BA Foreign Trade Practice Distance Education Admission 2022: It is a 3-years undergraduate course. It is a business degree that also deals with the study of foreign trade and its practice. The degree has developed a lot in recent years as trade is the backbone of a nation, and without work, no country can overcome the barricade of poverty. The students can check some other BA courses.
So to improve foreign exchange, this field was designed to promote foreign trade knowledge so that individuals shall step ahead and work for the betterment of our nation. This field has got 3rd position among all other business fields.
BA Foreign Trade Practice Distance Education Highlights
|Eligibility Criteria||12th Pass|
|Fees||Approx 13, 500 Per year/*|
Latest Distance Education Universities 2022
BA Foreign Trade Practice Distance Education Admission 2022
- Bachelor of Arts in Foreign Trade is a 3-year UG program.
- It is designed to study financial management.
- The students can apply for the BA Foreign Trade Practice Admission as the basis of Entrance Exams.
- Candidates want to visit the official site to fill out the application form.
- The applicants can apply for the Admission BA Foreign Trade Practice course by the UPES CCE, Dehradun.
What is BA in Foreign Trade and Practice Distance Learning?
BA Foreign Trade & Practice Distance Learning is a bachelor’s level degree program linked with the studies of trade. Many universities offer this program to Candidates at a significant level. The main focus of this degree is to provide the country with professionals in this field that can easily handle any worst trade conditions. This university teaches the Candidates how to control trade and increase it, in other words, how to change the route of the economy from loss to profit.
Easy Entries: The merit of entries for distance mode is less than that for physical learning.
Flexibility In Schedule: We can skip and postpone any class if we are not in the mood to take it and can take it when we feel well enough to take it.
Job Area: The students can get jobs in top areas like Accounting, Financial Advisory, Trade Management, International business management, etc.
BA Foreign Trade Practice DDE Application Form 2022
- Candidates can download the form application by visiting the official webpage of the university.
- They will have to go through the form entirely and fill it with accurate info.
- After filling out the form, we submit it at the portal of the university designed for this purpose.
- The students can check the BA Foreign Trade Practice Average Fee range of INR 5,000 – INR 3,00,000 Per Year.
Docs Required: Here is the list of required documents to apply for BA foreign trade practice distance education admission:
- Candidate ID.
- The academic certificate (10th & 12th)
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate (T.C.)
- Proof of Birth (Birth certificate or 10th mark sheet)
- Character certificate
- Residential proof
- Income proof
BA Foreign Trade Practice Distance Education Eligibility
- Students must have passed 12th class exams to apply for admission to the relevant program.
- Students must be having a minimum score of 50% in qualifying exams.
- Admission to this course is based upon the merit of marks in qualifying exams.
Avagmah Business School, Bangalore
The students can apply for the Admission BA Foreign Trade Practice course by the Avagmah Business School, Bangalore.
Annamalai University, Chidambaram
The candidates can apply for the Admission BA Foreign Trade Practice course at Annamalai University, Chidambaram.
BA Foreign Trade Practice Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are providing BA in Foreign Trade Practice Distance Learning. The candidates can check the name of the Top BA Foreign Trade Practice Colleges in India:
- Xavier’s Institute Of Business Management Studies – [XIBMS], Bangalore
- UPES Centre For Continuing Education – [UPES CCE], Dehradun
- Avagmah Business School, Bangalore
- Annamalai University, Chidambaram
BA Foreign Trade Practice Distance Education Job Type
After completing the course a candidate can apply for various employment areas at various job profiles some of them given below:
- Marketing Manager
- Tax Advisor
- Business Analyst
- Corporate analyst
- Equity research analyst
- Personal finance consultant
BA Foreign Trade Practice Distance Education Salary
BET Graduates may see a difference in their starting income depending on the area of concentration they choose to pursue after earning their degree. In India, a Bachelor of Foreign Trade income might also be affected by the experience, location, and specialization in addition to the criteria already mentioned. Graduates who gain experience through internships and work placements may be able to command higher pay as a result of their increased marketability. The average salary is between 4 LPA to 9 LPA.
Be the first to leave a review.