Mizoram University Distance Education Admission 2022: 30 June is the last date of Mizoram University DDE Admission. is among India’s premier institutes for distance education. It offers various UG & PG Courses in different fields such as B.Com E-Commerce, BBA E-Commerce, and BBA E-Accounting at the UG level. It has an M.Com (Commerce) and an MBA in Financial Management, Entrepreneurship, Big Data Analytics, Marketing, L&SC Management, and an MBA in L&SC Management. Mizoram University also has an online executive diploma and certificate courses. The Student’s admission will be based on the merit criteria.
- The University Admission for Session 2022 will begin soon. Students will be required to stay updated with us for the latest updates. Get More Information Click Here
Mizoram University Distance Education DDE Highlights
|University Name||Mizoram University|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC, AIU|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses 2022
Mizoram University Distance Education Admission 2022
Mizoram University distance education admission 2022 begins every year in two sessions. The university has concluded the January 2022 cycle of admission. But aspirants have the option to avoid a year gap by enrolling in the July 2022 session. The July session of admission of Mizoram DDE is expected to commence from the first week of July. Applicants can submit Mizoram July session-filled application forms online/offline until August last.
Mizoram University offers certificate, executive, bachelor’s, and master’s level programs such as android app development, general management, internet of things, BCom, MBA, and more. Admission to Mizoram mentioned courses are given mainly on non-entrance. But, the professional degree program MBA admission is purely based on state, national, or university entrance exams eg., CAT/MAT.
Admission confirmation of Mizoram programs can only be offered after the review process by the team of the university. The registration or application fee for Mizoram is INR 200. Candidates who are residing outside India can also apply to the Mizoram DDE programs.
Mizoram University DDE Application Fees
For general science, applicants must pay a fee of INR 700 to complete the application process. The applicants have to pay SC / ST Rs 350 / -. Applicants can submit the processing fees by payment methods such as credit cards, debit cards, and online banking.
Mizoram University UG Distance Education
- The B.Com in E-commerce program will start planning for your professional life in retail and commerce.
- The minimum duration is 3 years with eligibility criteria of 10+2 passing.
- For the students of India, there is a tuition fee of INR 14000.
- A three-year distance degree is offered for the BBA E-Business program.
- The program introduces students to the fundamentals of e-business, commerce, international business, finance, and digital business concepts.
- The annual fee for this distance degree course is around INR 17000 for each academic year.
Mizoram University PG Distance Education
- Students can obtain a distance degree of M.Com in E-Commerce within a duration of 2 years.
- There is a selection criterion that required students to have a B.Com or any related degree with average marks.
- The tuition fee on annual basis is INR 20000 for Indian Students.
MBA (Big Data Analytics)
- An MBA in Big Data Analytics with distance mode will give you lots of the techniques needed to improve big data and apply it to the company objectives of any entity or lead.
- For this two years distance degree, the academic fee is INR 24000 per year.
Mizoram University Distance Education Admission 2022: How to Apply?
Applicants must follow the instructions below to avoid conflicts before/during the admission process:
- The original documents, namely the qualification form and the registration certificate, will be returned to the candidate immediately after the exam. The university will keep a certified copy of the documents.
- Candidates selected for admission have to pay the required fee at the time of registration.
- Applicants can pay fees with the project application (for Mizoram University – MU), online banking, and cash.
- On the back of the draft application, the candidate must write the name, application number, and course name requested.
- Applicants have to print a copy of the application documents.
The students can apply for Mizoram University admission in 2022 and check the information on Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses.
Mizoram University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The following is information about the admission requirements at Mizoram University:
- Applicants for admission to B.Tech must pass the 10 + 2 level test with at least 50% points in the PCM.
- To be admitted to B.Tech and B.Tech (secondary entrance), candidates must take the Mizoram University Engineering Test (MZUEEE).
- To take admission to the B.Arch program, applicants must pass the national aptitude test in architecture (NATA).
- To be admitted to the MBA, applicants must pass any discipline with a minimum score of 50% and a valid CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT, or CMAT score.
- Applicants for B.Ed must obtain a bachelor’s, or master’s degree with at least 50% points. Admission to the course is based on the results of the entrance examination.
- To be admitted to PG and doctoral courses, candidates must take an admission test organized by the university, followed by a personal interview.
MZU DDE Admit Card
Having previously published the examination program of Mizoram University, we will now provide information about the UG (BA BSc BCA B.Ed, B.Tech, B.Voc, etc.) and PG (MA MSW MBA MCA MPhil, etc.) course admit cards also semester exams or 2. 4. 6.
The university is liable to decide whether to issue the card online or offline mode. The admission card is an important document because it allows all candidates to enter the examination center. The candidates can get the routine of the exams by visiting “click here” on the official page of the university.
How to use MZU DDE Login 2022?
Here are the simple steps that allow students to download the exam card. The following steps will help the candidate access it from the official website. Here are the steps.
- Open the official website of the university, mzu.edu.in
- Open the exam section and click on the link to the admission form.
- Select a course and enter the required information.
- Click the Submit button.
- The recipient’s card appears on the screen.
- Get prints for future use.
Noted: Admission dates are tentative for more information visit the official website.
Be the first to leave a review.