Mizoram University Distance Education Admission 2021-22: Online training programs have gained recognition and fame in the last decade. Mizoram University is providing programs for students with online study opportunities. The Mizoram online program capitalizes on the experience of many experienced professors and academics and seasoned professionals in the industry. Using online teaching methods could have contributed to their knowledge for their students. The online platform is providing students access to high-quality content from the best teachers in the world. Tools such as e-tests, e-notes, and relevant links to online teaching materials provide attractive learning methods.
- The students can apply for Mizoram University admission 2021-22 and check the information of Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. For more info official website; Click here.
- Admission 2021 Selected List/Notifications; Click here.
- Examination rescheduled on 20th Sept., 2021 (Monday) for LDC and 22nd Sept., 2021 (Wednesday) for Assistant; Click here.
Mizoram University Distance Education Admission 2021: How to Apply?
Applicants must follow the instructions below to avoid conflicts before/during the admission process:
- The original documents, namely the qualification form and the registration certificate, will be returned to the candidate immediately after the exam. The university will keep a certified copy of the documents.
- Candidates selected for admission have to pay the required fee at the time of registration.
- Applicants can pay fees with the project application (for Mizoram University – MU), online banking, and cash.
- On the back of the draft application, the candidate must write the name, application number, and course name requested.
- Applicants have to print a copy of the application documents.
Mizoram University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The following is information about the admission requirements at Mizoram University:
- Applicants for admission to B.Tech must pass the 10 + 2 level test with at least 50% points in the PCM.
- To be admitted to B.Tech and B.Tech (secondary entrance), candidates must take the Mizoram University Engineering Test (MZUEEE).
- To take admission to the B.Arch program, applicants must pass the national aptitude test in architecture (NATA).
- To be admitted to the MBA, applicants must pass any discipline with a minimum score of 50% and a valid CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT, CMAT score.
- Applicants for B.Ed must obtain a bachelor’s, master’s degree with at least 50% points. Admission to the course is based on the results of the entrance examination.
- To be admitted to PG and doctoral courses, candidates must take an admission test organized by the university, followed by a personal interview.
Mizoram University Distance Education UG and PG Admission
- Eligibility for this course is 10 + 2 training. The registration fee is based on NATA or JEE points.
- Eligibility for education is grade 12. Admission is based on points obtained by the JEE director.
- In the B.Ed program, students must take a master’s exam in a major course.
- Eligibility for M Tech is B.Tech, and BE training and admission are based on GATE exam performance.
- Candidates with a BBA are eligible, and the entry of candidates is based on performance.
- Qualifications are licensed in the arts and performance-based admission.
- BSc based on qualifications and registration is eligible.
MZU DDE Admit Card
Having previously published the examination program of Mizoram University, we will now provide information about the UG (BA BSc BCA B.Ed, B.Tech,BVoc, etc.) and PG (MA MSW MBA MCA MPhil, etc.) course admit cards also semester exams or 2. 4. 6.
The university is liable to decide whether to issue the card online or offline mode. The admission card is an important document because it allows all candidates to enter the examination center. The candidates can get the routine of the exams by visiting “click here” on the official page of the university.
How to use MZU DDE Login 2021?
Here are the simple steps that allow students to download the exam card. The following steps will help the candidate to access it from the official website. Here are the steps.
- Open the official website of the university, mzu.edu.in
- Open the exam section and click on the link to the admission form.
- Select a course and enter the required information.
- Click the Submit button.
- The recipient’s card appears on the screen.
- Get prints for future use.
Mizoram University Distance Education Application Fees 2021
- For general science, applicants must pay a fee of INR 700 to complete the application process.
- The applicants have to pay SC / ST Rs 350 / -. Applicants can submit the processing fees by payment methods such as credit cards, debit cards, and online banking.