BA Developmental Economics Distance Education 2023: It is a 3-year UG course, an economics degree program. It is the study of the economic aspects of developing countries. Students will be required to complete the 10+2 from the recognized board. A course fee of Rs.13000 (approx.) will be required for admission. Various universities offer this course, and students can be admitted.
Candidates get multiple job offers after completing the course in Economic research centers, Trade centers, Banks, stock exchanges, etc at a higher salary package.
- Course Name: Bachelor of Arts in Development Economics
- Duration Course: Total time required to complete this course minimum of 3 years.
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates who pass out 12th board examination from a recognized board of Secondary Education and score more than 45% are eligible to apply for the program.
- Mode of Study: Candidates can apply for the program through Distance/ Regular/ correspondence/ Online study modes.
- Admission Form: Interested candidates can fill out the application form online or Offline.
- Salary: After completing the course a candidate with a Distance BA Development Economics degree gets INR 3.8 LPA to 4.2 LPA Starting salary package that depends on the candidate’s performance.
- Fees: The students can check the BA Developmental Economics Average Fee range of INR 3,000 – INR 2,70,000 Per Year.
- Career: A candidate who completes this degree program successfully makes their career bright by doing a job or Business. There are multiple job areas available to apply for a job with this degree such as Business Journals, Newspapers, MNCs, KPOs, BPOs, NGOs, and International Aid agencies.
BA Developmental Economics Distance Education Highlights
|Eligibility Criteria||12th Pass|
|Fees||Approx. 13,500 Per year/*|
Latest Distance Education Universities 2023
BA Developmental Economics Distance Education Admission 2023
Candidates who are interested in taking admission can visit the official site of the university/college/Institute to fill out the application form.
- The students can apply for the BA Developmental Economics Admission as the basis of Entrance Exams.
- The students can apply for admission BA in Developmental Economics course by the PDM University, Bahadurgarh.
BA Developmental Economics Distance Education Eligibility
- Applicants must have passed the 12th class from the any recognized university in India.
- The applicants must have 12th 55% marks.
BA Developmental Economics Distance Education Syllabus
|First Semester||Second Semester|
|Political economy||Organizational behavior|
|Business communication||Computer applications and systems|
|Fundamental of business accounting||Principles of Marketing|
|Introduction mathematical economists||Statistical methods in economists|
|Principles of human resource management||
Principles of development economics
|Third Semester||Fourth Semester|
|Agricultural economics and farm management||Managerial economics|
|Industrial economics||Agricultural marketing and cooperatives|
|Business quantitative methods||Research methods|
|Mathematical economics||Economics of regulations|
|Population and labor economics||Financial economics|
|Fifth Semester||Sixth Semester|
|Development economics||International Finance|
Project planning and management
|International economics||Strategic management|
|Environmental and natural resource economics||Project|
|Monetary economics||Health economics|
BA Developmental Economics DDE Application Form
- Candidates can submit their Entries online via the original portal of the university.
- They are bound to give accurate info in the allotted space.
- ID card & B-Form.
- Mark Sheet of the previous program.
- Cast certificate
- Passport size photo
- Domicile certificate
- Address proof, etc
BA Developmental Economics Top Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are offering BA Developmental Economics Distance Learning. The candidates can check the name of the Top BA Developmental Economics Colleges in India:
- N.M.S.M. government college, Wayanad
- University of Calicut, Calicut
- PDM university, Bahadurgarah
- Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University, Lucknow
- Amity university, Gwalior
N.M.S.M. Government College
At the N.M.S.M. government college, Wayanad, candidates can apply for BA Developmental Economics Distance Education.
University of Calicut
The applicants can apply for the admission to BA Developmental Economics Distance Education course at the University of Calicut, Calicut.
What is BA Developmental Economics Distance Education?
BA Developmental Economics Distance Education is a bachelor’s level developmental program offered by a large number of universities to Candidates. In this degree program, the main focus of faculty and teachers is to train the Candidates as successful economics experts. The professionals in this field are employed by big firms for development purposes and are offered a handsome salary in return for their services to the company.
- Less Expensive: Learning through the distance mode of education is not so expensive, and the average fee of this program through spot learning is much high
- Flexibility in Schedule: We can design our timetable according to our mood and spare time. We can take the class at any place through this mode and when we are free.
- Cheap Books: The books of this program are very expensive, but if we buy their e-version, it will be less costly.
Career And Job Scope for BA Developmental Economics Distance Education
The Bachelor of Arts in Economics degree program offers graduates excellent job options in a variety of reputable organizations in both the commercial and public sectors, both in India and internationally. In addition, because there is a large number of job opportunities for people with a Bachelor of Arts in Economics, graduates have the chance to work in a variety of settings, including government organizations, and agricultural companies.
BA Developmental Economics Distance Education Job Area
The students can get jobs in top areas like business journals, newspapers, NGOs and International Aid Agencies, MNCs, BPOs, KPOs, etc.
Skills Required BA Developmental Economics Distance Education
People who want to get a BA in developmental economics through distance education should be able to think critically and analyze things. They should also be able to communicate clearly and make good decisions. Here are some skills that BA Developmental Economics distance education graduate need to do well in their jobs.
- Ability to Solve Problems
- Ability to work in Team
- Skills in Analytical Thinking
- Skills in mathematics
- Goal Oriented
- Strong Work Ethics
- Skills for Management
- Ability to Communicate well, etc.
Be the first to leave a review.