. For entry into any Delhi-based institution’s MSC program, aspirants must deposit registration and first-semester fees. Admission fees can be paid online or offline.
- M.Sc Physics Distance Education in Gurugram
- MSc in Mathematics Distance Education
- M.Sc in Fashion Designing Distance Education
- M.Sc in Textile Designing Distance Education
MSc Physics Distance Education in Tamilnadu
The Annamalai University’s Directorate of Distance Education offers a master’s degree in physics. This program’s admissions and fees are listed on their website.
MDKU’s Directorate of Distance Education offers M.Sc. in Physics and other postgraduate programs. Please visit their website for information on entrance and course requirements.
TNOU is a dedicated open university in Tamil Nadu. If they do not offer an M.Sc. in Physics, explore related science programmes or distance education postgraduate courses.
Coimbatore’s Bharathiar University School of Distant Education offers distance learning M.Sc Physics courses.
Periyar University, located in Salem, offers distance education programs through its Directorate of Distance Education.
The latest Tamil Nadu distance education information is available from universities or institutions. Check admissions, eligibility, course format, fees, and study materials before applying. For confirmation of your degree’s legitimacy, check the institution and program’s accreditation.
Bharatidasan University: The application window of Bharathiar University is now open for the January 2024 academic year session. Bharathidasan University offers an MSc Physics distance education course at the fee range of Rs 12,600 to Rs 13,600, and the application fee charge is Rs 400.
What are the Skills Required for M.Sc Physics Distance Education?
Students who get an M.Sc. in Physics should be able to think critically and observe well. The skills they learn based on their interests can also affect students’ careers. For success, students need to be able to think critically and learn new ways to do high-energy physics. Graduates of the M.Sc. in Physics should have the following skills:
|Very good mathematical skills||Patience||Determination|
|Programming skills||Attention to detail and accuracy||Analytical skills|
|Modeling and simulation||Scientific skills||Work as a team|
|Quality control protocol||Observation skills||Research skills|
|Strategic communication skills||Problem-solving skills||Fluent in using scientific equipment|
FAQs Regarding M.Sc Physics Distance Education
Ques. How can I be admitted to M.Sc Physics Distance Education?
Ans. Students can apply for admission by online procedure or offline procedure( i.e. completing a form with your own handwriting). If you face any type of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert, and also can mail all documents to your mail ID and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. How can I pay fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, likewise Paypal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Ques. What is the Structure of M.Sc Physics?
Ans. 20,000 Per year.
Ques. Which is the best university for MSc physics distance education in West Bengal?
Ans. There are various universities that offer MSc courses in Physics distance learning in West Bengal, like Vidyasagar University Distance Education-VUDE, Midnapore, JCCCDE Kolkata, Netaji Subhas Open University, and many others.
Be the first to leave a review.